TANGLED 7

TANGLED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 7

 

An Idiot!

 

That’s what he is, an idiot. When he let those words out of his mouth he didn’t think it through, he had no idea why he said that, he just couldn’t control himself when it came to Sora.

 

It’s like anything that involved her made him act so thoughtlessly it’s so unlike him.

 

He grabbed his hair and pulled on it while rolling side to side in his bed.

 

‘How the hell am I going to explain this, if she hears about this?’ he thought. What kind of idiot declares he’s her fiancé when he had already rejected her 4 times and made it clear that he had no intentions of marrying her??

 

What will she say?

 

He can already imagine her mocking his idiocy. That’s right she’s going to think I’m a thoughtless idiot.

 

“ahhh” he continued to frustratedly pull on his hair

 

“you’re going to end up bald if you keep doing that” he looked up and saw mark standing in his door. “and I’m going to disown you if you do” Mark added as he walked to the office chair inside his room and sat down.

 

Jinyoung let go of his hair and sat down facing Mark.

 

“What are you doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be in Busan filming your new drama?”

 

“I just came back,” Mark said while looking for something in his bag “here” he added as he handed Jinyoung an envelope

 

“My folks told me to give you this” Jinyoung opened the envelope “it’s their 40th wedding anniversary this weekend and they want you to come, you know how much my folks loves you, I didn’t know better I would think they want you as their son instead of me” he joked

 

It’s true, Mr and Mrs Tuan loves Jinyoung like a son. They helped him a lot during med school as well and had supported him. his mom paid for his tuition while the Tuan’s shouldered his living expenses.

 

His mom and Mrs Tuan are best friends making Jinyoung and Mark hang out together since they were kids, their practically like brothers. Mark would get into all sorts of trouble and Jinyoung would be dragged along with him.

 

It was a mystery how they got along really, they were complete opposites yet they understood each other like no other. He had looked out for Mark and Mark had looked out for him, like how brothers do.

 

“That’s because you don’t listen to them. Who gets a business degree and doesn’t use it? uncle probably just wants you to be hands on with your family’s business” Mark just shrugged at him

 

“It’s not my thing man. Acting and Music is what gives me happiness and you know me I pursue only what I love”

 

“of course you do”

 

 

 

--------------------

 

The week has been specially stressful for Sora as she went to meeting after meeting with the members Board of Directions approaching them one by one and trying to convince them to support her before the next assembly.

 

Some of them had shown support but she knew the others would side with her father that sneaky old man.

 

She hasn’t had any rest for the past week she’s basically running on autopilot and now she had an event to go to, the Tuan’s party.

 

Liah had prepared her dress beforehand, Liah knew her taste in fashion and Sora trusted her enough to choose her dress for the evening.

 

She put the dress on and added some accessory that would complement her dress, she had light make up on enough to accentuate her features.

 

She looked at herself in the mirror,

 

Sora is wearing a simple black dress that hugged her curves, the dress was modest in the front but revealed a good portion of her back letting people see the tattoo on her shoulder, it had a slit in the side revealing her long legs when she walked, she paired the look with a 5 inch black stilettos.  Sora was satisfied with how she looked so she grabbed her clutch bag and headed towards the party.

 

 

 

 

When she arrived at the venue she saw a lot of familiar faces.

 

People who were part of their circle were present, she even saw Rian somewhere with her friends along with Jisoo and her girlfriend Lisa.

 

To others this may be just another party but for her it was an opportunity to charm not just the the members of the Boards but also their sons and daughters to support LEGACY.

 

This is her battlefield.

 

The first person to notice her arrive was Jennie Kim, the designer who had collaborated with channel a couple of time. They weren’t related but they knew each other because Jennie was one of Jisoo’s friends during High school.

 

They greeted each other and chatted for a bit before she left to say her greetings to the Tuan’s

 

She walked to where the Tuan’s were standing,

 

Her father was already there talking to Raymond Tuan and his wife. When he saw her he gave her a big smile and urged her to come closer

 

“ahh here’s my pumpkin, say hi to Mr. and Mrs. Tuan Sora” her father said, she gave the couple a polite bow and smiled

 

“I’ve been looking forward to meeting you Sora, Sowoon had said many good things about you” Mr. Tuan said smiling at her.

 

“I’m sure he did Mr. Tuan” she answered while giving her father a knowing look.

 

Her father just smiled at her “where’s your son Raymond? I’ve been looking forward to meeting him as well” so her guess was right, he still had Mark in mind as her potential husband.

 

She has never met him in person but she figured he would be against this whole thing considering how he asked Jinyoung to come to their blind date.

 

“He’s here somewhere wait let me call him” Raymond Tuan said as he scanned the floor looking for his son.

 

When he spotted Mark he called for him.

 

In a bl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter