Chapter 4

Immune : Run or Die
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Agency Group: Jisoo, Jihoon , Dino , Mingyu, Wonwoo

"Guys he's here" whispered Mingyu before they all threw themselves behind a wall.

"Okay Soonyoung, Minghao let's go, we'll keep in touch" said Seungcheol before the trio slowly walked away to the exit of the agency.

"What shall we do?" asked Jisoo. 
"We improvise" says Woozi before getting up and going towards the manager. 
"Hyung what are you doing we need a strategy !" panicked Mingyu, but when he saw all the others get up to go with Woozi, he quickly followed them.

"Hey hyung we've been looking for you, do you have news about what's going on outside ? " began the vocal leader. Surprised to see them arrive, the manager stuttered. 

"What are you doing here ? I told you to stay in the training room, and where are the other 3? »

« Yes, but as we have no news we wanted to know if you had any feedback on what is happening, Seungcheol hyung, Soonyoung and Minghao stayed in the training room in case the others come back. » 

The manager seemed to believe them before he spoke.
"I don't have any informations, I watched the news like you, I suppose.»

Everybody approved gently.
« I've tried to contact your other manager but I haven't heard from him either, we'll just have to wait and see, the police have to take care of everything, for the moment I'll take you back to the training room, you're safe there. » 

He was about to get up, but the five of them blocked his way and he looked at them with a questioning look.

"We had other hyung questions." said Mingyu. Woozi, who felt the bull coming, looked at the youngest with apprehension. 

"What's your favourite food hyung?" he asked. Woozi quietly slapped his hand on his face.

"What?" 

"Just for the sake of knowing, we don't seem to be taking enough time to get to know you hyung and then we've got some time," Mingyu continued under the gaze of his hyungs, who either started silently laughing when they saw Woozi's face at the question, or agreed with what the taller one said to play the game. 

And to everyone's surprise, it seemed to work as the manager started a discussion with Mingyu about food. 

Jisoo caressed Jihoon's head to make fun of him but he pushed him away because he was annoyed. The older one and Dino let out a little laugh before Woozi gave them a murderous look. 

Wonwoo stood wisely by the front door, thinking about it all. Why was all this happening now? Were the others hurt?

His thoughts were interrupted when Mingyu asked him to go to the toilet next door. He silently agreed before following the younger one. Jisoo tried to continue the discussion with the manager as best he could.

The two entered the toilets, Wonwoo waited silently leaning on the washbasin for the younger one to finish. He knew him well, he knew that the latter was currently in a state of fear and inner anxiety, that's why he hadn't said no when Mingyu asked him to accompany him. But he too was afraid.

The youngest boy went to the sink to wash his hands and began the conversation.
 "Are you all right, hyung? "Wonwoo skipped the answer and asked the younger one directly, "What about you? ». 

Mingyu leaned against the wall next to Wonwoo while the two of them looked in front of them as if a show was going on there. 

Wonwoo didn't say anything because he expected this answer. "No, because I wonder how it will all end".

"Everything is going to be all right Mingyu, there are days when nothing goes right, and there are things ten times worse in this world and this kind of thing happens every day in some countries. » 

The tallest tried to feel reassured by the words of his hyung in vain. Wonwoo tried again when he saw the younger one's expression so frightened. 
"Listen, as long as we are all 13, we will always be there to support each other, and we will go through all possible trials together as we have always done. We don't know exactly what's going on out there, so for the moment until we get some real news we can only wait and hope for the best", the youngest started to relax. 

Wonwoo looked at him before flicking him in the forehead. "Ouch hyung it hurts why ? " he grumbled as Wonwoo made a smile appear on his face on his way to the door

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter