TANGLED 5

TANGLED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 5

 

“WHAT? 6 MILLION!” she shouted at her brother “are you that rich Kim Yugyeom? Your sister is out here working her off and my stupid brother carelessly let’s his money get stolen from him. Money that I so happen to give him!” yugyeom looked at her with pleading eyes, but it wasn’t going to work on her this time.

 

She had spoiled him, yes. But she couldn’t let this one slide, when Yugyeom asked her for money she never said no to him because she dotes on him. Last month Yugyeom came to her and asked her for a favour, he asked her for a blank check saying that he was investing money for a start-up business, she didn’t say anything to her brother and gave the check to him immediately, she was expecting he took about a million, not 6!

 

“I’m sorry noona, I just really wanted to help my sunbae out. Neither of us expected this to happen” Yugyeom knew his sister was mad, Sora only ever used his name when she was mad at him and the one thing he was scared off was angry Sora.

 

He knew better, being on the receiving end of Nakahara Sora’s anger scared the living hell out of him, Sora is known to be quite scary when she’s angry.

 

Sora looked at Yugyeom like she was drilling a whole in his head. She was more frustrated than angry actually. When she came back from the hospital her father had asked her for updates and had reminded her of what was at stake, and to top it all off Yugyeom came and told him about this issue.

 

She understood that it wasn’t Yugyeom’s fault that the money was stolen, heck she even understand that it wasn’t Yugyeom’s sunbae’s fault. She felt bad that he was tricked by his business partner but still that amount isn’t spare change.

 

“who is he?” she asked “your sunbae what’s his name?”

 

“Park Jaehyun” seriously of all people why does she always find herself tangled with a person who had Park as their last name, She wanted to marry a Park and now a Park owes her money.

 

And then a thought came to her, a Park! Could this be a sign. She brought out her phone and texted Liah asking her to look up Park Jaehyun. Minutes later Liah had sent her information on Park Jaehyun. She scanned through his Family registry and saw a familiar name.

 

Well, I’ll be damned, It seems like the universe just keeps on making ways to tie you to me Park Jinyoug, she thought.

 

“call him” she told Yugyeom “call your sunbae and tell him I want to meet his guarantor at my office to talk about the details of his payment, preferably his cousin.” If Jinyoung wasn’t going to agree while she was asking nicely then she’s going to use this opportunity as leverage.

 

Every opportunity should be seized as they say and she wasn’t one to pass this one on. Yugyeom came back after the call and told her that Jinyoung agreed to meet with her.

 

 

The next day she had a smile on her face as she entered the building when she sat on her chair she told Liah that she was expecting a visitor and to him inside when he arrives. She had prepared a contract for Jinyoung to sign last night, a contract containing details of the payment and something else she wanted in return.

 

She turned her chair and looked at the city skyline a thing she does when she felt sad or happy. She was happy now, the universe is on her side after all. You have no way out now Park Jinyoung, you are mine.

 

Liah pressed the intercom and told her Jinyoung had arrived, Sora told her to let him in. Jinyoung entered the room and has subconsciously complimented Sora on her taste of décor. Her office was minimalistic and had a few paintings hang on the wall. Jinyoung watched her stand and sit on the couch that was in her office.

 

“please, sit” she said gesturing him to sit across her.

 

Sora’s personal assistant Liah has brought coffee for the two of them.

 

“thank you.” Jinyoung said to Liah

 

“do you know why you’re here doctor Park?” she said after taking a sip of her coffee

 

“because my cousin owes your brother money

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter