Chapter (18)

Addicted To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[Chapter 18]​​​​​

 

Sana couldn’t believe her eyes. She was lost for words as she stared at her husband. He looked scary and Sana knew she was in deep , but she still tried to act normal.

 

“H—honey, you’re back?” She asked sweetly, but the man's anger only increased. He approached her, his feet stomping heavily on the ground, his hands swiftly joined together around , choking her mercilessly.

 

“When the hell did you find out that I’m sterile? You’d better tell me the truth or I’m going to kill you, your mother, and your son this instant.” Jinwoo’s voice tainted with fury as he tightened his grip on her neck.

 

Sana couldn’t make any move; she was starting to seriously lack air and she knew that he was surely going to kill her if she dared to stay mute.

 

“Three months after our wedding. We had before getting married and after, yet I couldn’t get pregnant. I had to disclose it to our family doctor, Nam, and he asked me to secretly get your blood for a blood test, and I did. I was shocked when I saw your results, but I couldn’t tell you because I wanted your properties signed into my name.” Sana coughed painfully at the aggressive way Jinwoo was still obstructing her airway.

 

“So, you ended up having an affair with that damn Doctor Nam and got pregnant thanks to him to deceive me.” There was a bittersweet smile on his face at the thought of the child he once called his son. He was loving the child so much and hearing the truth now hurt like hell.

 

Lost in his thoughts, he couldn’t see the other woman heading toward him with a flower vase, and she smashed the dense pottery on his skull.

 

He staggered at the rushing intense pain, and Sana took advantage of the opportunity to escape, his grip on her neck faltering. She watched the man struggling to stay conscious until he finally fainted.

 

The women knew that their time in the mansion was over so they acted fast. They packed all their belongings and left the house that night, abandoning Jinwoo at the mercy of his fate.

 

Sana and her mother went to Doctor Nam’s house, luckily the man gladly welcomed them. He had been waiting to have his son beside him.


 

✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒


 

Baekhyun woke up to an empty bed again. This was the third time it had happened since their visit to Yunho’s hospital. He looked around in search of his wife, but he couldn’t find her. He hurried out of the room and headed straight to the living room and he saw her lying on the sofa watching a random show. Again.

 

“Honey, what’s wrong? Why are you lying here instead of resting?” He settled beside her and gently lifted her head to rest it on his lap.

 

She sighed heavily before looking at her husband. “I feel restless in the room so I decided to just rest here.” She sounded weak and Baekhyun caressed her hair with a sigh following.

 

“I’m sorry, baby. I will quickly prepare breakfast then you can rest all day. Remember uncle Yunho said you should rest a lot.” He reminded her and nodded.

 

“I know. Also, you don’t have to prepare breakfast, I’ve already done that. Let’s eat together before you leave for the office.” Seoyeon sat up, ready to serve the food but Baekhyun shook his head, objecting.

 

“I’m not going to the office today, I already instructed Lisa on what to do. You sit here, I will serve it.” He walked off to the kitchen with a heavy heart. 

 

Seeing Seoyeon in such a state made him feel so down, although Yunho had already assured him that Seoyeon would be fine; but he still couldn’t stop worrying. He disposed of their meal on a tray and brought it to her. It wasn’t so bad to have breakfast in the living room sometimes.

 

Baekhyun decided to feed her and she happily ate from him. It was obvious that Seoyeon enjoyed being close to her husband over the past weeks and the CEO loved it.

 

“Can we go to the mall today?” She suddenly asked and her husband looked at her curiously before responding.

 

“Yes, we can. What do you want to get?” 

 

“I wanted us to restock some food items, we’re out of a lot.”

 

“Oh, alright. We’ll do that then.” Baekhyun smiled at her before taking the empty tray to the kitchen. He decided to wash the used plates, but he suddenly heard the phone ringing and before he could come out from the kitchen to pick it, Seoyeon had already done it.

 

He had to stay back and a smile of happiness graced his face when he heard Seoyeon’s soft giggles. He was aware that only one person was capable of making Seoyeon giggle like that, and that was Yunho.

 

Once done, he came out of the kitchen with a glass of banana milk and he gave it to his wife.

 

“Was that Yunho on the phone?” Baekhyun and nodded with a smile.

 

“Yes. He said he got my test results.” Seoyeon uttered and drank her glass of milk before getting up. “And he got me a box of chocolates, so we should start going now, I can’t wait to taste them.” She grinned and Baekhyun kissed her forehead.

 

“Sure, my love.”


 

                                      ✒✒✒


 

Throughout the drive to Yunho’s hospital, Baekhyun couldn’t take his eyes off his sleeping wife. He was worried and he prayed that the results would be useful to understand her condition and remedy it.

 

When they arrived at the huge medical facility, Baekhyun carefully woke her up and they made their way into the hospital and straight to Yunho’s office.

 

“And here comes the most beautiful couple in the city,” Yunho said happily on seeing his loved ones.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter