Chapter (15)

Addicted To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[Chapter 15]​​​​​

 

It's the day for the engagement and the hotel is beautifully decorated with expensive interior and exterior designs. The party is set to begin by 4:pm and the guests are already arriving. 

 

Jongin is making sure everyone is comfortable and relaxed while they await the arrival of the special couple. Minseok is sure of his words as he provided tight security at the hotel, he can't risk anything going wrong.

 

Back at the Byun's mansion Baekhyun and Seoyeon are getting ready for the party. Seoyeon was surprised when Jinhee invited some makeup artists to handle her makeup and get her ready. She thought the love and care shown to her by Jinhee was just too much, but then she also loved it.

 

The only people that had shown her such love were her parents while they were still alive, but now Baekhyun and his parents are reminding her of the good old times with her parents.

 

She stood by the mirror, staring at her beautiful reflection after getting fully dressed and ready. It's very obvious that Seoyeon is naturally beautiful and has a perfect body shape, but now she looks amazingly stunning and beyond beautiful.

 

"You're beautiful, my love." The CEO couldn't believe his eyes and his mouth spoke out of the abundance of his heart. He made his way into the room and hugged Seoyeon from the waist before placing soft kisses on her exposed neck.

 

Seoyeon smiled and bit her lower lips as she enjoyed the feeling of her lover's lips on her skin. She twisted in the embrace of her lover and stared straight into his eyes after having a better view of him.

 

"And you look hotly handsome." She smiled and Baekhyun chuckled.

 

"Thanks, baby, and I'm surely going to look that word up in the dictionary."

 

"What word?" Seoyeon leaned closer to Baekhyun and the CEO tightened his hold around her body.

 

"Hotly handsome." 

 

"You don't have to, it's a word only for me." 

 

"I see. In that case, let's get going, we don't want to be late." Baekhyun pecked her nose before they both exited the room.

 

------------

 

Baekhyun drove into the hotel premises and parked the car in the garage. He was the first to step out of the car, and he made it to the Seoyeon side of the car and opened the door. 

 

Seoyeon smiled when she was finally out of the car and she stood beside him. "Thank you." She coos and turns around to look at her surroundings. The hotel was beautifully decorated and as they proceeded into the opening where the engagement will be taking place, Seoyeon looked at Baekhyun, and surprisingly the CEO was also looking at her.

 

"This hotel is beautiful. What exactly is the event about?" She asked and Baekhyun simply smiled over her question.

 

"I will disclose it to you when we get inside." He wrapped his right arm around her waist and they both made their way into the hotel.

 

The moment they were spotted, all attention was directed to them. Some people were standing with glasses of wine in their hands, while some couples were just chatting. 

 

Waitresses and waiters were walking around with trays of wine, while some were with trays of water to serve the guests.

 

Seoyeon didn't know much about parties and events because she barely attended such events, but she loved settings and everything about the event.

 

Baekhyun led her to the front seat, he waited for Seoyeon to sit first before he sat down closer to her. 

 

When everyone was seated, Baekhyun stood up and made his way to the decorated stage and he looked so handsome.

 

He looked at his beautiful lover and a smile of happiness graced his face. He looked away from Seoyeon and he began with his speech.

 

"Hello everyone, good evening. I deeply appreciate you all for honoring my invitation today, thank you so much. To me, today is a very special day, but before I proceed, I will like to call upon my beloved girlfriend to come over to the stage with me." The CEO looked back at his lover and the stoplight was directly on her.

 

Seoyeon shyly got up and walked over to the stage, but before she could climb up the three staircases, Baekhyun quickly walked down to her. He held her hand and led her up to the stage.

 

At this point, everywhere became quiet after loud applause from the guests, family, and friends. They knew what was about to happen next and so was the DJ, and he inserted the very song Baekhyun had already instructed him to play.

 

Seoyeon stood beside Baekhyun with curious eyes. She wasn't sure what exactly was going on until she heard the song she knew too well. Breathless. At that point, she realized that Baekhyun was about to propose to her.

 

It became crystal clear to her that the man she loves so much meant it when he said that he's going to make her his wife. She stared at Baekhyun right in the eyes, and at that moment she forgot that other people were watching them.

 

"Baekhyun....." She muttered and the CEO smiled and stepped closer to her.

 

"When I met you, I knew you were the one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter