Don't Call Me Again!

This Love shot is The best thing I ever did

XIUMIN'S POV:

I was walking in S.M's hallway,with a wide smile.I was thinking about Nayeon in the restaurant.with those five,we looked like a married couple.it seemed that I'd known Nayeon for years..."I'm the luckiest man alive."I told myself.

"Sunbaenim! Sunbaenim! Sunbaenim~"Seulgi? I turned around & faced with Kang Seulgi.

"What is it,Seulgi? Don't shout in the hallways!"I warned."when will you grow up?"I scolded her,yeah~as a sunbae & older brother I must tell these things to younger artists.

"I'm sorry,sunbaenim!"she bowed.

"Ok,now what's up?"I asked,there had to be a logical reason for her to shout my name wildly while running.

"Yes! I need a little help here."she smiled.

"Help?"she nodded.

"My oppa's birthday is near,I want to buy a shirt for him."she informed.

"& can I know what's it to me,ma'am?"I asked.

"Go shopping with me,since your height & totally body is much similar to my brother."she smiled cutely.

"Then ask Kyungsoo."I really wanted to avoid going out with a girl which was not Nayeon.

"He doesn't like going out with girls,you know that!"she pouted.

"& how did you think that I like going out with girls?"I asked.really why she thought that?

"I don't know,because you were the only one that is left,maybe? Suho sunbaenim is busy with his girlfriend who is my best friend,Jisoo,& Chen sunbaenim is just the same...would you help me?"she showed me the cutest puppy eyes ever.ah...who can reject someone like her? I loved Red Velvet's members as much as my little sister...

"Ok,ok,I will.when?"I asked.

"This afternoon!"she jumped."you're the best,sunbaenim!"

"Well,I'll meet yo_"my phone rang,it was Nayeon."excuse me."she nodded.

I took some distance from her,she shouldn't find out about us."hello love!"

"Hi,Minseok,don't you miss me?"how cute could she talk!

"Of course honey,how can't I miss my one & only baby?"oh~I couldn't believe I could be that much lovey dovey.it must be the effects of Junmyeon.

She giggled."so why don't you take me out then? I want to see you! Don't you want to taste my lips again?"she said the last part quietly.

"I'd love to! When you want to go out?"I asked while smiling.

"Maybe this afternoon?"oh no! My promise to Seulgi!

"You know darling,I can't make it today,can we meet tomorrow?"

"You can't? Why?"she became sad,I could feel it.

"I promised a friend to do a favor,that's why."I said while taking a look at Seulgi.she waved at me happily.

"O-ok,I'll wait until tomorrow,I miss you Minseok."she said sadly.

"Thanks for understanding...are you angry with me now?"I asked to make sure.

"No,no.you've promised...I don't like you to break a promise because of me."she said.

"My darling,I love you! I miss you & see you soon,bye babe,take care."

"Bye,hon."she ended the call.

"Sunbaenim?"Seulgi called me.

"Yeah?"

"Do you,have a girlfriend?"she asked curiously.

"You naughty little girl!"I wanted to smack her head that she ran away.

"Meet you here at 4!"she shouted while running.

-------------------------
NAYEON'S POV:

with Minseok,cold winter was passing soon.& it was Minseok's birthday! I'd bought a luxurious wristwatch for him.when I woke up,I went to see the gift once more."I want to see this around his wrist."I said.

"You will."Tzuyu was awake,recently we talked more than usual doe to the fact that she was Lay sunbaenim's girlfriend,even though she denied it most of the times.

I nodded & went to choose clothes to wear."he likes blue!"I took my blue hoodie.I just wanted to change that my phone rang."Minseok,how impatient you are dear."I took my phone since I thought it was Minseok,but no...

"Take a look at these photos & you'll see why I told you to avoid him."the e-mail said.I looked at the photos & gasped on my screen."how?"I whispered.my eyes were full of tears.those were pictures of Minseok & a girl in the shopping mall,a girl that wasn't his sister or me.I couldn't see the girl's face but,I was so angry...why was the girl choosing a shirt for my Minseok? Why was she touching my boyfriend's body? I put on my clothes quickly & walked toward the door.

"unnie,where are you going?"Mina asked.

"I'm going to find out what the hell is my boyfriend doing."I shot the door behind me.
---------------------
XIUMIN'S POV:

I was sitting in Twice dance practice room,that I heard a knocking sound & the door opened.

"Hello"
"Hi~"
"Happy..."
"Birthday..."
"To you..."

Those girls...I felt both scared & surprised.they came in.

"We were saving our money to buy a gift for you!"Yuna sat next to me,in the right side.
"Ya! You shouldn't tell that to him!"Yeji smacked Yuna's head after sitting next to her.
"Anyway,we bought a gift for you!"Chaeryeong sat on my left side.
"Yeah,Happy Birthday to you~Happy birthday to you~"Lia started singing.
"Oppa,how old are you now?"Ryu asked before sitting.

"Now I'm_"I was starting to talk when Nayeon opened the door.

"Where are you Kim Minseok?!"she shouted at me angrily.

"Honey,what's wrong?"I asked before standing up.you know,most of the times I'm calm,it's kind of my personality.

"Don't call me Honey again!"she shouted.

"But what has happened?"

"What has happened? You have had all of the fun & affair you wanted with that girl & now you're asking me that question?"I hadn't seen her that scary & I was sure the girls hadn't either,since they were holding each other tightly.

When I glanced at them,Lia was covering Yuna's ears,Yeji was doing the same to Ryujin & Ryujin was doing so to Chaeryeong.

"That girl? Which girl? I swear I haven't met any girl unless it was you or the girls or Blackpink's members."I felt bad about it,I was thinking that who was the girl she was talking about but I couldn't remember meeting any girl.

"Don't tell stupid lies! I've seen your photos with my own eyes! You're nothing more than a cheat! We even haven't celebrated our 100 days! How could you?"I could see tears welling up in her eyes.

I moved toward for a hug."darling,I_"

"Don't touch me! Go away! Go out!"she pointed at the door & that time,tears were rolling down her cheeks.

She didn't let me to talk,she didn't want to hear my words.so I had no choice other than leaving & I did so.

When I got on my car,I broke down & started crying.I'm not a person to cry easily,but I couldn't control myself.She didn't let me to talk & I couldn't remember who that girl was.Nayeon even didn't show me the photo so I could say something.I was scared,scared of losing her,scared of the sad ending,scared of the future without her...

I was scared,really...