Baby Don't Cry

This Love shot is The best thing I ever did

NAYEON'S POV:

I was running in hospital's hallway while crying.Jisoo unnie,Lisa & Rosé were behind me.suddenly,I tripped & fell."Nayeon!"unnie called,they helped me to stand up."watch out,unnie...calm down!"Lisa said.I shook my head & continued running.

we got to the reception desk."M-minseok...his room..."I said."ma'am,say the complete name,please."the man told me."Kim...Kim Minseok."I said.Chaeyoung was looking around."ah! Chan!"she waved."let's go."she took my hand & walked toward Chanyeol sunbaenim.

"Roseanne,why are you here?"he asked."long story~is Xiumin sunbaenim fine?"Chaeyoung asked & I waited for his answer,which was nothing more than shaking head."where's his room?"unnie asked."room no.201...Junmyeon hyung is waiting out side,I suppose."I started walking in hallway & looking at rooms' numbers after he responded.

"there he is,Junmyeon!"Jisoo unnie ran toward her boyfriend,who was standing next to Chen sunbaenim.Chen sunbaenim whose eyes were red from crying looked at me."you!"he said while walking toward me.

"you made him like this! you! what have you done to him? huh? what have you done? if you didn't love him,then why you agreed to go on a date with him? who you think you are,huh? answer me!"

he shouted at me,I didn't expect him to treat me like that,but he was right,more than enough,I looked at him while my tears were falling down.

"why? are you a heartbreaker? do you like making people feel like this? he never has had feelings for a girl,did you know that? did you know that you were the first one? look at him now! he is lying on hospital's bed! the strongest among all of us has become like this! only because of you! you happy now? how dare yo_" 

"stop!"Suho oppa said,seriously,as a leader should be."Jongdae,we are in a hospital! please! do you want them to throw us out?"he asked."Nayeon,sit down.you must be as scared as we are."he told me.I wanted to sit that I heard a familiar voice,the voice that I'm used to hear,when I get into trouble,since childhood.

"Nayeon?"Kyungsoo oppa called me."o-oppa~"I whispered.he got closer & took my hand."let's go somewhere else."I obeyed.we went to a place that wasn't near to Minseok's room.we sat on a bench."what has happened to him?"I asked.

oppa took out a tissue from his packet & wiped my eyes."he~came back,sad but he didn't show.he went to his room & locked the door.after two hours,I knocked the door,but he didn't answer...so I told others & after some troubles,we opened the door & faced with unconscious Minseok hyung."he said.

"oh my God!"I couldn't believe what he was telling me."doctor said that it was a shock,stress or something like that,I didn't listen well,because my mind was so busy...yeah,just this.but why did you reject him,Nayeon?"

"because of a personal reason."I answered."personal reason?"he raised an eyebrow."oppa,I can't tell you,I just wanted to protect him for those threatens,oh!"I let out the cat! thank you very much Im Nayeon."protect him?! from threatens? wait a minute...don't tell me that you're receiving threatening messages!"I gasped.how could he understand? of course I was bad at hiding things from him."am I right?"he asked.

"ca-can I see him?"I asked,it was the only way to escape from him.he hugged me tightly,I felt so secure,like all of the girls feel when they're beside their brother."yes Nayeon,you can."he whispered in my ear while caressing my hair.

so we both walked toward Minseok's room.when we entered to his room,all EXO members were there,plus unnie,Rosé & Lisa."hmmm~guys,would you let Nayeon be alone with hyung?"Kyungsoo asked.

"funny...you want to kill him with your own hands now?"chen sunbaenim said,angrily."Jongdae hyung! what's wrong with you?"Chanyeol sunbaenim said while leading others out."come...let's leave them alone."he told him.

when they all went out,I sat on a chair,next to Minseok's bed & took his hands.

"Minseok,why did you do this to yourself? you can't imagine how scared I am...ha~why am I scolding you? this whole thing is my fault.you know,sunbaenim is right,I did this to you...I rejected you mercilessly,like a cold girl.though,I'm not cold,Minseok...I love you,really.so as a lover,I have to protect you.a person is threatening me,saying...if I go on a date with you,you'll be killed.I want you to stay alive,even without me.I...I'll never forget you,Minseok.I love you,but I suppose destiny doesn't want us to be together.we have to accept our fate..so I must say goodbye to you,though be sure,you'll always have a special place in my heart."I said while crying.

I didn't know if he had heard my  voice or not.but I told the whole story & the three magic words.that was enough for me.I stood up & pecked him on cheek,then walked toward the door while wiping my eyes.

"Na...Yeon..."he called & I looked back."I...l-love you...too."he said & I froze in my spot."you...ok?"I asked."come...here."I walked toward him."sit d-down."I obeyed."you know...how much I love it...when I take your tiny hand in mine?"

I took his hand tightly."& I hate it when you cry,don't cry please."I shook my head."how can I stop crying when I have done this to you?"he smiled."what have you done? I'm ok,now that...you're here,I'm ok."he told me like nothing had happened between us.

"how can you be like this,when I just have rejected you?"I asked,I was so angry,not with him,but myself."because you just said that...you love me."my eyes widened.did you hear the whole thing? and that kiss! oh my God! I thought & at the same time,I went red.

"I love you too,& don't be afraid.I can defend myself from haters or that person...who is threatening you...I just want to have you by my side,please...don't leave me again."he said,making me smile.

"your smile is the prettiest thing ever.I love it,did you...know that the first thing that I fell for about you...was your smile?"he added.

"I'm so happy to have you,Minseok..."I said,my eyes were full of tears again,but this time,it was tears of joy."I...I leave you alone,just rest & become healthy soon."I walked toward the door once more,tears running down.

"Nayeon..."he said."yes?"I responded,without turning back.I didn't want him to see me while crying."let's go on a date,once again." "ok,just tell me the place & time."I said.

"Nayeon."he called again."yeah?" "don't cry,my babe."he said & I nodded."sleep tight...good night."I told him & left.