TANGLED 8

TANGLED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's note: before you read this chapter I suggest you play LONG BLACK by JUS2 as background music.

----------------------------------------

CHAPTER 8

 

He froze

 

Nakahara Sora kissed him!

 

She is kissing him!

 

His whole body froze at the feeling of her lips on his. She had kissed him like her life depended on it, seconds passed and he found himself kissing her back with the same intensity.

 

She grabbed jinyoung by the hair to deepen the kiss as she let out a frustrated moan that sent chills on his body.

 

! What the hell is he doing? He shouldn’t be kissing her right now, she’s drugged for s sake!

 

His body contradicted his thoughts as he found himself kissing her jaw down to the crook of her neck. She arched her neck to give him better access as he left trails of kisses unconsciously leaving marks along the way.

 

Was it the wine or is she just this addicting? How can a person taste like vanilla it was physically impossible but she did, she tasted like vanilla. She grabbed his face and kissed him deeper this time.

 

Sora broke off the kiss to give them space to breathe and looked at Jinyoung’s dishevelled state. Glossy eyes, swollen lips stained red, hair a mess, what a sight! Her body grew hotter at the sight of Jinyoung she wanted to devour him whole.

 

She climbed on his lap straddling him as found her way to his, he let out a groan that fuelled the fire within Sora, her lips travelled south as her hand undid the buttons of his dress shirt. She made sure to leave a mark on his bare skin like a predator marking her prey.

 

His hand started caressing her exposed back drawing circle on it. He found himself starting to pull the zipper of her dress “” he let out when she bit his neck.

 

She pushed him slightly separating both of them. They were both out of breath as they panted like they just ran a marathon.

 

She caressed his face tracing her thumb on his now swollen lips he just stared as he looked at her

“beautiful” she said leaning in, he slowly closed his eyes anticipating the feeling of her lips on his but it didn’t came.

 

Sora had passed out leaving a frustrated Jinyoung hanging.

 

! That was close, He thought as he tried to wrap his brain at what just happened.

He couldn’t believe he did that.

 

He blames the wine, yep, it’s definitely the wine. That was the only logical explanation to this whole event.

 

The ing wine and drug in her system.

 

, he needs a ing cold shower!

 

He calmed himself down before zipping Sora’s dress back he saw the flower tattoo on her right shoulder ‘pretty’ he thought. He carried her to her room, he didn’t know which room is hers but he opened both rooms until he found hers.

 

He laid her in the bed and tucked her in. he went to her bathroom to get a wet towel to clean her face with.

 

He sat on the side of her bed and stared at her for a minute. ‘What the hell are you doing to me Nakahara Sora, you make it so hard for me to ignore you’ he thought.

 

Jinyoung started wipping Sora’s face with the wet towel she flinched at the contact but stayed asleep.

 

Jinyoung had noticed a couple of things he hadn’t seen as he cleaned her face up. Sora had a few moles aside from the one in the corner of her lips and on the bridge of her nose. He didn’t notice them since it was probably covered by her make up but she had a few more.

 

She had long thick lashes that complemented her eyes as well.

 

‘Beautiful’ he thought

 

He realized that he was undeniably attracted to Nakahara Sora. It was like the more he resisted the more she drew him close to her.

 

No matter how much he tried to put a distance between the two of them the universe would always find a way put make them meet.

 

It’s like fate’s wheel had started moving the moment their paths crossed and is telling him he had no way of escaping her. He looked at the sleeping Sora again before scanning her room.

 

Like her house, her room was simple she had a few photo of herself in display, one photo in particular caught his eyes. It’s a photo of a widely smiling Sora in the middle of two tall men she looked young and happy in the photo.

 

She also had a painting hanged on her room. Jinyoung looked at the painting from where he sat, it was a painting of Sora, her back exposed as she held a book in her hand covering her chest. He had never seen a painting like this and yet he found it incredibly beautiful.

The painting looked surreal, the more he looked at it the more he was drawn closer at the look in her eyes; it was like she was looking straight into his soul.

 

The artist really did a great job at capturing her expression.

 

The corner of the painting had words written on it

 

‘My Sky’ – J

 

He read.

 

My sky that’s a very unique title he thought.

 

He looked at the painting and then back at Sora again, ‘I guess I wasn’t the only one you drew in with your beautiful alluring eyes’ he thought as he pushed the strands of hair that fell on her face.

 

He was about to leave when he felt her hand held his.

 

“Don’t go” she said pleading

 

She opened her eyes slightly and landed on his.

 

“Don’t leave me alone, Please” she whispered then fell back asleep still gripping Jinyoung’s hand tightly.

 

Jinyoung sighed and sat back down still holding her hand. He looked at her and saw a stray tear fall from her eyes. He wiped her tear with his free hand and kissed her forehead,

 

Are you that scared of being left alone?

 

“shh, I’m here Sora” he said caressing her hand soothing her “I’m not going anywhere”

 

 

 

 

Jinyoung woke up the next morning in Sora’s bed; he didn’t realize that he had fallen asleep the night before. He shifted to his side and looked for Sora when she was nowhere in sight he climbed out of bed.

 

He fixed it before going out of her room. He was still wearing the dress shirt and his suit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter