Chapter (12)

Addicted To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[Chapter 12]​​​​​

*Sorry for not updating, I lost a dear friend and it hurts like hell.*

-----------------------

Baekhyun stepped out of his apartment, looking dashing as ever. He styled his hair to a different style which made him look extremely cool.

 

He stood beside Seoyeon's door, waiting for her, and she showed up. She smiled when she set her eyes on Baekhyun before she walked into his open arms.

 

"Good morning." She greeted him and the CEO smiled before he gently caressed her face.

 

"Good morning my darling angel. Slept well?" Baekhyun asked without breaking eye contact and Seoyeon nodded shyly.

 

"Yes." She raised the bag in her hand up and showed it to Baekhyun. "I prepared breakfast for us so we can eat together."

 

"You did." Baekhyun smiled. He leaned down and kissed her forehead. "I can't wait to eat because I'm so hungry."

 

"That's good. We will go together in my car since we're both ready." Baekhyun collected the bag from Seoyeon and they both headed straight to the elevator.


 

✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒


 

When they arrived at the company, the pending work waiting for them was beyond their expectations. And they decided to attend to a few work first before having their breakfast.

 

The day was a busy day and the CEO had a lot to attend to. The contracts coming in were much and it was of great profit to the company. 

 

 Meanwhile, Seoyeon was busy arranging the files of the previous week, but her heart was gladdened. She couldn't still believe that Baekhyun could love despite her flaws and imperfections.

 

Despite being busy, Baekhyun couldn't keep his eyes to himself, he would often lift his eyes from the file he's working on to stare at his woman and a smile of satisfaction would grace his perfect face.

 

When he was done working, he called Seoyeon over and the lady gladly came with the bag containing their breakfast.

 

With a shy smile adorning her face, she placed the bag on Baekhyun's table. However, the CEO was fast enough to stand on his feet and pulled Seoyeon by the waist to himself.

 

He stared at her for a while before he kissed her forehead. "Have you any idea how fast I want to make you my wife?" His lips brushed against her earlobe and Seoyeon bit her lower lip, trying to keep her head and mind clear. 

 

She knows that Baekhyun's love for her is something she can never comprehend. She looked at him with a blushing face before leaning onto his chest and rested her head on his left side of his chest.

 

"I also want that. I want to be officially called your wife as well, but it's up to you to decide, my love." 

 

"Then I shall begin with the wedding preparation and I will make this wedding a grand affair, and the whole of Korea will know that a goddess of beauty is getting married." Baekhyun caressed her face before he gently pulled away from the hug and he went back to his seat and sat Seoyeon on his lap.

 

He opened the food flask and he smiled before looking at Seoyeon, but she shyly looked away from Baekhyun.

 

"But I don't want a lavish wedding. I want something simple, after all, this is my second wedding, so you shouldn't spend much on it." Seoyeon stated her mind and the CEO only chuckled.

 

He kissed her cheeks before turning her face back to himself so she could look at him straight in the eyes.

 

"It's our wedding and you deserve the best. You're a special woman and for that reason, you must be treated like a queen. I've made up my mind on this issue a long time ago, even before confessing to you. It shall be a lavish wedding so don't bother yourself about it and let's have our breakfast." Baekhyun took a spoon full of the delicacies Seoyeon had prepared and he fed her with it.

 

They were busy enjoying their breakfast and Baekhyun smiled when he saw some sauce from the chicken stew at the side of Seoyeon's lips. He leaned closer to her and kissed the sauce away, but the door to his office was suddenly pushed open, revealing his parents.

 

Seeing the powerful people, Seoyeon stood up immediately from Baekhyun's thighs and Baekhyun did the same. He looked at his parents and he looked at Seoyeon who was slowly drifting away from him, and he wrapped his left arm around her waist and pulled her closer to himself.

 

He looked at his parents again in shock, and he couldn't say a word. Last time they were all yelling at him, embarrassing him in the presence of everyone, and in conclusion, he was eventually disowned by his father.

 

The secretary ran into the office and bowed to Baekhyun. "I'm sorry for letting them in without informing you. They weren't ready to listen to me. I'm so sorry sir." She pleaded and Baekhyun shook his head.

 

"It's fine Lisa, you may go back to your work," Baekhyun said maturely and Seoyeon found herself falling so hard and more deeply in love with Baekhyun even though the situation on the ground was a bit tense.

 

The CEO looked at the people he once called family and he sighed. He looked at Seoyeon and smiled warmly at her. 

 

"You may continue eating in your office, when I'm done here, I will join you, okay?"

 

"Okay." She carried the food flask and bowed to Minwoo and Jinhee before walking off to her office.

 

Jinhee couldn't stop staring at her, she stared at her till Seoyeon walked into her office and shut the door and she looked away while muttering some words and a small smile appeared on her face before it faded off the next second.

 

Seeing the way his mother stared at Seoyeon surprised Baekhyun, but he let it be and cleared his throat.

 

"Please be seated." The CEO said in a calm tone. He was about to sit down but his mother rushed over to him and embraced him.

 

Baekhyun was shocked at the sudden behavior of his mother and as he was about to pull away, Jinhee kissed his cheeks and he went all soft immediately. He knows his mother too well, she would only kiss his cheeks when she's sorry and misses him.

 

"I'm so sorry my precious son. I'm so sorry for making life so difficult for you all these years. I'm so sorry for making you feel like a nobody, I'm so sorry for always forcing you to do things against your will. I'm sorry my son. Your father and I are deeply sorry, please forgive us." Jinhee kissed his cheeks again and caressed his back and Baekhyun broke down in tears in the arms of his mother.

 

For over three months he has been bottling his tears, his pains, his sorrow. He kept everything bottled up in his heart for so long, but at this point, he couldn't anymore. 

 

He embraced his mother and sobbed bitterly. He couldn't hold back his tears any longer and he wasn't planning to. He just wanted to let everything out and he did. He cried like a child and his father hated himself for hurti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter