Miss You

This Love shot is The best thing I ever did

XIUMIN'S POV: It had been three days since my birthday.Nayeon hasn't been answering my calls & messages.I missed her,her eyes,her smile,her lips,her hands,her voice,her nagging,her everything.I was lying on my bed while looking at a photo we had taken together. 

The only thing that I knew was that she was ok,but sad & depressed.& how did I know? Five Devils...as I named them.I asked them to text me about Nayeon. 

Kyungsoo knocked."hyung? Why are you sitting there? Aren't you going to S.M? Jongdae & Beakhyun are ready,manager hyung is waiting! ChenBeakXi's comeback is near...you must practice for your music video! why are you acting like this?"he talked so fast,I assumed he was so angry.

 "To hell with dancing & singing..."I whispered."huh? Hyung,are you ok?"he sat on my bed. 

I wanted to say something but Sehun is never on time!"Kyungsoo hyung~say something to Jongin hyung & Chanyeol hyung,they don't give my phone back! I was chatting with Lisa!"he said.

 "Ah~tell Junmyeon hyung,I have an important issue here."Kyungsoo told him.he always gets angry when members fight over stupid things. 

"Kyungsoo~my head is exploding~I feel sick~I'm burning~help your leader & sister's boyfriend or he'll die~"Junmyeon cried. 

"my God!"Kyungsoo stood up."at the end I'll die young by my own friends' actions."he took Sehun's hand & wanted to leave,but suddenly turned toward me."you! Get on your clothes & go!"he left.

 "No one cares about me & the hardships that I'm facing only because I'm the oldest,it's not fair!"I cried before standing up. ---------------------- 
NAYEON'S POV:

 I really couldn't answer his calls & messages.I was angry,but still missed him.I was lying on my bed while holding my phone tightly.how lonely I felt... 

"unnie!"Momo shouted."We have a lot to do! We have to go to JYP! What the hell are you doing,huh?" 

"Ya! Hirai Momo! How can you talk with your unnie like this?"Jihyo shouted at her. 

"Even thought you're the leader,you're younger than me! Be polite!"yeah,fighting started right in front of the door.my head was exploding. 

"I learned this from you!" 

"What? Don't let me say about K.Dan!"K.Dan? Who's that person? I thought. 

"Just open your mouth & see the consequen_" 

"unnies,unnies,be friends! All of us are stressed before our comeback that we don't understand what we say.don't fight over useless things,ok?"thank you dear maknae,I love you Tzuyu.they finished their fight & went to change clothes. 

"Tzuyu can I talk with you?"I asked her."of course unnie...what wrong?"her phone rang."excuse me a second unnie.oh,hi Yixing,what's up? Want to come here? Really? I love you!"she went out while talking with her Chinese boyfriend. 

"unnie,we're going to listen to our tracks & maybe we practice What is love's dance.aren't you happy?"Sana asked happily while dressing. 

"To hell with dancing & singing..."I whispered & stood up to wear clothes. 
*** 
At studio,Jihyo played 'Say yes',I listened to the sad melody.

 (Would you be my love?
 Say yeah~say yes.. 
Why does my head keep on filling with you 
I don't get it 
Why does it have to be you 
When the weekend comes, 
I want to call you and make you come out 
Why aren't you answering? 
What are you doing? 
Oh my gosh it's so strange 
What were you looking at everyday? 
Really, why do I not like this? 
I like this familiar feeling 
I like the clumsy way you talk 
How about you, what do you think of me me me, answer me Please say Yes 
My feelings keep growing bigger 
I don't know, 
my nervousness is growing too 
Will you you you answer me, what do I do? 
Please say Yes) 

Those lyrics,those words & sentences just reminded me of Minseok & myself.my heart ached.I wanted to cry.why didn't I ask him 'why'? Why didn't I let him talk? Why didn't I control myself? Why did I trust that person who had been threatening Minseok & I for months.I'm a real dumb girl & the most stupid girlfriend in the history of relationships! But I had to see Minseok & show the photo to him.I should want him to explain.I had to find out about the truth.so I decided to meet him after work. 
*** 
"Tzuyu,I'm going out."I told her. 

"With manager unnie?"she asked while typing on her phone,I could guess that he was chatting with that Zhang Yixing! 

"No,alone...& you're not allowed to tell anyone or your dear boyfriend will be kicked in the stomach by my oppa & boyfriend,got it?"I looked directly in her eyes.she nodded,scared.I smirked & left. 

I was walking on the sidewalk.so quiet,well it was night.my heart was racing...that was stupid,How can a person love another person that much.even if he had cheated on me,I wanted to forgive him.I wiped my eyes & wanted to speed up that a person grabbed my waist & covered my mouth & nose with a tissue. I felt scared & started hitting him & screaming in silent but little by little everything went & a second later,everything went black & I didn't understand anything...
 . 
.
.
.
.
 I opened my eyes slowly,I was in an empty room & my hands & legs were tied to a chair.I struggled a little but no,I couldn't move."help! Someone help me! HELP~"I cried. 

"Shut up!"a young boy opened the door,he was covering his face with a black mask,but I could understand that he was young."so you're awake now?"he leaned toward me."now,first rule,no one can hear you so don't exhaust yourself.second,if you want to stay alive,then you must do whatever I ask you to do." 

"What are you saying? I'm not going to do what you wan_ah!"he slapped me across my face.my cheek burned & a tear ran down my face. 

"How dare you? If my Kyung oppa or worse than that...my boyfriend find out about what you did to me, You'll be killed by them!"I shouted. 

"Oh,really? So I'd love to meet your boyfriend,that cheat...you still love him,don't you?"I gasped,how he knew? Is he that...my dear God! 

"Give me his number,I want to call him..."I shook my head."I don't have it." 

"Don't tell lies...lovers memorize each others' phone number,tell me or I kill you."he put a gun to my head. "O-ok...I say,I say now..." -------------------------
 XIUMIN'S POV:

 We were back at dorm.Kyungsoo was setting the table & I was sitting on a chair.I was talking about our songs & practices & he was listening that his phone rang. 

"Hello? & who are you? Ah~Mina-ssi...how did you find my phone number? What's more important? Nayeon? No she isn't here."I stood up & got closer to his phone. 

"What do you mean she's neither there nor her parents' house?! Then where's she? Out? Alone? At this time of the night?"Kyungsoo started shouting & exactly that moment,my phone rang too.

 "Unknown number?"I whispered & answered."hello?"

 "Shortly your dear girlfriend's life is in my hands,meet you at 2 A.M...come alone,don't tell the police,don't come sooner or late...if you do anything you shouldn't she'll die.got it?" 

"W-wait! What do you want? Money? Jewelry? Dollars? What do you want? Tell me! Just don't touch her..." 

"Just come here we can talk." 

Kyungsoo was looking at me with worried face."then let me hear her voice."I put the phone on speaker. 

"You want to make sure? Ok,here...talk tart!"I clenched my fist angrily.how dare did he call my girlfriend like that? 

"Minseok-ah! Don't come here! He's that person! He wants to kill y_ah!"we heard a slap sound,did he just slap her? 

I couldn't talk it anymore."you heard her voice?"he asked. 

"I'll...I'll come...just tell me where..."I said. 

*** 
"It's not logical at all to go alone,I'm going to come with you hyung."Jongdae said while putting on his hoodie.

"Me too,it's dangerous."Sehun raised his hand. 
"Me three!"now Beakhyun. 
"Me four!"Jongin! 
"Me five."Chanyeol ran to his room to change clothes. 
"Me six!"Junmyeon,who had just taken a shower,said. 

& we all turned to face Kyungsoo."hyung a-are you crying?!"Sehun ran to him.yeah,he was definitely crying.I wanted to cry too,what a miserable situation.Sehun hugged Kyungsoo & caressed his back."don't cry hyung,it will be fine,be sure."he said.

"I've...promised...uncle & auntie to take care of her...now look...she might be killed by a crazy man &...I can not do anything! I can't protect my one & only sister."he said. 

"No!"the heads turned to Junmyeon.he walked toward Kyungsoo & sat next to him."firstly,you have two sisters,Jisoo & Nayeon.second,Minseok hyung will save her & we'll help...there's nothing to be worried about.she's fine."he said. 

"But you're not coming."I said & took a look at the clock,we had an hour.

"What?"they all shouted.