Chapter (17)

Addicted To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[Chapter 17]​​​​​

       (Please read the note below this chapter, it's important.)

___________________________________________________

 

Sana witnessed her husband’s anger regarding the wedding, his eyes portraying obsession. She hated the feeling. Of course, she wasn’t willing to let Baekhyun and Seoyeon be together, but she didn’t also want to be laughed at by society.

 

If he could succeed in his plans of getting Seoyeon back, then he would certainly throw her out of his house and life, she would be the one on the losing end.

 

She needed his properties to be signed into her name first, then she would dump him as planned with her mother and walk away from his life, but things seemed unsteady. She couldn’t even dump him with the current situation.

 

She decided to keep things low, for the time being, she couldn’t afford to let herself get exposed to her many secrets or she would lose everything forever. She decided to act fast and this time around she was going to use her child as the ladder to success.

 

She rushed after her husband and grabbed him by the hand, stopping him from moving further. Without looking at her, he folded his fist and in anger.

 

“What do you want?”

 

“Our son is sick; I’m scared of losing him.” Sana was looking serious and worried as she was lying. She knew that Jinwoo would do anything for the sake of their child. The man swiftly turned around to look at Sana, displaying his concerned face.

 

“Since when? Why didn’t you tell me sooner?”

 

“How could I? You’ve been coming back late most of the time, or you would spend the night outside. I was left with no choice but to take care of him myself.” Sana tried to play the guilt trip on him, but the man shook her hand off and headed toward Sana’s bedroom.

 

She smirked and nodded as she was watching her husband hurrying off. “Now I’ve got you into my trap, you won’t leave this house tonight.” She chuckled and trailed after him to make sure everything looked real.


 

✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒


 

Baekhyun was first to wake up the next morning and his eyes fell on his sleeping wife next to him. She looked so beautiful that he took his time to admire her.

 

He gently cuddled her into his embrace and rained kisses all over her face and body before getting up. He dressed into black joggers and a gray hoodie then headed to the spacious kitchen to prepare breakfast. 

 

It was their first morning together after their wedding, so he decided to cook a delicious meal. He opened the huge fridge and brought out a pack of chicken , vegetables, rice, and some leftover side dishes. He knew how much Seoyeon loved fried rice and veggies for breakfast, it would certainly put a smile on her face.

 

The aroma of the delicacies interfered with Seoyeon’s peaceful sleep and she blinked her eyes open. She felt a bit weak from the stress of the wedding, including the hot lovemaking during the previous night.

 

She stayed still for a while, trying to get herself back together. Suddenly, the event from last night began to replay in her head.

 

She recalled how Baekhyun kissed every part of her body, touched her as no man has ever done, made love to her until getting lost into her depths, sending her to a state of almost no return.


 

She blushed and pulled the blanket over her body. Hiding away as if her husband was in the room staring at her. After some minutes of staying beneath the duvet, she realized that she hadn’t yet seen the source of her happiness.


 

She stepped out of the bed and went to her closet. She picked pink without a bra, a knee-length dress, and headed straight to the kitchen.

 

There, she witnessed Baekhyun’s back. The CEO was already done with cooking breakfast and was now busy extracting fresh juice from pineapple and watermelon.

 

Pleased at the sight of her dedicated husband, she gently hugged him from behind, inhaling his addictive scent.

 

“Good morning.” Her soft voice melted the CEO’s heart. He switched off the juice extractor and turned in her embrace to face her.

 

A bright smile graced his face triggered by her beautiful wide sparkling eyes. He leaned down and kissed her forehead.

 

“Good morning my love. Did you sleep well?”

 

“Like a baby. You?”

 

“Like never before.” Baekhyun caressed her face as he dived into her eyes. He could stare into those beautiful big eyes all day, but the rumbles of her stomach made him lead her to the dining table.

 

Pulling out one of the dining chairs for her to settle down, then coming back to the kitchen, he retrieved the homemade breakfast and juice on a large tray to finally dispose of the multiple dishes on the table.

 

Seoyeon smiled on seeing the well-prepared delicacies and she started eating immediately. She didn’t realize how famished she was until she emptied two bowls of rice along with her soup. 

 

Baekhyun was glad and proud that she loved his cooking.

 

Once both their stomachs were full, they sat on the living room’s couch. 

Seoyeon’s head found her favorite spot on her husband’s chest while they were choosing something to watch on TV.

 

“Where would you like to spend our honeymoon?” Baekhyun suddenly asked, getting his wife’s attention.

 

“I don’t have a particular place in mind, but I would prefer to stay in our country and discover more of our motherland.”

 

“Great. I also have the same idea. How about Jeju?” Baekhyun asked as he caressed her arms. She lifted her head to look at him and she nodded in agreement. It’s such a great idea, she has always wanted to visit Jeju for the sake of fun. 

 

“That would be lovely.” She acquiesced in expectation.

 

“Then, we shall plan our honeymoon there. But first, we need to open and sort of our wedding gifts!” 


 

✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒


 

Seoyeon smiled in excitement as she stared at the hotel in front of her. Minhee had always told her how beautiful this one was, she couldn’t disagree for sure. 

 

The happiness exuding all over Seoyeon’s face was all Baekhyun wanted to see, he was grateful to Minhee for her suggestion, telling him how much his wife would love this particular resort.

 

Baekhyun went to the front desk to register and retrieve their key cards before heading to their spacious suite. They entered a wide room filled with the fresh morning breeze; a comfortable sofa facing a huge TV screen, a king-size bed with silky sheets, and a soft blanket were in the next room, a welcoming basket full of fruit and chocolate waiting for them on it.

 

“This is perfect!” Seoyeon couldn’t contain her excitement. She walked around the suite, checking out everything including the bathroom and she nodded in satisfaction. “The bathtub is so large; I can’t wait to have a bubble bath with you.”

 

“I know. I’m glad you like it.” Baekhyun said while dropping their shared luggage beside the bed. They didn’t come with many clothes as they planned a one-week stay.

 

“Let me show you around.” He offered after they changed into more comfortable clothes over their swimsuits. Holding his wife’s hand, he showed her the pool furnished with beach chairs and parasols, facing the Sea of Japan. The sight was beyond magnificen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter