TANGLED 12

TANGLED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 12

 

2 week after their family lunch, Jinyoung and Sora finally found the time to plan their wedding. They got caught up in both their work and today was the only time their schedule matched so they took this chance to finally take the time to plan the wedding.

 

Sora after receiving the Go signal to finally push thru with the Legacy project immediately started working on it gathering the Marketing team and everyone involve with the project. While Jinyoung on the other hand had been stuck in the hospital having assisted 23 surgeries in the past 2 weeks. Sora, Despite being busy overseeing the Legacy team made sure to have lunch or dinner with Jinyoung. Because unlike her who’s her own boss the young surgeon doesn’t have control over his time forcing her to adjust to his schedule instead.

 

Now that their schedule finally matched, with Jinyoung finally having his much-needed break they can finally start with the wedding preparation.

 

Liah had made reservations for a private dining room in Shangri-La for the couple and their wedding planner, Sora wanted a change in surrounding for this important meeting. The two of them sat next to each other as they waited for the wedding planner to arrive.

 

Jinyoung looked at Sora who had her eyes glued on her iPad, he had noticed that ever since they had started stage 1 of the Legacy project Sora hasn’t been able to take a break. Jinyoung admired her work ethic and at the same time worried that she hasn’t been taking care of herself.

 

One of the waiters handed the two of them a menu, Sora didn’t bother to look up still focused on her iPad so Jinyoung took the initiative to Order for them. From what he had observed Sora had lost some weight so he figured she should eat more. He ordered a bunch of healthy meal for her to eat.

 

“I’m sorry I was late, there was an accident on my way here” the wedding planner said the moment he stepped inside the room.

 

Sora greeted the newcomer with a hug “it’s alright Bammie”

 

Bambam or Kunpimook Bhuwakul is Yugyeom’s thai best friend who worked as a wedding/events coordinator in Seoul. Although he did graduate in university, he was very famous among South Korea’s elite because of his eye for design and for the spectacular events that he had organized, on top of that Sora was very fond of him as well.

 

“I’m honored to be your wedding planner noona, I never thought this day would come”

 

Bambam sat down next to Sora and showed them some catalogues of wedding inspiration that would fit the couple. Sora and Jinyoung looked thru each booklet carefully looking at each concept and photos.

“Bammie for the whole theme I’d like to incorporate some of the concept from the Legacy Project, can you find a way to do that?” Sora instructed. She wanted this opportunity to showcase LEGACY knowing that her wedding would be the talk of the town.

 

It would be like free marketing. For the Wedding Clothes Sora planned on making Jinyoung wear pieces made by the chosen designers for the Legacy project, her after ceremony dress will also be made by a designer for the Legacy Project.

 

‘It’s like killing two birds with one stone’ she thought.

 

Even in the midst of planning her wedding she still thinks like a CEO, seizing every opportunity to promote Legacy.

 

 

 

 

 

The whole planning process with Bambam went smoothly he took notes on what the couple wanted, well mostly Sora, Jinyoung just listened to the two of them talk occasionally nodding at everything Sora said aside from that they were very satisfied with Bambam’s suggestions as well.

 

“that’s settled then, The wedding will be 3 months from now and your engagement party will be on the end of this month” Bambam said finishing up the meeting “I’ll email Liah your schedule for your fittings after I finish coordinating with the designers.”

 

Sora answered Bambam with a nod of agreement.

 

“Now then shall we eat?” Sora said signaling Liah to tell the staff to bring out their food.

 

Sora looked at the food being served in front of her she saw a bunch of food with tons of vegetables on them. One thing Sora had never told Jinyoung was fact that she was a picky eater, so it was only natural that he would not know what kind of food she liked.

 

She didn’t want to complain either because she wanted to appreciate his thoughts when he ordered the food and started eating without complains which amazed Liah. Her secretary had never seen this of her boss and seeing her willingly put vegetables specially carrots in amazed her.

 

“you should eat more Sora, your getting skinnier everytime I see you” Jinyoung said as he put some kimchi on her spoon.

 

Jinyoung without noticing it kept putting food on Sora’s spoon and she ate it without complain. The sight of Jinyoung taking care of Sora was so romantic in the eyes of the young coordinator.

 

 

-----------------------------------

 

Jinyoung already knew that his fiancé was planning a big wedding but he had no idea that by ‘big wedding’ she meant wedding of the decade!

 

He had been dragged around everywhere for the past few days.

 

Sora made sure he was involved in every step from choosing the venue to food tasting. Although Bambam was there to help them out She highlighted the importance of his involvement saying that “it’s not my wedding alone so its important that you have an input throughout the decision making of this whole event.”

 

She took consideration of his preferences, specially regarding the things his family would like.

 

During those times Jinyoung couldn’t help but think if this was how she is as a CEO.

He would think if this was how Sora ran SOAR, with her commanding voice she would ask her staff their inputs during the planning stages of their project and what not.

 

He was genuinely impressed on how she took his family into consideration when planning their wedding. He also noticed how there were some hints of Japanese culture incorporated on their wedding, he thought it was her way of giving homage to her mother’s roots.

 

 

According to the schedule Liah had emailed him the night before today’s agenda is a fitting. Today the couple will be trying out the custom-made wedding suit and dresses to decided which one they’ll be wearing at the wedding and at the reception.

 

Well, Sora will do most of the decision on this one since she’s the expert on this field more than him.

 

When they arrived at the p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter