TANGLED 2

TANGLED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 2

 

Sora held a bouquet of flowers arrange neatly as she got out of the car heading inside Seoul University Hospital. Her cousin a.k.a the root cause of her misery just gave birth to a girl yesterday and she wanted to visit her.

 

She pressed the elevator to the 15th floor where her cousins room was at, she looked for room 1536. When she was in front of the room she knocked before opening the door. A smiling Do Saera welcomed her “you’re here I thought you wouldn’t come.” Saera said while spreading her arms to give Sora a warm hug. The two of them have always been close to each other since young. When Saera got married she made Sora her maid of honor. Sora watched Saera stressed out at while preparing for her wedding and listened to her rant when things went wrong with her organizers and now here she is, a mother.

 

“motherhood suits you Sae you’re glowing. Congratulations” she gave Saera the flowers and watched Saera put the flowers on the table beside her “doesn’t she look beautiful So” she looked at the little baby in her crib and then back at Saera who looked at her daughter as if she’s the most beautiful person she laid her eyes on.

 

“she has your nose Sae and her dad’s eyes. She’s very adorable” she told her cousin who was still staring at her baby “where’s Kyungsoo?” she asked when she noticed that Saera’s husband Do Kyungsoo was not in the room.

 

“he had to go to work but he’ll be back later” her cousin answered finally looking away from her baby

 

“what’s her name?” sora asked looking at the baby “her name is Munyeong, Do Munyeong”

 

“do you want to hold her?” Saera asked and she panicked

 

“I don’t know how to hold a baby Sae.” She protested but Saera was already handing her munyeong.

 

She felt her whole body stiffened, Nakahara Sora is now holding a delicate human being in her arms and she has never felt so scared her entire life. What scared her even more was when Saera said “Can I leave her to you for a bit I’ll be back I promise I’ll be quick”

 

Before she could even protest her cousin already left the room leaving her with a baby in her arms. How the hell is she supposed to put munyeong down?! She doesn’t know a single thing about taking care of a baby much less put a baby back in her crib.

 

She was in a state of panic. What made it worst was when Munyeong started crying in her arms, now she’s in serious panic mode. How do you make an infant stop crying she was pacing back and forth in the room praying to all the Gods to make munyeong stop crying.

 

“shh please stop crying munyeong auntie has no clue what to do please” she was now in the verge of crying too.

 

Funny how a tiny human can leave her on the verge of tears when the men in the boards couldn’t even scare her one bit.

 

As if her prayers have been answered someone took munyeong from her hold and started cooing her. Sora looked at her knight and shining armor and saw a very attractive man in a white coat.

She couldn’t help but stare at him as he cooes munyeong to sleep.

 

When munyeong fell asleep he carefully laid the baby back in the crib “thank you” she muttered like whisper scared to wake up the little monster.

 

“no problem. sorry I just barged in I saw you panicking while I was passing by and thought you would need my help. Babies can be difficult to deal with when you’re a first time mom” she has never seen a man this attractive before, I mean she has but not like this. From his slanted dark brown eyes to his lips every feature of his face complimented each other as if God made sure everything about this man is well balanced. She looked at the man’s lab coat where his name was printed

 

Park Jinyoung, RN, M.D, D.O, M.B.B.S, MBChB,

Cardiothoracic Surgeon

Seoul University Hospital

 

Impressive she thought. “oh, I’m not the mother, my cousin is she just left for a while. Thank you for your help doctor?” she said coercing doctor park jinyoung to introduce himself.

 

“Park jinyoung” he added

 

“ahh yes Doctor Park I’m not very good with kids you see” she said giving him a small smile.

 

“I can see that, Babies can be a handful not everyone is good at dealing with them. I wouldn’t be if I wasn’t a doctor” he said smiling back at her. Holy hell he looked so cute smiling with little wrinkles showing in the side of his eyes.

 

“your niece is very cute” he said while looking at munyeong. She went closer to munyeong’s crib to look at the sleeping baby as well “she really is” she answered and looked up at jinyoung which he did as well accidentally making them stare at each other. Sora got a closer look at his face and yep God has truly blessed this man.

 

They were staring for a minute or two just looking at each other when they heard someone cough putting an end to their staring contest. She saw Saera at the door grinning at her.

 

“ah I-I should go” Dr. Park s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter