TANGLED 4

TANGLED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 4

 

 

He blinked.

 

The only reaction he could muster then and there was blink. It was like his mind could not comprehend the words that came out of . Did she really say what he thought she said?

 

“Marry me Park Jinyoung” she said with determination in her eyes, all Jinyoung could do at that moment was look at her speechless. He looked noticed that the people around them had stopped to look at the two of them.

 

“what?” as if he didn’t hear her words clearly.

 

“Mar –“ before she could utter the words again he had already covered with his hand and dragged her somewhere private.

 

He walked like he was being chased towards his consultation room while his hand still covered . When he reached the consultation room he let go of his hand and looked at her, shock still evident on his face.

 

“Park Jinyoung I said I want to marry you” jinyoung snapped his head at her still baffled by her proposal.

 

“I heard you the first time Miss Nakahara I’m not deaf.” He said

 

“well then great, now what is your answer?” she said flashing another one of those smile.

 

“no” he said without hesitation. It’s not like Jinyoung didn’t like Sora but the fact that they just met and now she wants to marry him doesn’t seem logical or real.

 

Sure Sora was nice and beautiful and the fact that she has the traits that every man desires would make one agree immediately. But he was different, Jinyoung has always believe of the sacredness of marriage.

 

If he wanted to get married it should be with the woman he loves. He only liked her, not love and that’s a huge difference.

 

“what?” as if she couldn’t believe what he just said “but you agreed the other day” she argued.

 

“I might have yes, but I was drunk Miss Nakahara. I was not in my right mind, I am now and my answer is no.” Jinyoung said stating the fact that him being intoxicated and agreeing to marry her was not a valid reason.

 

She was about to say something when a nurse came in and looked for Jinyoung

 

“doctor park you have a patient” the nurse said hesitant due to the atmosphere in the room.

 

“send them in” he said to the nurse before turning to face Sora again “now If you will excuse me Miss Nakahara I have a job to do.” He gently opened the door and pointed out indicating that he wanted her to get out of the room.

 

Sora had no choice but to yield and started walking towards the door, before she could leave completely he called her “I’m serious Miss Nakahara, I decline the offer” he added.

 

Jinyoung didn’t know then that Sora Nakahara often didn’t take no for an answer.

 

 

 

The next day Jinyoung was busy with work as per usual going in and out of the operating room.

“Jinyoung – hyung!” someone called him as he was about to take off his PPE. He turned to look at the person calling him and he saw Youngjae his other best friend. Choi Youngjae was a year younger than him and they had met at med school, Youngjae works at paediatrics since he likes kids and kids liked him because of his sunshine like attitude.

 

“I heard someone proposed to you yesterday” Youngjae said as he continued to take off his PPE.

His thought wandered off to yesterday’s event how Sora Nakahara came and proposed to him, he still couldn’t believe it.

 

“of course you did.” he said sarcastically “guess what, you’re not the only one.” Remembering every other person who asked him about yesterday’s event.

 

“I never knew you dated. I thought you didn’t have a girlfriend” Youngjae said as he followed jinyoung.

 

“I don’t” he walked towards the changing room so he can change out of his scrubs to do rounds.

 

When they reached the changing room Youngjae continued asking “then what was that about?” he said referring to Sora’s unexpected outburst.

 

“I have no idea” Jinyoung asked youngjae to change the subject as they left the room but youngjae was too curious.

 

It wasn’t a surprise to youngjae that someone would actually propose to Jinyoung. As a matter of fact a lot of girls had a crush on Jinyoung ever since med school, he had seen many girls in the hospital crushing on his friend, doctors and nurses alike, they even trie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter