Chapter (9)

Addicted To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[Chapter 9]​​​​​

__________________________________________________

 

Days went by and became weeks, and the fashion business was booming successfully. Yunho went back to Florida after staying with Baekhyun for a week. 

 

He made sure he put Baekhyun and Seoyeon through all the necessary processes and even hired well trained military bodyguards to guide the company. 

 

Baekhyun's position is that of the CEO, (chief executive officer) while Seoyeon's position is that of COO (chief operating officer) She also manages the financial aspect of the company, and so far it has been successful.

 

Yunho didn't only stop lending a helping hand after buying the company and everything within, he also got the company name registered after Baekhyun and Seoyeon had chosen the perfect name. B&S Unique Apparel. (BSUA)

 

The elder as well showcased the dresses Baekhyun and Seoyeon made in his jewelry company in Florida, Paris, and also in his companies in Korea, and it got the interest of the masses greatly.

 

In a matter of a few weeks, B&S company was filled with different professional fashion designers, both men and women and their passion were just so overwhelming. 

 

The company also offered beginners and advanced training to aspiring fashion designers and those that wish to get intensive advanced training for upgrading. The company made sure professional designers were available to teach the students.

 

Baekhyun decided to go on his natural black hair color. He wants to be professional and stand out to his employees and staff as a good example.

 

Knowing that Seoyeon has her own special needs, Baekhyun decided to buy Seoyeon a car of her own as a surprise without informing her about it. He plans on giving her the car keys when they get back home after closing for the day.

 

The car has been parked in the garage of the compound, and Baekhyun couldn't wait to give Seoyeon her gift. He glanced at Seoyeon from his office and he noticed that she was busy with some paperwork, probably about the recent income of the company.

 

Baekhyun noticed that Seoyeon is hardworking, and he could see why she was so devastated when she couldn't get any job. She's not one to lazy around, she believes in hard work and that's another thing Baekhyun admires about her.

 

She has a lot to handle and more materials and other needed things to get. Apart from the company, she also has a life of her own. 

 

"You look off today, what's wrong?" Seoyeon asked as she walked into Baekhyun's office with the file containing the final record of the previous week's financial run down.

 

Baekhyun looked at her and sat up. "When you say off, what do you mean?" His question was accompanied by a smile of his own and Seoyeon was lost staring at him for a moment. She finds Baekhyun more mature and handsome with his new hairstyle and she kinda likes it.

 

Realizing her long stares, she quickly looked away and placed the file on the table. "I mean you look lost in thoughts."

 

"Oh." Baekhyun nodded and retrieved the file from the table. "I had a lot in mind, but it's nothing I can't handle."

 

Seoyeon nodded. Indeed Baekhyun is a strong-willed man and that's one thing Seoyeon admires about him.

 

"I trust you." She glanced at her wristwatch before sitting in front of Baekhyun. "It's already past our closing time and I'm totally tired." She sighed and looked at Baekhyun, but she was shocked when she saw Baekhyun standing up from his seat and approached her.

 

"I know, and I'm sorry." He placed both hands on her tempo and gently massaged the particular area. "Things are still not yet settled, but very soon everything will be balanced and you wouldn't have to work much about anything." Baekhyun's voice sounded soft and Seoyeon nodded her head while enjoying the massage.


 

That evening when they got home, Seoyeon was the first one to sight the new white Mercedes Benz parked in the garage. She thought maybe Baekhyun has visitors because she knows that she has only Yunho, Minhee, and Baekhyun in her life.

 

"I think you have a visitor," Seoyeon informed Baekhyun while stepping out of the car.

 

Baekhyun only hummed in response and walked over to the car with his hand wrapped around Seoyeon's left wrist and he gently walked along with him.

 

Unaware of Baekhyun's surprise, Seoyeon followed him behind. She thought the car belonged to one of Baekhyun's friend's and maybe he wanted to introduce her to them, but it wasn't the case.

 

When Baekhyun arrived at the front of the car, he brought out a beautiful little black box and handed it over to Seoyeon after letting go of her hand.

 

Astonished by the sudden act, Seoyeon looked up at Baekhyun and back at the box he gave to her.

 

"What's this box for?"

 

"It's a gift for you. Open it."

 

Obeying the polite order, Seoyeon opened the box and she saw a car key inside the box and she gasped in surprise. She looked at Baekhyun, not sure if what's happening is exactly her thought.

 

"What's this key for?"

 

"It's the key to your car." The CEO pointed towards the white Mercedes Benz. "This car here belongs to you. Congratulations." Baekhyun smiled and Seoyeon looked at the car, excitement written all over her face.

 

"But this is too much, I was okay with you taking me to the company and bringing me back. This is way too much." She said, her sparkling eyes fixed on Baekhyun's eyes.

 

Seeing how beautiful Seoyeon looked in front of him, Baekhyun moved closer to Seoyeon and caressed the side of her hair before looking back at her.

 

"I know you were, but you also have other things you would want to do, and you shouldn't always seek my permission before using my car. You deserve your very own car and here it is." 

 

"But, it's too expensive, I don't deserve this at all.." Seoyeon tried to make her honest point known to the CEO  with an innocent look on her face and Baekhyun found himself lost in her pure innocence as he acted so fast.

 

Baekhyun leaned closer to Seoyeon and kissed her forehead before he could even stop himself and he didn't regret it.

 

Seoyeon was taken aback by his actions, but she couldn't react. She just stood there with big bright eyes, staring at Baekhyun.

 

"I've said it before and I will say it again and always. You're worth more than the most expensive jewelry, car, or anything. You're special and you deserve the best. You go on and test the car." Baekhyun tapped her right shoulder in encouragement

and she nodded before smiling wholeheartedly.

 

"Thank you so much, I'm grateful."

 

"Please don't thank me. Now go test your car." Baekhyun gestured towards the car and Seoyeon did just that. 

 

She started the engine and drove it around the spacious compo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter