Wake up the series deleted episode

Insufficient Funds

Watch Wake up the series 2: Very Complicated to understand this 

*While Miren is sitting in her desk and Lin comes in to hug her*

Lin: Are you busy? 

Miren: Yes, but I have a break in fifteen minutes so I just need to finish these reports. 

*Then Lin puts herself on Miren's lap, blocking the computer screen*

Miren: Lin...get off me I'm trying to finish this. It'll be quick and after we can play. 

Lin: No, play now. Come on, these are the rare times I get a break and no cameras are on me. Just a short kiss and then you can get back to what you were doing. 

Miren: Okay...

*Miren smiles as they have a makeout session, Miren touches Lin's lips*

Miren: Your lips are so soft today. 

Lin: Thanks so is your tummy. 

*Lin and Miren kiss again as Lin pinches Miren's sides which makes her jump*

Miren: Stop~ I wanna kiss you and you keep messing up my flow. 

Lin: Then stop being so ticklish. 

*Lin tickles Miren's thighs as Miren keeps giggling but tries to kiss Lin, but then someone knocks on the door*

Saifah: Lin, are you in here? 

Lin: ...coming right up! 

*Lin grabs a wet wipe to wipe the lipstick off of Miren's face but then lifts up her shirt to kiss her tummy*

Lin: We'll continue this later. 

*Lin opens the door*

Lin: Hi. 

Saifah: Hey, I don't know if your manager told you this but we were supposed to talk this afternoon. 

Lin: I know but I didn't know it would be this early. Do you mind if my assistant stays here or does she have to leave? 

Saifah: She can stay if she wants to, I don't care. 

*They talk on the mini couch as Miren is back to working on her computer*

Saifah: I wanted to show you last week's stats on the video we made sponsoring that company. 

*Saifah shows her the stats and the high rate following*

Saifah: Our rates from last week's video skyrocketed by 110 percent. Plus we have 100,000 new subscribers. 

Lin: Really? It's the first time we had that happened. Wow, this is so cool. 

Saifah: But look at the comments. They look so cute together. What's their ship name? Also when is the wedding I hope I'm invited. All of them talking about our chemistry. 

*Miren feels uncomfortable when he talks about that*

Lin: So what does that mean? 

Saifah: We should fake a relationship. For views. Pretend we have something going on long enough for fans to not care anymore and be interested into our hobbies. 

Lin: What happens if they find out? Won't our success die out like two weeks ago? 

Saifah: No because they'll think of it as a trolling and they'll laugh and think of it as something to laugh on. You want to do it? 

*Lin thinks*

Lin: I want to do it. 

Saifah: Good. Then let's create new ideas for our next video. 

Lin: Okay. 

Saifah: So it'll be a makeup video and I try to do your makeup where I do your eye makeup and make contact with your eyes. 

*Miren hears it all and spills hot coffee on her leg on purpose*

Lin: Miren!! 

Miren: Ow... I burned myself. 

Saifah: Omg...do you need tissues? Or towels to help your leg? 

Miren: Yes please. That would be appreciated. 

*Saifah leaves as Lin flicks Miren's forehead with her fingers*

Miren: Ow! 

Lin: You should've said your going to the bathroom instead of spilling hot coffee on yourself. Either way you would've gotten my attention. 

Miren: Sorry. I just don't like seeing you with him. I feel like he's doing it to get close to you. 

Lin: Him? 

*Lin laughs, Miren gets confused*

Lin: Miren, he has a girlfriend. 

Miren: He does?! 

Lin: Yes, he's dating his boss. Like you are dating me. 

Miren: Oh...

Lin: I know I'm not crazy but I'm not the type to leave you like that. This is just a publicity stunt to gain views. Nothing too much and no kissing. We promised that. So don't be jealous, and don't be doing stupid . 

Miren: Okay...

*Lin kisses Miren*

Miren: Can you give me a tummy kiss? 

Lin: No, I want you to learn your lesson after scaring me like that. 

*Miren groans as Saifah comes back with tissues and gives them to Miren*

Miren: Thank you. 

Saifah: Your welcome. Is your leg getting better? 

Miren: Yes, it's fine. My leg most likely hurts because of the cup rather than the hot coffee. 

Saifah: Um...do you want to go somewhere else to talk? 

Lin: Yea but hold on. I need to finish this meeting with my assistant. 

*Saifah understands and leaves with closing the door as Lin bends down and instantly kisses her*

Lin: Behave. You don't want to live another week without attention right? 

Miren: No. That week was hell. 

Lin: Then don't pull stunts like that and trust me when I saw Saifah and I won't go too far in this. 

*Lin kisses Miren's forehead and leaves as later they do the livestream*

Saifah: Next is the eye makeup...

*Saifah puts it on Lin while looking to her eyes romantically*

Lin: Can you give me the mirror? 

Saifah: Sure. 

*Lin looks at herself in the mirror and gives Saifah an evil look*

Lin: I look ugly...you made me look like a clown. 

Saifah: Don't overreact. Even if you look like a clown, your a beautiful clown. My beautiful clown. 

*Lin laughs*

Saifah: We should end the broadcast. See you guys on Tuesday, next time...we are going to go on a love resort. 

Lin: Huh? 

*The broadcast ends*

Miren: Huh?!! 

Lin: Isn't this too extreme? If we go there and pretend were a couple then people would think wrongly of it. 

Saifah: Exactly. Let's confuse them and then out of nothing just say we aren't a couple. 

Lin: If we do this, we need to set boundaries. Just us having fun, nothing too revealing or romantic. I also want Miren to go along and her trip to be paid. 

Saifah: Alright...we got a deal. 

*Saifah gets a text*

Saifah: Oh I must go. My boss wants me to attend a late night meeting. 

Lin: Okay. Bye bye. 

*Saifah leaves as Lin hugs Miren and gives her kisses all over her face*

Lin: I'm sorry I was away for you for so long. 

Miren: Why? I was legit in the corner while you two were filming. 

Lin: I just miss...kissing you. 

*Lin kisses her and they go on the couch and puts Miren's legs on her lap*

Miren: Honey, what's wrong? You don't usually play with my feet unless your upset. 

Lin: I think this dating this is a bit too much. Sure it's a fun joke but it's been going on for more than a month. And now a love resort? Before you...it doesn't feel right. 

Miren: So are you not going to do it? 

Lin: I will do it, it's the first time I'm going to be on vacation and it's a full week. I'm probably going to keep my distance away from her. 

Miren: It's your choice, I trust you to not go that far with him. 

*Lin is still upsets and feels Miren's legs*

Miren: Don't tickle my feet. I've been these socks for three days I'm pretty sure they're stinky. 

Lin: I don't care I'll still tickle them. 

*Lin tickles then and Miren just screams, making Lin laugh*

Lin: Stop screaming. Do you want us to get in trouble? 

Miren: Then stop tickling my feet. 

Lin: Fine...then raise your arms up. Better yet take off your sweatshirt. 

Miren: No! 

Lin: You have one choice 1 or 2. 

Miren: Neither! Neither! 

*Lin puts her hand under Miren's shirt and tickles her armpits*

Miren: HAHAHAHA. 

*Then at the love resort at a restaurant that's empty Jeff sets up the camera for the Instagram live*

Jeff: Here you go. 

Saifah: Thanks buddy. Are you ready? These are mocktails, just pretend that were having a nice time. Nothing too serious. 

Lin: Okay, let's begin. 

*Then the insta live starts and they laugh and say some stuff together*

Lin: There's a comment that says I can't imagine you guys in a relationship. I've seen photos of her with her assistant and she seems close with her. Yes but...

Saifah: Why would she date someone who's more poor than her? In terms of money and talent. 

*Miren gets sad as Lin is offended*

Lin: Were close as in friends but...

Saifah: She would never date someone out of pity. Actually date them because you love them isn't that right Lin? 

Lin: No...it's not like that at all...

Saifah: Are you getting paid to say that? Come on, she's right over there don't be afraid to say how bad she is. 

Lin: Goodbye. 

*Lin ends the live and gets mad*

Lin: Are you serious? I was fine with you lying but you disrespected my girlfriend like that! 

Saifah: Hey, we were just in character. 

Jeff: She is right, you went out of line. You would get mad if Lin said that about your girlfriend, so why are you allowing that to her girlfriend? 

Saifah: You guys are such babies...so sensitive. 

*Then Lin uses her mocktail drink and dunks it on Saifah's head*

Lin: Get out. I'm not going to let you insult my girlfriend on camera. 

Jeff: Also, your on your own for this footage. I don't do deals with jerks. 

*Saifah gets angry and leaves as Lin goes to Miren hugging her while she's crying*

Lin: Hey, he's gone now. You can cry in my arms now. 

*Miren cries as Lin hugs her and kisses her temple, Jeff comes*

Jeff: I apologize for my friend's behavior. I promise that this faking dating thing will be over. 

Lin: Thank you. Unfortunately...it's sad that my stay here ends tomorrow. 

Jeff: It doesn't need to end like that. I'll talk to Saifah's girlfriend to see if you can stay. I'll inform her that Saifah's wrongdoings caused this. I'll message you her response later. 

Lin: Thank you. 

Jeff: I'll leave you two alone for now. 

*Jeff leaves as the two continue to snuggle*

Miren: I'm sorry, of course it isn't right for me to cry if you got hurt. 

Lin: I didn't get hurt, you did. I didn't date you like that. I dated you because your funny, sweet, an adorable ticklish girl, your so amazing that I don't cover that up with your money situation. 

*Miren smiles with Lin touching cheeks with Miren's cheeks*

Lin: Now, cheer up. 

Miren: I am cheerful. Thanks to you. 

*Lin smiles but gets her chance to tickle Miren's neck*

Lin: There, I can guarantee you that your going to be happy. But don't worry, more tickling is coming. 

*Then when they go to the hotel room and shower Miren goes to hug Lin*

Lin: Your too big for me~

Miren: Come on, if you can randomly give me hugs I can do the same too. 

*Then someone knocks on the door*

Jeff: It's me! Jeff! 

Lin: The door is unlocked! 

*Jeff comes inside while Lin is still hugging Miren*

Jeff: I talked to her. As of now she's going to pay for your trip with Miren. 

Lin: Really?! Yea!! 

Jeff: She apologizes for the trouble you guys went thru and hopes this will make it up. 

Lin: Tell her thank you but it's not her fault. But I appreciate her gifting us this trip. 

Jeff: Okay. You have a good trip. 

Lin: Your leaving? I thought you were staying her for a week with us. 

Jeff: I would but after Saifah...did that. I rather leave. 

*Lin understands*

Lin: Already. Hopefully I'll see you another time. 

Jeff: Me too. Goodbye, nice meeting you Miren. 

*Jeff leaves as Lin pats Miren's head*

Miren: If we're continuing the trip, what are we going to do tomorrow? 

Lin: Hmm...pool? 

Miren: I can't swim...but I don't mind putting floaties on. 

Lin: Hey I won't you let you do that. However, you'll look cute with them on. 

Miren: I was joking. I'll try to stay off the deep end but I'm not wearing floaties. 

Lin: Please? If you do I'll give you tummy tickles while we're at the pool. 

*Miren gets flustered and gets all shy*

Lin: You like that? Tickling your while your being sunkissed. 

Miren: Yes...fine but one time. I don't want to wear them all day and be embarrassed. 

*Then the next morning the girls head to the pool until they get a note from Jane*

Lin: Lin, because of what happened I reserved this pool and free service for you and your girlfriend. Enjoy. 

Miren: We have this all to ourselves?! Yay! 

Lin: That means this whole place is ours. We should swim, then later eat. 

Miren: Right. ...then I actually need to wear a bathing suit. 

*Then later when Miren has her trunks on Lin puts shark floaties on her arm*

Miren: These feel tight. 

Lin: Well of course these are kid floaties. I don't think they have adult floaties. 

*Lin then grabs her phone to take a picture of Miren*

Lin: Smile for me. 

Miren: Honey...

Lin: You know I was gonna do this so why are you complaining? 

*Miren smiles anyway and Lin takes a picture, they get in the pool*

Lin: Take small steps, hold onto my hands if you get scared. 

Miren: Okay...

*They take one step to the deep end as Miren gets scared and Lin holds onto her*

Lin: Don't worry, I won't let you drown. 

Miren: I know. I just want to be in your arms. 

*Lin smiles and they kiss and embrace themselves in the water*

Miren: I love you. 

*Then Lin smirks and tickles Miren sides in the water and Miren laughs*

Miren: Ah! 

*Then later Lin and Miren are at the edge of the pool with their feet in the water*

Miren: I'm having fun for a first date. 

Lin: This is our first date? 

Miren: Technically yes. The first time we've actually gone out for this date. You know, people actually knowing that were in a relationship. 

*Then they chill out before Lin goes to pin Miren down to give her a raspberry*

Miren: That was so random! 

Lin: You forgot that now we're free. You can laugh as loudly as you can. 

Miren: Really? Then tickle me until I can't breathe. 

*Lin enjoys Miren's attitude and starts attacking her armpits while Miren is laughing on the ground*

*Then later the camera comes on with Lin holding it*

Lin: Hi, before we get started. Healthy reminder that me and Saifah, no longer together. We weren't together in the first place. 

Miren: That's right! I'm her number 1! 

Lin: That's right she is. This is my real girlfriend, my assistant Miren. 

Miren: Hello. I'm her gf and tickle buddy. 

Lin: That's right. As you can see there's already marks on your tummy and I barely tickled you for ten minutes. 

Miren: You forget we were just in water so of course it won't be that dry. 

Lin: True...that's true...

🪶