Chapter (6)

Addicted To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[Chapter 6]​​​​​

 

After several years of holding back her tears, Seoyeon finally let it all out. She cried out her fear and frustration and Baekhyun didn't bother to stop her.

 

The blonde-haired man knows what it feels like to bottle up fear, pain, and frustration for many years, and pretend all is fine. In the end, it's better to let it all out than to keep it bottled up.

 

The only thing Baekhyun could do was to caress her back until she was completely drained and weak. The woman couldn't cry anymore and she fell asleep with her head resting on Baekhyun's chest.

 

Baekhyun knew it was going to happen but he didn't care. He carried her to the room he guessed was her bedroom and lay her on the bed. He covered her body with the blanket and reduced the air conditioner.

 

He went back to the living room and cleared the table. He put the ice cream and the cake inside the fridge and took the plates to the kitchen. It felt strange for Baekhyun to be working around another person's apartment, but he didn't mind much since his intentions are genuine. 

 

When done with everything, Baekhyun was about to take his leave when he realized that Seoyeon's main entrance door would be left open if he should leave her apartment.

 

He stood in the living room, wondering what to do next and he thought of an idea. He took Seoyeon's bunch of keys and tried it on the door. It was three keys that fit the entrance door, and he pulled out one of the keys and left her apartment. He made sure he locked the door properly before he headed back to his apartment.

 

He sat on the couch in his living room and relaxed properly. He couldn't get the woman he loves off his mind, and he knows that he has to help her get back her happiness and confidence.

 

He was still thinking about what to do when his phone rang out. Quickly reaching for his phone, Baekhyun smiled on seeing the caller's name. Mr. Jung Yun-ho, a man he met back in Florida during his schooling days.

 

Baekhyun had always seen the man as a family and he addresses him as an uncle. Their first encounter was so unpredicted. Mr. Yunho had visited the university he schooled in to select male models for his jewelry and company and Baekhyun happened to be one of the students that volunteered to model for the company.

 

Indeed Baekhyun gave the best performance amongst the other models despite the level of training given to them on what was to be done. Mr. Yunho was impressed by his boldness and determination and he gave Baekhyun his business card and invited him for dinner in one of his hotels.

 

During the dinner, he told Baekhyun he opened up to Baekhyun that he admired his boldness and willpower and he told him that if he ever needed any help in the future, he shouldn't hesitate to call him. 

 

Baekhyun discovered that Yunho is a medical doctor, but he also helps people who are suffering from depression and anxiety, and he also loves business as much as he loves being a doctor. 

 

Baekhyun also discovered that Yunho is a billionaire who never looks down on the poor or middle-class people. He treats and respects everything equally not minding their level of achievements.

 

After their dinner, their relationship grew and Baekhyun began to address Yunho as an uncle. Yunho introduced Baekhyun to his family, his wife Tiffany, and his little son Jackson. The family of three accepted Baekhyun into their family and welcomed him with love and open arms.

 

"Uncle Yunho." Baekhyun picked the call and pressed the device against his ear.

 

"Hello uncle, it's been a while. How are aunt and Jackson doing?"

 

"We're doing fine Baek, but I must say that my heart is broken and my wife is really sad."

 

"Sad? Why? Did something happen?"

 

"I saw the news and how you were treated by your family, it breaks my heart. How are you doing? Are you fine?"

 

Baekhyun could hear Yunho sighing over and over again and he knows that the man is sad. 

 

"Uncle I'm fine. I got a lot of money from the gifts given to me and I rented an apartment. Don't be sad, uncle, and tell aunt to cheer up, I'm fine and doing well."

 

"I know you're a wise young man that can handle any problem you might encounter, but I want you to always remember that you have me, you have us and we will always stand by you and support you no matter that situation."

 

Baekhyun smiled on hearing Yunho's words. The man has always been good to him and he knows he can count on Yunho and his wife on anything, no matter the situation.

 

"I know that uncle, and I feel so blessed and fortunate to have a family that loves and cares for me. Thank you so much, uncle." There were tears in Baekhyun's eyes as she spoke and the uncle could tell that he's crying.

 

"Don't cry Baek, we will always love and cherish you no matter the situation. I will transfer some money into your account tomorrow and next week I will be in Korea to visit you."

 

"Really?" Baekhyun smiled while wiping the tears off his eyes. "I can't wait to see you again."

 

"Me too. You have no idea how much I miss you, how much we miss you. Just hold on a little while, we will see each other soon."

 

"I can't wait, uncle. Also, I bought two sewing and embroidery machines today. You remembered I once told you about my passion for fashion designing and you took me to the best fashion designing school for a year. So, I want to start making beautiful clothes for men, women and children and babies to make a living, what do you think about it, uncle?"

 

"That's a wonderful and profitable business. You can start by making three women's dresses, when I come to Korea, I will examine the dresses and we will discuss everything and the next step to take."

 

"Alright uncle, I will begin with that tomorrow. Thank you so much uncle, I appreciate your unconditional love, care, and support, thank you so much."

 

"Please don't thank me Baekhyun, you're like a younger brother to me, so I will do all I can to make you happy. Take care of yourself and eat healthy food. See you next week."

 

"I will uncle. I look forward to your visit." With a bright smile on his face, Baekhyun stared at his phone after Yunho ended the call and he jumped up in excitement. The thought of Yunho coming over gives him so much joy.

 

He made a hot tea and took four slices of bread, and he ate that as his dinner and went to bed. He can't wait t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter