Chapter (5)

Addicted To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[Chapter 5]​​​​​

Thank you all so much for the nice and well wishes, I really appreciate🙏 You guys are the best.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Seoyeon folded her arms across her chest as she watched the trending news happening on the television screen. She's not one to engage in watching news, she thinks it boring and it is, but she just had to give in to what Minhee said.

 

She had already refused Baekhyun's interest in renting the flat as she thinks he's following her, but Minhee had to take her back to her living room and explained her encounter with Baekhyun. 

 

The 30 years old woman still wasn't convinced, she knew that Minhee was telling the truth when she explained how she met Baekhyun, but she just couldn't trust Baekhyun and his intentions.

 

She was still adamant about letting Baekhyun rent the flat. Her strong personality left Minhee with no other choice than to make Seoyeon watch the news.

 

"This is heartbreaking." Seoyeon's voice came out like a whisper. She couldn't believe that Baekhyun's family would treat him like trash. 

 

She stared at her closed door as if she could see Baekhyun standing out her door and she sighed. She felt bad for thinking that he's stalking her whereas he's not.

 

She looked at Minhee before bending down to pick up a bunch of keys on her table. She sighed deeply before walking towards her door and pulled it open.

 

Baekhyun had his back leaned againstt he front porch railing with his head bowed low. He looked lost in thought and Seoyeon noticed it.

 

"Come with me." She said, snapping the young man out of his thoughts. On hearing the voice of the woman loves, Baekhyun quickly regained his balance and stood properly.

 

"Your building is beautiful and well decorated. You did a great job here." Baekhyun compliments her as he follows her behind. 

 

"Thank you," Seoyeon muttered but he heard it. She opened the door to the apartment and stepped into space.

 

"This is the living room, there are three bedrooms and each of the rooms has a bathroom, which means three bathrooms in total. There's a large porch for relaxation at the back, a spacious kitchen, and a dining room. You can check out the entire apartment and tell me if you like it."

 

"Sure. Thanks." Baekhyun looked around and the whole place was extremely neat and spotless. There was no sign of dust and it gave Baekhyun great joy. 

 

"Minhee told me that the bathrooms were two, I guess she made a mistake about that."

 

"Of course she did. I only told her about it on the phone, she might have probably forgotten about it."

 

"I see." Baekhyun nodded his head as he walked around the apartment, going to check from one room to another till he was finally done.

 

"I love this, and the back porch just made everything unique." There's a smile of satisfaction gracing Baekhyun's face as he looked at Seoyeon.

 

"How much is the rent money and how do I make the payment?" Baekhyun asked. He reached his hand to his pocket and brought out his phone so he could make the payment. It's his first time renting an apartment, he knows nothing about how it works.

 

Seeing that Baekhyun is clueless about the procedure, Seoyeon turned around and started walking out of the empty.

 

"Come with me to my apartment, there are a few things needed to be done first before you can get the apartment."

 

"Okay." Baekhyun trailed behind her to her apartment.


 

✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒


 

The night fell upon the earth, taking dominion over the day. The stars ruled over the sky, gracing the dark earth with its light. Seoyeon lay on her bed with an occupied mind. The thought of Baekhyun took the peace of her mind and she wondered if he's okay.

 

For all she knows, the man has no bed or thick blankets. The night often gets extremely cold at midnight, she fears he might catch a cold.

 

Unable to get the male of her mind, she reluctantly pushed her body off her soft bed. She took out some blankets and a spare pillow and headed straight to the next apartment.

 

A single knock on the door and the fancy door was pulled open inwardly, revealing the said male that seemed to occupy her mind.

 

He wore a bright smile with bright eyes as he stared at her, probably thinking why Seoyeon was standing in front of his door by 10 pm.

 

"Miss Seoyeon?" Baekhyun finally spoke, more like a question. "Do you need anything?"

 

"It's cold, and I thought you might need some thick blankets and a pillow since you don't have a bed yet." Seoyeon couldn't bring herself to look at her new neighbor's eyes and Baekhyun thought it's cute.

 

He collected the folded blankets and the pillow, and his hand brushed lightly against Seoyeon's hand.

 

"Thank you Miss Seoyeon, you have a kind heart." There's sincerity Baekhyun's eyes as he thanked her and Seoyeon saw it.

 

"You're welcome." Seoyeon turns around to leave but suddenly halts her movement. She looked at Baekhyun. "Seoyeon. I prefer to be called Seoyeon alone." With that being said, she enters her apartment and shut the door.

 

Smiling into nothingness, Baekhyun placed his hand on his chest. There's something about Seoyeon that puts him off. He just can't seem to control himself whenever he sees Seoyeon. There's this sparkle in her eyes that shines brighter than the stars in the sky.

 

--

 

Seoyeon is already up the next morning, getting ready for a job interview she applied for. She didn't bother to check and ask Baekhyun for the blanket, she gave it to him and she knows that he will bring it back when he's done.

 

She walked out of her apartment and made use of the elevator. As she stepped out of the elevator, she was met with Kwansoo, standing in front of her, preventing her from moving further.

 

Seoyeon blows out a heavy sigh as she knows the dirty intentions behind Kwansoo's behavior. She moved backward and crossed her hands over her chest.

 

"What is the meaning of this?" Seoyeon asked. Her voice sounds firm and she looked him straight in the eyes.

 

"Don't pretend you don't know what I want, Seoyeon. You know that I'm interested in you, yet you pretend as if you know nothing." Kwansoo sounded angry and Seoyeon noticed it. He walked closer to her as if he's going to press her against the nearby wall, but Seoyeon swiftly avoided his advances.

 

She could tell that he's up to no good by the look in his eyes and his actions. She made an attempt to escape his hold, but he was faster and he grabbed her by the hand.

 

"How long do you think I can tame my desire to be with you? I want you Seoyeon and I must have you as my lover." The man moved closer to Seoyeon, despite knowing that she's uncomfortable.

 

"Am not interested in you and will never be. Let me go this instant or you will regret your actions." There's fear in Seoyeon's eyes as she speaks, but the older man refused to give ears to her words. 

 

He was about to pull her over to his chest to hug her, but Baekhyun suddenly interrupted his action. He gently wrapped his hand around Seoyeon's back and pulled her to his chest for safety.

 

Everything happened so fast that Seoyeon didn't know who saved her from Kwansoo. She blinked her beautiful eyes open and she came face to face with a wet singlet pressed against a firm chest. 

 

Her hands are pressed against the chest and she could feel the six-packs of the man holding her. His arms around her body feel warm but firm and muscular and she feels safe in the warm embrace.

 

Mustering up courage, Seoyeon lifts her eyes to have a better view of her savior, although she could already tell who the man is, she just wants to be sure.

 

"Are you alright?" Baekhyun asked the moment their eyes met and Seoyeon stared at him for a while, trying to process everything and when she did, she nodded her head.

 

"I'm fine, thank you." 

 

The moment Seoyeon voiced out the word, Baekhyun looked at Kwansoo, his facial expression looked so dreadful like that of a lion and the older man moved backward.

 

"The next time you stop her and try this nonsense, I promise you that you will lose your legs, hands, and that sick between your legs. Get out of my sight this instant." Baekhyun's voice is steady and calm, but his eyes are full of anger.

 

Seeing the facial expression of Baekhyun, Kwansoo quickly walked away with his hands protectively covering his manhood.

 

Baekhyun looked down at Seoyeon and slowly pulled away from her. "Are you sure you're okay? I was returning from my morning jogging when I saw that man misbehaving with you." Baekhyun asked while looking at her with gentle eyes and Seoyeon nodded slowly.

 

"I'm fine." She lowered her eyes as she thought about what Kwansoo would have done to her if Baekhyun wasn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter