Boss

Insufficient Funds

Hi I'm back 😁
*At a nice winery Moonbin presents the four girls*
Moonbin: Now the performance you all have been waiting for. Give it up for this year's top golden squad! 
*The girls come out and dance as Eunbi notices a light thing going out*
Eunbi: Ryujin! 
Ryujin: Huh? 
*Ryujin notices the light falling and avoids it as it crashes*
Yooa: Should we continue? 
*The lights go out as the girls go to the back exit, Eunbi smashes a window off of a random car as they get inside it*
Sinb: Eunbi, I'm not even sure if this counts as a mission. It could be faulty technology. 
Eunbi: No I can tell the difference between faulty technology and sabotaging. 
Yooa: How about the others? 
Eunbi: The others are fine but no one is checking the building. 
*They go to their headquarters and realized someone broke in, stole everything*
Ryujin: All the files are stolen. 
Eunbi: ! 
Yooa: We should just wait until Moonbin gets here. There's no point in doing lookout. 
*Then Sinb is terrified while looking at something*
Sinb: Guys...I think you need to look at this. 
*They see a girl crying and in pain with blood on her clothes*
*Then in the morning Moonbin talks to people as the four girls come in*
Moonbin: Yes. Yes that's correct. Ok bye. 
*Moonbin ends the call*
Sinb: You wanted to see us? 
Moonbin: Yes, sit down. 
*They sit down*
Ryujin: Can we make this quick? We have our mission supplies and weapons in Eunbi's car since we're preparing to leave soon. 
Moonbin: You guys need to sit out on this mission. Me and my team we'll handle it. 
Eunbi: Wait what? 
Yooa: Eunbi...not this again....
Eunbi: No, I think we need to have this. 
*Eunbi stands up*
Eunbi: If you promoted us why aren't we involved? What are we? For show? 
Moonbin: We ensuring safety. We need everyone to be hidden until this guy is captured.
Eunbi: At this point we aren't going to fix things. You guys at undercover. It's as bad as your fighting skills. 
*Moonbin gets pissed and stands up, gets close to Eunbi*
Moonbin: What did you say to me? 
Eunbi: You heard what I said there's no reason for me to repeat it. 
Moonbin: You should realize that I'm also your boss. And if you want to lose your team or this team then I should expect you to lose the attitude. 
Eunbi: I- 
*Yooa cuts Eunbi off*
Yooa: Noted sir we will not do that again. 
Moonbin: Alright, you're all excused. Go home. 
*They leave but Sinb turns around to ask a question*
Sinb: What are you going to do about the girl that was here last night? 
Moonbin: I haven't thought that far but right now she's alright. 
Eunbi: Which means we can take her home. 
Moonbin: Hey! 
Eunbi: I didn't hear a no when you said that! 
*They walk in the hallway*
Sinb: Please be more careful Eunbi, you almost got us kicked out. 
Eunbi: I don't care. If I was going to be used for personal gain I would've whooped his . 
Ryujin: But you forget we get to go home and stay home for at least a couple of weeks. It's a dream come true and plus I can play my video games. 
Eunbi: Vacation is for training and working out. 
*The others sigh*
Yooa: You are seriously no fun Eunbi. 
Eunbi: Why thank you. 
*Eunbi smiles as they go into the emergency care room*
Shotaro: Hello. Who are you here to see? 
Sinb: Were here about the girl who was at the parking lot last night. Do you have any info on her? 
*Shotaro tells them the information while heading up to her area*
Shotaro: We don't have much information since her dad is a spy but he's also retired. Plus we really don't know if he's missing or somewhere. 
Ryujin: So what happened? How did she get here?
Shotaro: She's left alone at home and it got destroyed. She figured it was the last place she can go for safety. 
*Shotaro stops*
Shotaro: Here's her room. Before you get it, please be careful with her. She's not fluent and she's a bit shaken up about the situation. 
Yooa: Thank you Shotaro. 
*He leaves as they go inside seeing Miren watching TV*
Sinb: Hello...
*Miren scoots back a bit, feeling anxious*
Sinb: No, we are the good guys. 
Yooa: Does she understand us? 
*Then Ryujin speaks English*
Ryujin: We are not bad people, we are here to make your you are safe. 
Eunbi: I didn't know your fluent in English. 
Ryujin: You would know if you came to my English lectures. 
*Eunbi sighs as Yooa reaches out her hand*
Yooa: My name is Yooa. What is your name? 
Miren: Mi...ren. 
Sinb: Miren? That's a Korean name? 
Miren: Nickname. 
*Ryujin gets confused*
Ryujin: You understand us? 
Miren: Yes. 
Eunbi: Ah thank God. Here's Yooa, Sinb, Ryujin and I'm the lovely prince Eunbi. 
*Everyone hits Eunbi for her over the top introduction*
Yooa: We'll make sure that no matter what you enjoy your time with us. If not... we'll force you have fun. Got it? 
Miren: Yes. 
*Then at midnight the girls are in the kitchen as Eunbi is in workout gear*
Sinb: Where are you going? 
Eunbi: It's 12, my evening workout that I must complete. 
Ryujin: You heard what the boss said, your staying your back home. 
Yooa: Can't you deal with going to bed at an appropriate time for one night? 
Eunbi: No it's hard...and boring. But I'll do it. 
*Eunbi rolls her eyes as Ryujin sees Miren sleeping on the couch*
Ryujin: Aigoo~ let's get you on a real bed. 
*Ryujin then lifts up the tall Miren*
Yooa: Where are you taking her? 
Ryujin: I'll let Miren sleep in my room tonight. This room gets cold easily and I'm the only person to handle it. 
*Then in the morning Miren wakes up to Sinb tickling her nose with a feather*
Sinb: Morning~ I made your favorite...pancakes! 
Miren: Wow. 
Sinb: You can smell it from here. Don't tell the others this but they're really excited because this is the first where we aren't on our strict diets. 
*Miren gets up and her arms raise up as Sinb pokes her armpit, Miren blushes*
Sinb: Are you blushing? 
Miren: No! 
Sinb: Alright then. There's pancakes in the microwave if you want some. 
*Then Miren eats on the couch as the girls whisper in the kitchen, Sinb giggles*
Yooa: What are you smiling about? 
Sinb: She's seriously so adorable. Too cute for me handle. 
Yooa: What happened? 
Sinb: I poked her and she blushed. It was cute how she denied it even though the evidence is right on her face. 
*The two girls smiled*
Ryujin: Maybe that's how you warm up to her, tickle her. 
Sinb: But she barely trusts us how we can we able to tickle her? 
*Then in the middle of the week at night Ryujin hears crying*
Ryujin: Miren?...
*Ryujin opens the room and sees an intruder and kicks them out the window*
Ryujin: Are you okay? 
*Then the others come in*
Eunbi: I heard noises. Is everyone alright? 
Ryujin: That idiot came in. Guess we aren't even safe here. 
*Miren cries*
Sinb: No no no don't cry. Don't cry. Why are you crying? 
Miren: I don't know if I'm safe. I see them everywhere. 
Yooa: Hey hey hey come to me. 
*Yooa hugs Miren while she's crying*
Yooa: It'll be fine, remember what we said. We will make sure you are taken care of. 
Ryujin: Why won't you drink some tea. Make you calm down. There's a guest bedroom where you can use my heated blanket. 
*Then they take Miren downstairs as Eunbi looks at the window, realizes who the guy is and is mad*
Yooa: Eunbi, are you going?
Eunbi: I need to fix something. 
Yooa: Eunbi ah, not this again. You were getting good. 
*Eunbi then gets the guy and throws him to the ground, Miren gets scared*
Sinb: Eunbi! Your scaring her! 
Eunbi: Look who it is. 
*The person takes off his mask*
Yooa: Juyeon? 
Juyeon: Hey...I saw your door was locked and wanted to give you your mail. 
Eunbi: Liar! Stop making up those bull excuses! 
Sinb: Do we seriously have to go thru this?! It's 1AM. We apologise Juyeon, leave, let's go to bed. 
Juyeon: My apologies. 
*Juyeon leaves as Yooa holds Miren's hand*
Yooa: Let's go back to bed. Tonight your going to sleep with me. 
*Eunbi calms down as Ryujin stays with her*
Ryujin: Eunbi, the way you acted was extremely disrespectful. You need to realize were on vacation, stop sticking everything as spy work. 
Eunbi: I'm making sure Miren is safe! I believe something is going on that we don't know and can potentially hurt her. 
Ryujin: It's not something we can stick our nose to. If you do the again, I'll make sure your is reported. 
*Ryujin leaves as Eunbi is disappointed in herself*
*Then the next morning Eunbi is sad until Shotaro comes*
Shotaro: If you want to get less tired, that expresso will do it for you. 
Eunbi: I'm not tired I'm...a terrible person. 
Shotaro: What's wrong? 
*Shotaro sits down*
Eunbi: The girls got mad at how I haven't been vacationing, but this whole situation doesn't sit well with me. 
Shotaro: I know. But I know the best place to get coffee. 
*Eunbi gets confused as Shotaro writes something down*
It says: I can't talk about it because of cameras. 
Eunbi: Oh I've been to that place. But have you tried this? 
*Eunbi writes something down*
Eunbi: You okay with 3? 
*In the afternoon at a cafe Shotaro gives Eunbi a confidential file*
Shotaro: Don't open it now, I fear of cameras being here. Gosh I'm breaking so many rules with this. 
Eunbi: Why are you helping me? I thought you would be boasting about how you got into the mission. 
Shotaro: Do you think I wanted to be in it? I wanted to stay home but the boss forced me there to disable the building's security system. 
*Shotaro checks the time*
Shotaro: I gotta go, I don't want the boss being suspicious if I'm late. Handle that information carefully. 
Eunbi: Got it. 
*Then Eunbi comes home with food while everyone watches television*
Eunbi: Group meeting! 
Yooa: Not today. We're trying to finish this drama. Plus we have Miren with me. 
Eunbi: Miren, do you wanna eat desert before dinner?
Miren: Yes. 
*Eunbi tosses Miren some rainbow sherbet*
Eunbi: You can eat that in the other room. 
*Miren leaves as Eunbi pats her head*
Ryujin: You really love spoiling that girl?
Eunbi: Read this. 
*Eunbi tosses the file on the coffee table, the girls read this*
Sinb: How...did you get this? 
Eunbi: Shotaro gave it me. He knows some is stirring in that place and he knows it's Moonbin. 
*The girls get worried*
Yooa: Okay even if this is true and we might get a disruption soon, we need to still think about Miren. I don't want her crying again. 
Ryujin: Again, it's all about trust. We need to try hard to make Miren less afraid but also tell us what happened that night. 
*Then they talk with Miren as they have In n out with a milkshake*
Miren: Milkshake too? 
Sinb: Yes, if you answer each question you'll get a belly tickle. Answer all of them and you get the food too. 
Miren: And more belly tickles? 
Ryujin: Yes. 
Eunbi: When the intruders came, how many were there? 
Miren: Four. 
*The girls go rock, papper, scissors and Sinb wins*
Sinb: Before I ever try the tummy. Let me do the neck. 
*Sinb tickles her neck before she gets to lightly tickling her belly*
Miren: No...stop. 
Sinb: Stop? I'm surprised this tickles since I'm barely touching you. 
*They stop tickling her*
Eunbi: Have you seen this guy in your house before? 
*Eunbi shows Miren some pictures*
Miren: Who's the one in the red mask? 
Yooa: That's Hyunjin. Hyunjin is involved with this? 
Eunbi: Okay who's next? 
Ryujin: Me. Me. I've been creating this method for two days and now I can try it. 
*Ryujin uses her hand to pinch Miren's tummy making her burst into laughter*
Eunbi: That's all I need to know. 
Ryujin: Yay I can continue using my crab hands on her. 
*Ryujin does it again as Miren tries to defend herself by blocking it, it gets worse*
Ryujin: I don't know why your doing that it's still going to tickle. 
*Then Yooa gets her armpit making Miren sqeaul*
Miren: Ah! 
Sinb: Don't forget the neck. 
*Sinb goes for her neck*
Yooa: I'm sure you wanna get busy with stuff. 
Eunbi: No, I'm going to join in. Starting with...
*Eunbi grabs Miren's foot and tickles as Miren has silent laughter, they stop as Miren collapses on the ground*
Sinb: We broke her. 
*Eunbi then lightly tickles the exposed skin making her laugh and skin*
Eunbi: She's alive. 
Sinb: Let's just keep doing this since I'm sure this baby doesn't know how to control her tickles. 
🌄