Pain Part II

Queen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana's POV: 

"Hey Lisa?" I called the blonde walking by. She turned and came over to me while Rosé waited for Lisa by leaning on the pillar with her arms crossed. 

"Where's Momo? It's been almost a week since we last saw her.. I know you guys are super busy, but I was just wondering if everything was alright." Jihyo said with a concerned expression. 

"Yeah.. Ji had this vision-" I said nodding but was interrupted by Rosé. 

"What vision? What did you see?" 

"Uh.. I couldn't exactly see what it was.. I mean I saw Momo fall to the ground and lift her hand up and a flare of red is shot from her fingertips. I.. I usually know vaguely when certain things happen, but this vision is not something that is going to happen. I'm just worried it has already happened. I- I may be wrong, Sometimes these visions are far fetched but-" Jihyo tried to explain but Rosé ran through the halls. Not knowing what to do we all followed her.  

"Rosé!" Lisa yelled as we followed her out of the castle and into the town. She paid us no heed as she kept running until she stopped at the edge of the forest. She frantically looked around for something and kept muttering "Where is it. Where is it . Where is it"  

"Rosé! Can you please tell us what the hell is going on?" Lisa snapped pulling her back. Something twisted at the bottom of my stomach when I saw her face. It was pure undiluted fear. Oh no.. She yanked Lisa's hands off her and looked around until she found a stone with 3 black claw marks on them. 

"Where- Where did you get that Rosie?" Lisa asked shaking.  

"That's a symbol of the other kingdom" Chaeyoung said with a gasp. 

Rosé just placed the rock into a hole in the tree and the whole ground shook. I stumbled and held onto Jihyo who was right beside me. 

"Jeong!" I heard unnie call out as she held onto her girlfriend  

"Chaengie you okay?" Tzu asked  

"What.. What's happening?" Dubu asked only to be answered by a wave of silence.  

Rosé then turned to us and said "Trust me. Momo did. Still does. She knows about this, and we have a plan. Just go with it please" she begged. I didn't answer her as I stared at the sight before me. It looked like a makeshift village! There were around a 100 people walking and moving around. Most of them looked pale and weak and looked like they'd been in hell. 

"Rosé what the hell is this?" Lisa yelled pulling Rosé aside.  

"People from the other side? Here? What the hell have you two losers been doing?" she snapped punching Rosé in the gut. I screamed as I saw her spit blood onto the ground. 

"Lisa- ahh… Trust me on this. Please. It doesn't have to be this way." Rosé tried but Lisa just grabbed her collar and drove her fist into her jaw. 

"STOP!" I yelled but Lisa didn't listen to me as she continued punching Rosé. 

"Li.. We're here for Mo.. The queen.. Do whatever you want to do with me after we find her" Rosé said in between groans and coughs and screams of pain. Lisa had beaten her up pretty bad. I'd gotten a fair idea as to what had happened here. These people weren't from here. Which meant Rosé had conspired with the enemies. How could I trust her then? If she'd joint the other side then did that mean Momo had something to do with this too? Or maybe Rosé was a spy? 

No..  

I ran to help Rosé get up but Lisa held me back and shook her head. I wanted to oppose her but her eyes told me otherwise. Pure rage filled her eyes. One glance at them and you'd want to run and hide. 

I watched as Rosé stumbled and struggled to hold herself up and limped over to the edge of the village like place. I heard the slash of a sword and turned back to find the others having followed Lisa's instructions and were on the lookout. I wanted to do the same, but something inside me said that these people here were harmless. They didn't look like they could lay a finger on us.  

"Miss Rosé!" I heard a man call as Rosé limped to the edge and placed a hand on an invisible wall. What the hell was happening here? 

"Miss!" the man panted as he ran to her side. She turned to him and asked "What happened here?" 

"Miss! There was a fight that took place here! We've been wanting to ask if her majesty is alright… We didn't want to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter