Chapter (8)

Addicted To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[Chapter 8]​​​​​ Thank you so much for the upvotes and comments. You guys are the best. Please keep supporting me. Please read the Note below this chapter, it's important. A boring chapter ahead. You've been warned!

​​​​​​_____________________________________________________

 

"Lee Seoyeon, is this you?" Yunho asked with a warm smile gracing his lips as he stared at the surprised lady in front of him.

 

It took Seoyeon some time to process who the handsome looking man was, and when she did, she gasped in surprise. 

 

"Doctor Yunho!" She screamed and ran into his open arms and he warmly embraced her. "Oh God, I can't believe you're here. I missed you so much." Seoyeon said in excitement and Yunho chuckled and gently caressed her hair before he gently pulled her away from his body to look at her properly.

 

"Doctor Yunho, hun?" The elder gently pokes Seoyeon's cheeks and she giggled like a little child. "I thought I asked you to refer to me as a senior brother? So why still addressing me as doctor Yunho?"

 

"Am sorry, I forgot." Seoyeon smiled and Yunho pulled her back to himself and hugged her.

 

"I missed you too. I called you every day, but your line wasn't available and God knows I was so scared." There's sadness written on Yunho's face and Baekhyun noticed it all, but he didn't interfere. He walked closer to his door and opened it.

 

"I sorry brother, I changed my line because I wanted to start a new life all over." Seoyeon was sincere and Yunho believed her.

 

"It's fine Seoyeon, all that matters is that you're okay. Where do you live?"

 

"Next door, she's my landlady." Baekhyun cut in with a grin and Yunho chuckled and looked at Seoyeon.

 

"I remembered you told me about this building, but I never believed it would be this beautiful and huge." Yunho looked around and nodded his head. "You have good taste I must say."

 

"Thank you, brother." Seoyeon blushed in embarrassment, she's not one to handle compliments and Baekhyun felt like hugging her.

 

He walked over to Seoyeon and stood in front of her, looking down at her with warm eyes, and he finally spoke out what he had in mind.

 

"Since you already know my uncle, why not come to my apartment to catch up on things. What do you say?" Baekhyun asked and Seoyeon nodded in agreement. She loved the idea and they all proceeded into the apartment.

 

Baekhyun made sure Yunho felt comfortable as well as Seoyeon. Being a good cook, he prepared some delicacies for Yunho while Seoyeon helped him out.

 

After eating, Yunho noticed Baekhyun's curious stares at him and Seoyeon. He knew that Baekhyun felt left out and he could tell how anxious the blonde-haired man was, so he decided to seek permission from Seoyeon to explain everything to Baekhyun.

From how he met her and all, Yunho was marveled when Seoyeon gave him the go-ahead to explain everything to Baekhyun.

 

✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒

 

Yunho told Baekhyun how he met Seoyeon for the first time at one of his hospitals in Paris. She was a broken soul, helpless and dying of depression.

 

Yunho explained how he helped Seoyeon even when it was almost impossible. He taught her how to love herself and embrace life. He told Baekhyun how he saved her from the point of dying and restored hope to her despite her unwillingness to survive.

 

Baekhyun felt bad knowing that Seoyeon has gone through hell and back and he was so grateful for all Yunho did for Seoyeon. He couldn't imagine the situation Seoyeon would be in at the moment if Yunho hadn't helped her despite her unwillingness to live.

 

Baekhyun looked at Seoyeon and she lowered her head, trying not to meet Baekhyun's eyes. The blonde-haired man could sense that something is bothering her but just decided to let it be.

 

Yunho couldn't help but notice the way Baekhyun looked at Seoyeon with love and affection and he shook his head with a smile before getting up from the couch.

 

"I'm tired and I need to rest. Please take me to my room." There's a mischievous smile on Yunho's face and Baekhyun simply shook his head, knowing exactly what his uncle meant by his smile.

 

Baekhyun got up and led his uncle to the already arranged room. He made sure Yunho was comfortable before joining Seoyeon in the living room.

 

"Did something happen? You looked sad earlier when I arrived with uncle Yunho." Baekhyun asked while making two cups of hot chocolate.

 

"Nothing happened, I just got a call from my aunt." A heavy sigh escaped Seoyeon as she replied to the questions.

 

"Do you mind sharing what the call was about?" The blonde-haired man asked and handed the cup of hot chocolate to the woman in front of him.

 

"She called to inform me that my cousin Sana has given birth, and she mocked me that I will never be able to feel the joy of motherhood." Seoyeon sighed yet again as she explained everything. "I don't even know how she got my contact." The sad lady made a pouty lip and Baekhyun smiled at her cuteness.

 

He drank from his cup of hot chocolate tea and sat down beside her.

"You will experience the joy of motherhood if you want to. Don't always believe that other people's judgment about you is true, you are the only one that has the final say about your life and that's all that matters." 

 

Seoyeon stared at Baekhyun for a while before smiling to herself.

"Thank you, Baekhyun, and I will work together with you if you still want me too," Seoyeon said and Baekhyun's face brightened up and he smiled with a nod.

 

"Of course, I still want you to be my business partner, let's build up the business together. Uncle Yunho asked me to sew those three dresses so he can help me with sampling them in his fashion company. He's a man that has a taste for fashion, and I know he's going to love the dress you made."  

 

"He will?" A look of uncertainty was evident on her face, not sure Yunho would like her taste of the fashion the way Baekhyun likes it.

 

"Yes, he sure will. Please bring it over if you're free tomorrow morning or this evening, he needs to see it."

 

"Alright, if you say so." Seoyeon got up and dropped the cup on the dining table before turning around to Baekhyun. "Am leaving now, thank you so much for always being so thoughtful of me despite my first approach towards you." Seoyeon looked sorry and Baekhyun simply smiled over it.

 

"It's all in the past now, besides your reaction back then was normal, I would have done the same too. Don't think much about that okay?"

 

"Okay. Bye." The lady waved and went back to her apartment with peace of mind. She wasn't sad anymore, all she looked forward to is starting up the fashion designing business together with Baekhyun.

 

✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒

 

"This is beyond beautiful. Simple but perfect." Yunho complimented Seoyeon as he looked at the dress in his hand. 

 

It's Monday, and Seoyeon brought the dress to Baekhyun's apartment by 8:30 in the morning, as instructed. She was scared to hear Yunho's judgment about the dress, so she set her phone on voice recording and placed her phone on Baekhyun's dining table.

 

She intended to drop her at Baekhyun's dining table and run back to her apartment and secretly record all that Yunho would say about the dress she made. However, Yunho didn't let her off as she had planned to. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter