Chapter (10)

Addicted To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[Chapter 10]​​​​​ I lost all my chapter 10 after writing, so I had to rewrite it over again and now my eyes are bloodshot red and it hurts like hell because of the inflammation. Please do drop a comment at the end of the chapter.

__________________________________________________

 

Hearing the soft but painful sobs from Seoyeon made Baekhyun so pissed. He gently caressed her back, comforting her because he honestly can't stand seeing her cry.

 

"Please stop crying, he's not worth your tears." Baekhyun tried to calm her down, but the man standing next to him chuckled and it angered Baekhyun.

 

The CEO pulled away from Seoyeon, folded his fist, and with a swift move, he sent a hard punch across Jinwoo's face, sending the man straight to the floor with a bleeding nose. He was about to hit him again, but Seoyeon was quick to stop him.

 

"Please let him go, please." She pleaded. She doesn't want Baekhyun to get involved in her issues, so she has to make sure Baekhyun doesn't hurt Jinwoo any further.

 

Hearing Seoyeon's words, Baekhyun pulled away from the man and stood upright.

 

"Did you hear that? The woman you came here to mock just saved your sorry . You're lucky she has a heart of gold, else I would have dealt with you till seriously you son of a ." Baekhyun was so pissed, but he couldn't hit Jinwoo further because of Seoyeon.

 

He stood up and caressed the tears off her eyes. "You're not infertile, so don't ever believe that, okay?" Baekhyun's voice was gentle and he kissed her forehead when she nodded to his words.

 

"Oh, I see you're the new victim. Well, so you know," Jinwoo looked at his wife and child and back at Baekhyun. "That woman can't have children, so be careful before you fall for her beauty. Remember, no matter how beautiful a woman is if she can't have children then her beauty is useless and worthless. Don't fall a vi-" 

 

Jinwoo was harshly cut off his words by another punch across his left cheek. His looks this time around were scary and Jinwoo backed away.

 

"You do not get to talk about Seoyeon that way. You're nothing but a mare man, you're not God and you can't give children. So you know, Seoyeon is my fiancée and I love her so much. You can keep your damn advice to yourself, I don't want it." Baekhyun walked over to Seoyeon, but he was shocked to see her staring at him with big eyes and he immediately realized his mistakes.

 

He couldn't apologize to her because that scumbag was still around. He sadly looked away from Seoyeon and glanced at his wristwatch.

 

He had already called his sister's husband, Minseok before he entered the room, and he told him all that happened.

 

Minseok is Senior Superintendent General of police, and Baekhyun knows that his brother-in-law wouldn't waste any time when he hears about what happened. He's a man that believes in justice and he frowns seriously on abuse of women. 

 

Moreover, Baekhyun, Seoyeon, and Minseok had met before in one of the eateries a week ago, and Baekhyun was shocked to know that Seoyeon and Minseok have been friends for over 10 years. 

 

Minseok treats Seoyeon like his little sister and he's also aware of everything Seoyeon went through, but there was nothing he could do to help her in her personal life issues.

 

"So you've gotten yourself another man, how unfortunate." Sane laughed before looking at her husband and then at Baekhyun.

 

"He might claim he loves you more than his own life, but when he realized that he's never going to be a father, he will surely dump you because that's what you deserve." Sane spat at Seoyeon and Baekhyun cut in harshly.

 

"Don't speak for me woman. So you know, Seoyeon is far better than you are, and she deserves a better life. So shut your mouth and save your energy, you will need it when the time comes." The CEO turned around to look at Jinwoo and he smirked.

 

"I will make sure you pay for ually assaulting Seoyeon and your wife will watch you suffer greatly." As Baekhyun concluded his words, the door was pushed open, revealing Minseok and two more policemen.

 

"You called the cops?" Jinwoo asked in shock, but Baekhyun ignored him and walked over to Minseok.

 

"Hello senior superintendent general, this is the man I told you about. I will send the video clip from the CCTV to you later today. Please do the needful."

 

"I will." Minseok looked at Jinwoo and he ordered his men to take him away, and they did. Sana ran after her husband while pleading for help and Baekhyun shook his head.

 

Minseok on the other hand looked at Seoyeon and hugged the crying lady and he caressed her hair like his little sister.

 

"Stop crying Seoyeon, I will make sure he pays for what he did to you," Minseok promised and Seoyeon nodded and pulled away from Minseok's embrace.

She looked at Baekhyun but quickly lowered her eyes.

 

"I have to go now, I have a few files I need to handle. Thank you so much for everything." She said and walked away before Baekhyun could say a word.

 

Once she was out of sight, Baekhyun sighed before looking at Minseok.

"Thank you so much for coming. How is my sister doing?"

 

"She's fine, but having serious morning sickness due to her pregnancy."

 

"Pregnancy? Is Sunny pregnant?"

 

"Yes, she is. Two months old pregnancy. She misses you so much and she has been calling you, but you don't pick. Please call her, she's not happy at all and she's worried about you." Minseok looked sad and Baekhyun felt so bad. He knows how much his elder sister loves him, but he doesn't want her to get involved in his complicated life with his parents.

 

"I'm so sorry brother, I didn't mean to make her sad. I stayed away because I don't want her to be accused of seeing me by my parents. Please explain to her on my behalf and tell her that I will call her."

 

"Sure, I will." 

 

"Thank you, Minseok," Baekhyun said and the senior superintendent general waved at Baekhyun and left the waiting room.

 

✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒

 

Seoyeon has been avoiding Baekhyun ever since he told Jinwoo that she's his fiancée and made it known that he loves her so much.

 

She would only go to Baekhyun's office when necessary and deliver the financial records to Baekhyun and head back to her office. 

 

She wasn't angry about what Baekhyun said. She was happy about it because she was so deeply in love with Baekhyun. But then, she wasn't sure if he meant everything he said, or if he just said it to save her.

 

More so, she knew that Jinwoo was right. Of course, she's so beautiful and many men would want her, but the love will surely vanish when she can't give the man a child.

 

Baekhyun on the other hand couldn't stay away from Seoyeon. He knew that he was at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter