Dalla Dalla

This Love shot is The best thing I ever did

XIUMIN'S POV:

It was 11th of February 2019,I was walking in S.M's hallway that I heard some familiar voices singing.

'Cause I'm so Dalla Dalla,yeah.

Itzy girls?! I got closer to NCT members,who were gathered around their leader,but I kept quiet.

"Wow! I can't stop admiring Yeji!"Taeyong said happily."she's my friend..."ah~showing off.

"Which one is she?"that was Doyoung.

"This,this one."

"But I mostly like the one is wearing blue shorts,with that CHANEL on it's waistband."Mark commented.

"Their rapper is so hot,I mean the one with short hair."what?! Ryujin is hot? C'mon Jaemin! You haven't seen her cute side.

"They are all good,but not as Red Velvet noonas."don't be an apple polisher,Jisung!

"Taeyong hyung? Can you do something so that I can meet that girl?"Mark asked.

"Jisu? Tell Minseok hyung,then he'll tell his girlfr_"

"What are you saying Taeyong?"I asked,wanting to shut him up,I think just our CEOs didn't know about us.

"You have a girlfriend,hyung?!"

"Never told us!"

"Do EXO members know?"

"Who's she?"Jeno asked the final question.

"Yeah,who is that lucky lady?"

I took a deep breath,everything was obvious...I couldn't run away."all EXO members know,& she's from Twice,she's...Nayeon.Im Nayeon.ok?"

Their jaws dropped.haha,it's so funny to make people feel like that!

"Give me your phone!"Taeil got Taeyong's phone to search something.

"What is it,hyung?"he looked at his screen.what are they doing? I thought.

"Na...yeo..n.search!"Searching for Nayeon's photos?! "Here! Oh look at her,she's so hot!"

"I got it now...so,Nayeon is your girlfriend!"Jaehyun said.

I smacked his head."for you is noona,stupid!"

"But how you started dating?"

"Can you make Jisu to go on a date with me?"

"Yeah,help him!"

"First,do not say Jisu,that's Julia...for her stage name Lia.second,she's still young,I can't introduce you to her...I even don't know how Yeji & Taeyong become this much friendly!"yeah,they both must avoid dating scandals...

"But..."Mark pouted,cute~

"So,I got to go now,bye boys."I left them,oh...I must take girls out for dinner...how did I forget my promise? I thought.

***

NAYEON'S POV:

"They are having more fun since I've been dating you..."I said before sitting down."don't be too kind to them,they'll be spoiled! Poor their future boyfriends..."

He laughed."but Taeyong is doing well,they know the difference between me & their boyfriends,right?"Taeyong? Lee Taeyong? What the hell?

"Taeyong?"I asked,waiting for more information.

"Yes,NCT's...he's Yeji's friend,but I'm scared if that gets more than friendship."

I nodded."but they are young,isn't that normal for youth to date? I mean...like us!"

"Nayeon,how old are you?"my eyes widened,he didn't know my age?!

"You don't know?"I asked,a little bit angry.

"I know,but...tell me yourself."

"24,I'll be 25 coming September."

he nodded."& how old am I?"

That was getting ridiculous."29,30 this month."I didn't use our korean ages...it's one year different,but it seemed old.

"Taeyong is as old as you.how old is Yeji?"

"Well,I think...she'll be 19 this year."

"Ok,now...are they as mature as we are? Or let's say this,they are out hobaes! I mean Yeji's just one month old idol & Taeyong is an idol since 2017...just think of it,if their relationship goes viral,who will be responsible? You & me."

"Oh God,I didn't think of it tha_hello girls."I saw girls walking toward us,so I stopped talking.

"Hello."
"Hey~"
"Hi."
"Night!"
"Good night."

"Sorry for being late,our manager's a little...oh!"Yeji nagged.

"Yeah...whatever,how are you oppa? I like your hair's color."Jisu,oh...let's call her,Lia,her stage name,pointed at Minseok's head.

"You do?"he ran his fingers through his hair."really? Did you like Love shot too?"

"No,I liked Tempo more.it was romantic!"Yuna!

"Yeah,you seemed like you're singing for your girlfriend..."Chaeryeong added.those kids!

"You're so charming & lovely,there are no cracks on this road.My heart is beating fast.close your eyes for a moment,trust me"they started singing & then laughed.

"What about you,you liked It'z different?"Ryujin asked."now it has passed a month."yeah...

"You were..."he stopped.

"What?"
"Tell us!"
"Your idea is important,please!"
"Oppa!"
"Hurry,I'm gonna pass out any second!"

"Minseok,don't bother them...just tell you liked it already!"I couldn't see that he was bothering my lovely girls mercilessly.

"You were awesome!"he said."our NCT boys liked it a lot!"

"Really? Even Taeyong..."Yeji felt our heavy looks on her."...sunbaenim?"she added.

"Yeah,he admired you a lot!"Yeji smiled shyly.

After some minutes,we were eating dinner,I was happy that those girls have grown up & didn't ask anything stupid again.

"So,when will you get married?"huh? Yuna,I was just telling that I was happy...

Minseok choked & started coughing.

"Oh my God!"I sat up to pour water for him."here,drink..."I gave him the glass.

"Sorry Daddy oppa~I'm so sorry!"Yuna was scared,too much.

"Are you ok oppa?"others asked.

"No,need...to be sorry I was just...surprised...don't be...afraid..."he said while coughing."& about your question..."he was fine now...what?! You're going to answer?! I thought.

"So?"Chaeryeong was excited.what do you want to say Minseok?

"Not yet...since...less than a month later,I'll be enlisted in the army."I froze,what? Who? When? Where? How? Why?????

"Enlistment?"Ryujin asked."cool! Can we come there & visit you?"

"No! It's not cool! I'll miss him!"Yuna was starting to cry.

"Yuna,you can message me anytime,ok? I'll answer you & yes Ryu,you can come there."

"You'll shave your head?"Lia pouted.

"Yes,I will..."he sighed."but it'll grow anyway!"

"When will you be back?"yeji asked.

"Well,I assume December 2020."

"Wow,that's almost 2021!"she pouted.

All that time,I was poker-faced.not feeling anything...just thinking about our relationship,military service means no calling every day,no chatting every night,no meeting every week & no kisses & hugs every date...I'm going to die without him! These were in my mind.

"Unnie,you ok?"Lia asked me.

"Y-yeah...yeah..."my hand spilled the cola that was in my glass."oh,sorry...I'm."I took a tissue to clean the mess.

"Nayeon?"Minseok called me but I didn't care.

"I'll be back."I stood up & ran toward the women's room.

"Nayeon!"

I was going into the WC that Minseok caught my hand & pushed me in to a narrow hallway,which people wouldn't be able to see us easily."what's wrong with you?"

"Nothing,I...Why should I understand at the same time they do?"ya gotcha!

"I...I didn't want to tell them,they just asked about marriage so I ended up doing so...look at me."I avoided his eyes."look at me! Are you crying?"he wiped my tears."any boy must enlist in the army,why are you sad?"

"What about our relationship? We won't be meeting? You'll break up with me?"

"Nayeon!"he was becoming angry."I will never break up with you! You're my lovely girlfriend..."he hugged me tightly & I hid my face in crook of his neck.

"You can text me anytime,I'll call you whenever I can.you'll come to visit me,I'll have days off too."his voice was relaxing,like always.

"C-can I visit you?"he looked at me & nodded."but I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too."he leaned down & I went to heaven again.I suppose we have forgotten how to share a simple kiss,they all turned to french!

"Where are_oh my God!"

As I heard Ryujin's voice,I pushed Minseok away & we both looked at that little rapper,who was covering her eyes.

"You ok Ryu?"Minseok asked while laughing.

"No,actually..."

"Go & eat your dinner,we'll come after a minute."she nodded & left.

"Nayeon,would you like to visit our house tonight?"

"Our house?"he had told me about buying a house,but that OUR was a little...

"Yes,it's ready now."

"Ok,I'll come."I tried to smile.

"Good,now let's go,I think they have eaten our meals too by now."we laughed.

***

XIUMIN'S POV:

After discovering all around the house,she went to the bedroom."Minseok-ah,here's so pretty!"she yelled.

I entered to the room & saw she was lying on the bed."because a pretty girl is going to become the queen of this house."

She giggled,I love it when she smiles."but Minseok,here's cold,really."

Cold? I didn't feel cold at all."do you want something to wear?"

"No...I just need you to make here hotter."huh?

"What do you mean Yeonie?"I was confused really!

"Make me feel hot,"she stood up & walked toward me."I know you want this...it is written all over your face &..."she looked down at me & up again,with a smirk."you know what I mean,right Minnie?"

Ok,I was done...I couldn't hide myself or control my needs!"remember,you started this yourself!"I pushed her on the bed...