Trouble

This Love shot is The best thing I ever did

XIUMIN'S POV:

I entered to the café Junmyeon told me, Nayeon was sitting at the corner, with a mask covering her beautiful lips and her phone in her hands. But where is Jisoo? I thought. I didn't dare to walk to her, though I wanted to talk with her again, and because of that I did so.

"Hmmm, Hello?" I said and she looked up.

She gasped. "I, hmm, H-hi, s-sunbaenim." Nayeon stood up and bowed nervously.

"Where's Jisoo-ssi?" I asked before sitting.

"I don't know, she told me on the phone to sit here, and you'll come with Suho sunbaenim. She said she'll come a little bit late, but where's he?"

My eyes became wide open. "What? But he told me the same, about himself being late, and you coming with Jisoo-ssi."

She looked at me in confusion. "What do you mean?"

"I,I,I,I'll be back." I stood up and went to the WC, then took my phone out and called that stupid Junmyeon!


"Hello hyung! What's up? Your double date is good, right?" He asked. If he was in front of me, I would punch him in face! That stupid!

"Where the hell are you?"I asked.

"Jeju island, with my pretty girlfriend."he said. "You can't imagine how nice the weather is!"

"Jeju? What the hell are you two doing there? And I must say that I don't call this a double date!"

"Yeah, it's a double date in JiHo style, hahaha~ don't worry it will be ok, Lisa and Sehun met this way too. Can't you see how in love they are now? You can do it hyung, I believe in you. Fighting!" He ended the call. I was in a real trouble.

--------------------


NAYEON'S POV:


When sunbaenim left, I took my phone to call unnie.

"Hello?"she answered.

"Unnie, where are you?" I asked.

"Jeju island, with my lovely boyfriend."she said.

"B-but you have to be here, it was your date! What should I do with Xiumin sunbaenim alone?" I was nearly crying. Please... I didn't have enough courage to sit in front of the boy I had crush on! Wait, what?! Shut up dear brain!

"Nothing really! Eat, have fun, talk and go home! Easy-peasy!" She said.

"Unnie!" I cried. "I'm shy!"

"I swear Minseok oppa is shyer. I got to go now, bye!"

"Unni_" She ended the call. Ok, Im Nayeon welcome to trouble!

Sunbaenim came back and sat. We just looked like two teenager on their first date, both gazing at the center of table shyly. I realized he had understand the trap we were in by JiHo. I could hear my heart's pounding. I prayed he wouldn't notice. Oh, God! Day something Xiumin!

"Well, let's eat something. Now that we are here." He said and handed me the menu. Oh~ thanks God!

While we were eating, the situation was getting better. I didn't feel that much shy anymore. Food is such a great thing. "I wanted to say, you were great at MAMA." He said, suddenly.

"Really? Thanks sunbaenim. You were awesome as always too." I said. I felt so happy.

"You know Nayeon-ssi, I really like your voice, you've trained well." I was blushed, could you stop?

"I'm so proud that you praise me. We,Twice, try hard to be as skilled as our sunbaes. I personally try to be like you, or Chen sunbaenim, or Suho sunbaenim, or Kyungsoo op_ I mean D.O sunbaenim." Ah~ stupid Nayeon! You never take care of what you say!

"Then I can help you. If we can contact more often." Is that a way of asking someone out? Or not? I was so confused. "C-can I have your number?" He asked and surely my heart skipped a beat.

"I,I,I don't know, really. I don't_" I couldn't make a sentence.

"It's ok, no force..." He said sadly. He has feelings for me too? I thought.

I took a notebook and a pen from my bag, then started writing. I wrote my number, name and my signature. I gave it to him. "Here." I looked at his starry eyes, cute.

"It's the first time someone gives her signature to me on a paper, I feel like a fanboy." He smiled. "I'll call you ASAP." I nodded.

After lunch, he drove me home, I mean dorm. "Thank you for today." I said. He smiled. I took my mask off. "This mask is the worst thing in the world!" I said. He took his mask too. Then he moved toward me. Does he want to kiss me? I thought. I was closing my eyes that he stopped, when our lips were maybe two inches apart.

"The sauce on your lips!" He giggled while cleaning it with his thumb. Oh, that was embarrassing~~~ God why am I this careless? And why did I think about a kiss? It was me who was in love not him. It made me sad, but at least we were going to see each other more often. I got off with those wistful thoughts... though I didn't know that meeting would start the new page of my life, or his life, or maybe both of our lives....