Not Shy?

This Love shot is The best thing I ever did

A/N: I've chosen chapters' names from EXO's & Twice's tracks,but this one is from Itzy as you see,because...just read this chapter & you'll find out why,happy reading!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
XIUMIN'S POV:

It had been a week since we went on a date for the second time,though we didn't kiss or something.because I didn't have a good memory about kissing in a restaurant.since that date we hadn't met face to face,just chatting online.but I missed her so much that I decided to meet her anywhere that I was able to,even JYP apartment!

"Hi,hyung!"Jinyoung bowed.

"Sh~don't be so obvious!"I whispered & he nodded.Jinyoung led me in.with him,no one would be suspicious about me being there.I should add that I was wearing sunglasses, a cap & mask.

"Here is where Twice members practice dancing."he showed me the room & I nodded.

I opened the door slowly & tiptoed in.she was sitting on the floor  & eating the food she had brought from her dormitory.I coughed so she could realize my presence,but no it didn't work as I had thought.

"Ah~"she screamed & held her chapsicks toward me."who are you?! If you don't answer me I'm going to scream & tell everyone in the apartment! We have cameras here too!"

Uh-oh! "Don't be afraid honey,it's me! Minseok,see?"I said while taking off my sunglasses & mask.

"I was scared to death! I thought you're an stranger who wants to abuse me or worse,that person who's threatening us!"she came closer to me & rest her head on my chest.

I started caressing her hair."If someone comes to you with those purposes,I will kill_"

"Ok,ok,stop violence in front of me,why are you here anyway?"she looked at me.

"I came here to meet my lovely girlfriend,must there be a reason behind?"I asked & she looked down shyly.

"I feel shy when you mention my title,that's embarrassing..."she whispered while playing with my jacket's zipper.

"Then what should I call you? & if you feel shy,then how should I upgrade your title?"she looked at me with wide open eyes."upgrade?"she asked.

"Yeah,fiancee~wife~mother of_"she slapped my arm."ok~I got it! Don't go further!"she hid her blushed face in my neck.

"Nayeon,that tickles!"I said while controlling myself not to laugh."have you eaten something? I have kimchi here,we can share!"she wanted to walk away,but I took her arm.

"Nayeon,I want something else..."I whispered & leaned toward her."Mins_"she closed her eyes & I did so.Nayeon put her hands around my neck,so I put mine around her waist & pulled her closer.I was just tasting her sweet lips that I heard five different voices behind me.

"Mommy Nayeon!"
"Oh my God!"
"Oops! Bad timing~"
"Now we have..."
"A daddy?!"

Nayeon pulled away & looked at my behind."oh no,don't turn to them."I nodded.

"I want to see who's our dad!"I heard footsteps of someone walking toward me,& grabbed my arm.the girl forced me to turn to herself.

"Ah~"they all screamed after facing me."EXO's Xiumin!"the tallest girl screamed.

"ok,keep calm! Keep ca_I know you...you were S.M trainee."I pointed at one of them.

"You know her?"Nayeon,who was holding my arm,asked.I nodded."somehow.you know,I just have seen her several times."she nodded.

"So you two are dating?"one of the girls asked.
"How stupid you are! Were you blind? They were kissing!"former S.M trainee said.
"That means our mommy Nayeon has a boyfriend!"other one said happily.
"Who is EXO's Xiumin!"the girl clapped.
"& does it means that we can call him da_"

"No!"Nayeon shouted."Minseok,weren't you going home now? We have practice,right girls?"she asked.yeah,she meant I had to go & I had no other choice.

"Practice again? No~"one of them cried.
"It's tiring mommy unnie."the other said.
"unnie is right!"former S.M trainee said sadly
"Why should we keep practicing all day?"
"I want to go out & have fun!"& another one.

They didn't go out or have fun with each other?! I felt so so bad about it.poor them...I had to help those girls! Even we spent time with our members! So why Nayeon just forced them to practice & practice? She wasn't even their manager.

I was thinking that I noticed Nayeon coughing."Huh? Yeah,yeah."I walked toward the door while wearing my sunglasses,mask & cap again."Nayeon would you come here?"I called her & she walked toward me.

"Yes?"
"They're trainees,right?"she nodded."& why do they call you mommy?"she started laughing.

"I don't know,once they were in trouble & had done something bad,so I saved them & defended them from our CEO's punishment.after that,I became friendly with them & sometimes,I tell them about my experiences,like what I want to do today.since that survival day,they call me their mommy in kpop industry,who protects them from harm."she explained quietly,so the girls wouldn't hear us.

"Hey girls!"I called them."you can call me daddy."I smiled & ran away from Nayeon,who wanted to hit me.
--------------------
NAYEON'S POV:

I took a deep breath after closing the door.what should I do with those kids now? I thought.but no,I should be strict.I turned to them."how many times should I say to knock before entering a place? Maybe we were doing something you shouldn't see!"I said.what was that sentence really?

"What does she mean unnie?"Ryujin asked Yeji.
"I think plus eighteen things..."she whispered in response.
"Oh~I got it!"

"Shut up Yeji! Don't talk about these things!"I said immediately.how did they get me wrong? Was my sentence that bad?

"So since when you two are dating?"Jisu asked me.
"Yeah,tell us about it!"Chaeryeong asked excitedly.

I breathed deeply."ok,sit down.I tell you everything."they sat around me."we met at MAMA,then we saw each other regularly as friends.but after a month...he confessed his love for me & yeah,now we are dating."I said.

"How did he confess to you?"Yuna asked,that little girl.
"I assume it was so romantic,while walking in the park,with snowflakes falling down."Jisu said,how strange! Had she seen us there?

"Yeah,yeah...it was exactly the same!"I said."really?"all those five asked & I nodded.

"I'm so happy for you mommy! & also for daddy,he's so lucky to date you~"I smacked Ryujin's head."ouch,mommy unnie!"she pouted.

"Don't call him da_"I started to say something that my phone rang.

"Hi,Minseok."I answered."what?! Go out with these five?!"I glanced at them,why we should go out with them? It was the most ridiculous idea I have ever heard! "Ok,is tonight fine?"I asked."then see you,bye!"I ended the call.I looked at trainees who were waiting for me to speak."he,I mean,Minseok & I want to take you to a restaurant for dinner."

"Really? Ah~"they stood up & started dancing.
"I never could imagine having a great daddy like him in kpop world,ah~"Yuna said while dancing.
"I'm so happy~"Chaeryeong shouted.
"He is so kind!"Jisu screamed.
"Yeah,I'm an EXO-L,shimme shimme kokobop,I think I like it~"Ryujin played Koko bop & Yeji started singing & dancing...so funny!

I had been so strict about their practices so I didn't care that they're teenagers & they must have fun,but just by one meeting,Minseok got that.I felt disappointed.what kind of mommy in the industry I am?
***
We entered to an Italian restaurant."girls,I'm here!"he waved at us & the girls ran toward him."it's not good for a lady to run in public!"I said before sitting next to Minseok.

"Sorry mommy unnie."they bowed.yeah,the motherhood power! One point for me!

"Let them be...they are young & don't have to behave as if they're adults."Minseok told me.hey! Was he starting the game 'who's the best parent' with me?! "So,I must know your names,right? Start from oldest...I want to know my daughters."he looked at them,who were giggling.

"My name is Hwang Yeji,you can call me Lucy too.I'm 17 & the oldest."Yeji introduced herself.
"You'll be a good leader,Yeji."Minseok told her,how he knew?
"Thank you daddy!"she was super happy when she heard that.

"I'm Choi Jisu,same age as unnie & my English name is Julia."
"Jisu? We have another Jisu,so I rather call you...Lia? Is that ok?"he asked.
"Lia is nice.I like it."Jisu answered.

"I am Shin Ryujin,I'm 16 & I'm happy to meet you."she bowed.
"Your face & appearance give me the signal that you're the rapper,is that right?"he asked her.
"Oh my God! Yes,yes that's true!"Ryujin clapped.

"I'm Lee Chaeryeong,you can call me Judy & I'm as old as Ryujin unnie."
"Oh! What is on your hair Judy? Is that a bee?"Minseok looked at her with wide open eyes.which bee? I couldn't see! But Chaeryeong was so scared & moved her head quickly.

"Kidding,kidding! Don't panic!"he said immediately.
"Daddy oppa! Don't frighten me like that!"Chaeryeong pouted.
"Yeah,she gets scared easily!"I informed.
"Oh~I'm so sorry Chae."Minseok apologized.

"My turn~I'm Shin Yuna,with English name Hussey.14 years old & sadly the maknae."
"Who in this world said that being a maknae is bad? You'll have a lot of fans in future.look at our Sehun! Or Blackpink's Lisa,or Twice's Tzuyu.don't sell yourself short,ok maknae?"
She nodded happily."ok daddy oppa!"she bowed.

"Ok,now let me.Yeji,Lia,Ryu,Chae & Yuna,am I right?"they nodded.

"Now,our turn! Can we ask questions?"Yeji asked.I felt scared.what were they going to ask? They are kids,but at the same time scary!

"Yeah,yeah.anything."Minseok said while looking at menu."but first order food.what do you like,just tell me young ladies."

"I want...I don't know about Italian food & Pastas...what is this? Con le Von-von_"Yuna,who was sitting next to Minseok,tried to read.
"Let me...That is vongole,it's delicious if you like seafood."Minseok said.

"Daddy oppa,daddy oppa,what is this?"Ryujin showed something on her menu to him.
"This is linguine,Ryujin." "Oh~"he smiled at her cuteness,I did so.

"Dad,is this delicious?"Yeji showed the name of another type of pasta.
"Yeah,that's Tagliatelle al Ragu.it has bacon or salami,though I prefer salami.you know,bacon reminds me of Beakhyun."Yeji laughed.

I looked at those five happy girls & smiled.I felt like we were a real family,which had came to a restaurant to enjoy their night.I stared at Minseok who was helping the girls in choosing food.somehow,I could see my future children's father in him.WHAT? no,we had just begun! What were those thoughts Nayeon? I shook my head to remove those dreams & took my menu to choose a meal.

While we were eating,Jisu started."daddy oppa,what are the things that you admire in mommy unnie?"agh~I knew it.

"Well,first of all,her smile~isn't she like an angel? & then,"he took my hand."her beautiful tiny hands.her kindness,cuteness,shyness & politeness come first when it comes to characteristic."he looked at me with eyes that were full of love & devotion.

"Oh~mommy is blushed!"Chaeryeong pointed at me & others laughed."ok,now you must tell us!"Ryujin told me.

I started to talk."I...I don't know...I just like him be_"

"WAIT A MINUTE! You 'like' him?!"Yeji asked as if I had said something wrong.

"Yeah,Nayeon you like me?"Minseok pouted."how can you say you like me in front of our kids?"
 
"What should I say then?"I whispered in his ear.
"Love,not like...just this."he answered.

"Oh~I l-love him b-because he has gotten a heart made of gold.he's thoughtful & smart.he is also so emotional."I smiled.

"So,what about appearance?"Yuna asked.
"Yeah,tell us about that!"Yeji said.
"I searched in the net & saw that he has awesome abs..."Ryujin pointed out.have I been training this shameless girl? How could she search about my boyfriend's abs in the net?
"He is handsome & manly too!"Jisu said.
"But he is cute at the same time."Chaeryeong said cutely.

"Ok,ok! You're right about all of them!"I said & the story ended."but no more questions for tonight."

"Please~just two questions more~"Yuna pleaded,that maknae...

"Ok,two more & enough!"Minseok said."mommy is getting angry!"he whispered & made them laugh,but I could hear.

"What have you saved her name & what have you saved his name in your phone?"Yuna asked.

We took our phones to show them,but when I saw his name at my phone,I gasped.I hadn't changed it!"Xiu sunbae?!"Jisu took my phone."look at this,I.N.Y!"Yuna,who had Minseok's phone in her hands,laughed.

"Give it to me!"Minseok & I said at the same time.we took our phones back & started changing the names.

"Here."he showed his phone to Yuna & Ryujin who were sitting on his side."Queen Nayeon with a heart...cute~"Ryujin said.

"I'm done too."Jisu,Yeji & Chaeryeong looked at my phone."look at here.it seems there's a telepathy."Jisu said."yeah,she has written 'King Minseok' with a kiss."Yeji told others.

Even thought that night was the most embarrassing time of my life & I felt so shy,I loved it! We had so much fun with our daughters,oh! Did I say daughters? No I mean those trainees.I was so happy that I almost forgot about those threatens.anyway,I thought I must enjoy my life.& if anything  would happen,Minseok was there to take care of me & totally everything.
-----------------------------------------------
Update came sooner,since I've written it before:)