Chapter (7)

Addicted To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[Chapter 7]​​​​​

Thank you so much for your lovely comments, it really gave me some much confidence in myself and for that I'm so grateful. Thank you very much.

✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒

 

Days flew by quickly and Baekhyun was down with the two female dresses with simple but classic styles. He sat on one of his dining chairs, adding some milk into his cup of coffee. 

 

He has been busy sewing the dresses the past few days, although the sewing process and all wasn't that difficult for Baekhyun. He already has a large drawing book where he drew down many ideas back in his university days and also recently.

 

Baekhyun's love and passion for fashion designing were so strong that he could make out his outlines for drawing both men and women's clothes.

 

He drank a little from his coffee and made a soft sigh. He thought about starting the making of the last dress by nightfall, but at the moment Seoyeon was all his mind could think of.

 

He has been busy with sewing the past few days, but he could still make out time to visit her. The fact that Seoyeon is still hesitant to be more open was completely understandable with Baekhyun. 

 

She's someone that has gone through so many difficulties and humiliation, it's normal for her to be reserved and Baekhyun is okay with that. The fact that he can interact with Seoyeon and make her smile was just more than enough for the blonde-haired man.

 

Baekhyun picked up his cup of coffee and got up from his seat, he walked over to his living room and settled down on his favorite couch.

 

The memories of how he met Seoyeon filled his mind and he ended up shutting his eyes closed after drinking the last liquid from his cup.

 

He could still recall how he saved her in the bus the day he was going to see his best friend, and then the movie theater. That day he had a big fight with his father after he was told not to mingle with the middle-class people after he took over the company. That wasn't the life he wanted to live, he hates discrimination and he disagreed with his father's rules. 

 

He felt so frustrated and sick of everything, and the only thing he could do was to watch a funny movie. He always does that whenever he's sad or angry, and that day he saw Seoyeon for the second time.

 

The sound of his doorbell snapped him out of his deep thought and he opened his eyes. He knows that he's not expecting anyone, but he still got up and walked over to the door.

 

He was a bit surprised when he came face to face with Seoyeon and he quickly stepped aside, giving room for Seoyeon to make her way into his apartment.

 

"It's rare for you to visit me, is everything alright?"

 

"Yes, everything is fine, I came to show you the dress I've been making." She brought out a red gown with a touch of black around the waist and neck area and handed it over to Baekhyun. 

 

"Wow…" Baekhyun retrieved the dress from Seoyeon and looked at it, admiring the beautiful creation. He thought he had seen many beautiful designs, but the dress in his hand was just perfect.

 

"This is beyond beautiful." Baekhyun looked at Seoyeon for a while and he smiled. "You're very talented." 

 

"Thank you." Seoyeon smiled and collected the dress when Baekhyun handed it over to her.

 

The blonde-haired man was amazed by Seoyeon's talent and he thought of making something yummy for her as his reward.

 

"Do you have plans for today?" He asked and Seoyeon looked away from the news happening on the television screen.

 

"No, I'm free, but have a look at the news happening right now." Seoyeon pointed to the television screen and Baekhyun laughed before shaking his head.

 

"Well deserved. Mr. Jang is a cheap man and he deserved what he got. Next time he would learn to respect women and not to take advantage of them." Baekhyun explained and Seoyeon nodded her head.

 

"What would you like to do today? I mean, the day is still very much young." 

 

"Well, I don't have a particular place in mind, but I would be glad if you teach me how to make the chocolate cake and ice cream you made the other day, please." 

 

On hearing Seoyeon request, a bright smile formed on Baekhyun's lips. Being together with Seoyeon and baking with her in his kitchen made Baekhyun's heart beat rapidly.

 

"That would be wonderful, but I have to get some ingredients from the mall first. Would you like to come along with me?" Baekhyun asked, hoping that she wouldn't refuse him.

 

"Yes, I will. I also want to get some food items from the mall."

 

"Alright. Just give me a few minutes to get dressed, then we can proceed to the mall. I also want to get some food items and other things." Baekhyun hurried to his bedroom and wore something better while Seoyeon went back to her apartment to get her credit card and wore a sweater.

 

✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒

 

"It is a week now since Baekhyun left this house and we haven't heard from him. Do you think he will ever come back to us as you said?" Jinhee asked her husband who seems to be engaged with the news he's watching. He heard his wife's question, but he decided to stay quiet.

 

Noticing his silence, Jinhee reacted rashly by slamming the glass of wine in her hand against the table and Minwoo looked at her before sighing.

 

"You won't hear from him because he still has the money given to him as gifts during his welcome back party. You don't expect him to come running back so soon, so stop bothering me." 

 

"Bother you say? I hope you're aware that many noble families no longer respect us after what happened at the party?" Jinhee sounded pissed and Minwoo looked at her angrily and he stood up.

 

"So what? They can choose not to respect us anymore, I don't care. All that matters to me is that I am still in charge of my company and still the wealthiest among the noble families. So stop bothering me." Minwoo walked out of the living room, leaving his wife to deal with her anger.

 

Minwoo got to his room and slammed his folded fist against the table. He's aware that most noble families no longer respect him and it's breaking him. All his life he has always been respected and feared by many noble families due to a large amount of wealth he controls, but in one day he lost a lot of respect all before his son.

 

"Dammit!" He in his anger in an attempt to control himself and he stared at his reflection in his mirror. "For making me look so small in the sight of many, you will never access my company, Baekhyun. I will frustrate your every move and make sure you come running back, but you will never take over my throne after bringing shame and humiliation to me." There was evidence of anger written all over Minwoo's face as he spoke, but his wife interrupted him.

 

"Miran and her daughter just arrived, what do I say to them? You wouldn't want them to see us as lairs, would you?" She sounded angry and tense. She didn't know that Miran would be coming over so soon.

 

"Fine, let's go see them," Minwoo muttered and headed to the living room along with his wife.

 

Jane and her mother sat in the living room, waiting for the arrival of Minwoo and his wife, and when they eventually arrived, Jane stood up and hugged Minwoo.

 

"Good morning uncle." She greeted and Minwoo smiled and caressed her face after pulling away from the hug.

 

"Thank you, my child, how are you doing?"

 

"I'm fine, but am missing Baekhyun so much. It's a week since you asked him to leave, and nothing has happened. My friends are making a mockery of me, I can't take it anymore." Jane had tears in her eyes as she spoke and Miran simply shook her head in disappointment.

 

A heavy sigh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter