Chapter (16)

Addicted To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[Chapter 16]​​​​​

 

Things were back to normal after the engagement and the couple had to moved into their new mansion gifted to them by Minwoo and Jinhee, and she put the two apartments up for rental.

 

Getting expensive cars and mansions from their loved ones was their way of showing their love. Baekhyun and Seoyeon loved the huge mansion since it was a gift of love, and they decided to move into the mansion the following week since they would be getting married soon. 

The company was excelling perfectly and many orders and contracts kept coming in.

 

Baekhyun and Seoyeon were so in love that most times in the office they would forget that they're in the office and start acting like they're at home, and Seoyeon was beyond happy.

 

She never thought that love was so beautiful and sweet, and every day she wakes up, she would thank God for bringing a man like Baekhyun into her life. A man that loves her despite her imperfections and flaws.

 

Their relationship improved greatly that none of them kept anything from each other. They become so close to the extent of Seoyeon telling Baekhyun about her recent period cramps whenever she's hurting from terrible period cramps.

 

Weeks went by and the wedding day drew near. The couple highly anticipated the day that they often discussed it.

 

Meanwhile, Yunho and Baekhyun's family has become very close. The main reason Yunho was able to associate with Minwoo was because of his changed mind and the fact that they both want the best for Seoyeon and Baekhyun.

 

The wedding preparations were on and Yunho on his own was planning his surprise for the couple that would be getting married very soon and so is Minwoo and Jinhee.

 

They made sure they got the best surprises they could get ready for the love birds as they waited the day.


 

Baekhyun was busy signing on some important files when his secretary knocked at the door. The CEO didn't bother raising his head, he already knows her way of knocking.

 

"Come in."

 

The secretary opened the door and made her way into the office. She looked upset and Baekhyun noticed it.

 

"What's wrong Lisa?"

 

"That useless man from last time is here, and he asked me to call Seoyeon over to the waiting room. I knew that last time he was here, he mocked her, so I refused and he insulted me." Lisa looked pissed and Baekhyun only sighed.

 

He already knows that it's Jinwoo and he stood up from his seat. He looked at Seoyeon who was very busy with some documents and he decided to leave her out of it.

 

"I'm sorry about what happened, Lisa. You go back to your office, I will deal with the man myself." The CEO made his way out of the office and headed straight to the waiting room.

 

The moment he stepped into the room, he was met with Jinwoo's red eyes. The man glared at Baekhyun and the CEO sat on the seat meant for him in the beautiful relaxing waiting room.

 

"Yes, how may I be of help to you?" Baekhyun asked and he witnessed the way the man became aggressive and agitated.

 

"I asked to see Seoyeon, not you. Call her over, I need to speak with her urgently." The guts the man had when he spoke to Baekhyun provoked the out of him, but he remained calm.

 

"You can't see Seoyeon."

 

"Says who? Why can't I see her?"

 

"Says her fiancé. You can't see her because I don't want you to. Now leave this instant or you will regret it." Baekhyun's voice was firm as he spoke, but just then Seoyeon walked into the room and went straight to her fiancé.

 

She didn't realize that someone else was there, all she wanted was Baekhyun's signature on a document urgently.

 

Seeing his wife be-to, Baekhyun was quick to embrace her to himself before kissing her on the forehead.

"You look stressed out. Don't you think you should rest a bit?" Baekhyun asked and Seoyeon simply giggled at his question.

 

Although she was in a hurry, she loves being in the embrace of her husband-to-be.  It feels so warm whenever he embraces her, and she feels protected from all evil.

 

"Being in your embrace is just enough for me. Moreover, our wedding is just a week away and after that, we're going for our honeymoon. There will be enough time for us to rest and spend more time with each other, so don't bother too much about me." Seoyeon tiptoe and kissed Baekhyun on the lips and the CEO smiled into the kiss.

 

Jinwoo felt like dying by just watching them together. He couldn't take it anymore and it resulted in him yelling out Seoyeon's name, and the lady flinched at the sound of the familiar voice.

 

However, Baekhyun was quick to wrap his arms around Seoyeon, preventing her from being touched by Jinwoo.

 

Seoyeon was shocked to see Jinwoo, she didn't expect him to be at their company. She looked away from the man and looked at Baekhyun with sad eyes.

 

"Why is he here?"

 

"I want to see you." Jinwoo was fast to respond and Seoyeon looked at him and sighed.

 

"What? Why do you want to see me? Have we any business whatsoever?" She slowly pulled away from Baekhyun's embrace. There are certain things she has to face on her own without Baekhyun's help if she must successfully break free completely from her past.

 

Jinwoo stepped forward to her and tried holding her hand, but she walked further away from him and stared into his eyes.

 

"What do you want?"

 

"You. I want you back into my life. I know I've wrong you and made you in the past and for that I'm sorry. Let bygone be bygone and let's start all over again. I will love and cherish you even though you can't have children. Please forgive me and come back to me, please." Seoyeon stared at Jinwoo for a while and she shook her head.

 

"I have long forgiven you, Jinwoo, but you will never have me back into your life. I will never come back to you and that's an assurance. The truth is that I am happy with my life now because I'm with the right man for me, Baekhyun. Without him, I would have still been wandering in a world of sadness, fear, and depression. I would have still been trapped in the isolated world I once built around myself with no hope of ever getting out. 

Am more than satisfied with the life I'm living now because I have a man that loves me beyond my imperfections and flaws. I love my Baekhyun so much that the thought of him keeps me happy all day." She walked over to Baekhyun and rested her head on his chest.

 

"I am never coming back to you because I'm already home." She smiled and Baekhyun couldn't hold back his happiness. He couldn't believe that Seoyeon had finally stepped out of her past and embraced the present. He leaned down and kissed her forehead and it made Jinwoo mad.

 

"That man holding you is nothing but a young man, Seoyeon. You're four years older than he is yet you're willing to spend your life with him. He won't be able to satisfy you in bed as a man should to his woman because he's inexperienced. I'm older and experienced, I can give you all the pleasure you desire. Please come back home with me and let's get married." Jinwoo tried to get his dirty point straight to Seoyeon, and she felt so irritated.

 

"I feel ashamed knowing that I once lived with you as your wife. You claim you're older, but you're devoid of maturity, wisdom, knowledge, and understanding. My husband is younger than you are, but he's a man filled with maturity and his thinking is way past your level of reasoning. Wisdom, knowledge, and understanding are his key points in life and that is the man you will never be in your life.

Your understanding of relationships is , , and , but my Baekhyun has never tried to touch me because he respects me. But you're dirty and disgusting, and I never want to see you again. Please leave now." 

 

Jinwoo glared at Baekhyun and then at Seoyeon and he hissed in annoyance.

 

"No, I won't leave. You're mine Seoyeon and mine only."

 

"She's not your and will never be. My Seoyeon belongs to no one but only to herself. She's a human and not an object and she deserves to be treated with love, care, and respect. You may leave now or I will get you arrested again and this time I will make sure you rot in jail. Don't test me." The CEO looked so angry and Jinwoo noticed it. He ran his hands through his hair and walked away, but made a halt and glared at Baekhyun and Seoyeon.

 

"You're mine Seoyeon and if I can't have you, no one will." 

 

"I was never your, to begin with, Jinwoo. I only belong to one man, and that man is my Baekhyun. He's the only man that has the right to call me his woman and nobody else. You will never have me because I always believe that goodwill surely prevails over evil. You may leave now." She frowned and the man folded his hand into a fist before walking away.

 

Once he was gone Baekhyun smiled and pulled Seoyeon back into his embrace. "You've made me the happiest man on earth today," Baekhyun said as he looked into her eyes and Seoyeon gave him the curious look.

 

"I did?" 

 

"Yes my love, you did. Today you were able to speak for yourself without a single teardrop. You have stepped out of your past and that is what only a brave person can do." Baekhyun kissed her lips and she smiled.

 

"Thank you, my love. Also, I mean what I told Jinwoo a few minutes ago."

 

"What's that?"

 

"That I am yours." She blushed at her own words and Baekhyun found it so cute.

 

"And am yours too." Baekhyun smiled and collected the file from her. "Let's finish this in the office, I'm not with my pen here," Baekhyun said and they both walked out of the waiting room.


 

✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒


 

Days went by faster than expected leading to the day they've all been waiting for. He stood at the front of his dressing mirror, staring at his reflection with a smile gracing his lips.

 

Beside him stood Jongin, his best friend, who was assisting him in getting ready, and Minseok was also there, but on a different mission. 

 

Baekhyun had informed him earlier on about the threat Jinwoo made. He wasn't scared of Jinwoo's threat but doesn't want to take chances. It's the big day he has been anticipating and he wouldn't want any things to go wrong.

 

"How is the security process?" Baekhyun asked after looking away from the mirror to give his attention to his brother-in-law.

 

"The security is tight, you don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter