Beautiful Goodbye

This Love shot is The best thing I ever did

XIUMIN'S POV:

"Ok,ok...if you're done with taking photos,let's say goodbye,huh?"I said.

"Ok..one by one."Kyungsoo announced."from eldest to youngest."

"What? Why should I be the last one?"Sehun pouted."I want t_"

"You're not the last,she is."Chanyeol pointed at Nayeon."in these occasions,the most important one is the last."

"Ok...Junmyeon."he came closer."now you're the hyung...I know you're good at being the eldest.the thing is...Be a good leader,don't bother them a lot."

he laughed."hyung,I've never done so."he put his hand on my shoulder."take care,come back safe."I nodded.

One by one,I said some points & then bye to them & finally my family.

"Son,take care...don't do stupid things...don't eat unhealthy food,take sho_"

"Mom,stop...that's not nice,I'm going to the military,not kindergarten."

she caressed my face."I know,I know...Minseok,you've grown up,you even have a girlfriend now,the thing I've never imagined to happen..."her sentence made others laugh."just,one last thing,take care darling."

"Of course."I hugged him tightly."I love you mom."I saw Nayeon behind my mother,she was smiling at us.

"Dad."I looked at my father.

"Don't show your weaknesses.stay strong,it will pass in a blink of an eye."he said,my eyes became tearful & suddenly he hugged me."don't cry in front of Nayeon."he whispered in my ear & I nodded.

"You little kitten,come here."I pointed at my sister,who was pouting.

"What is it,huh?"I cupped her face."I will be back soon,now you can have fun with your Nayeon unnie.some girl time..."

"Oppa."she buried her face in her hands."Oppa~"

I pulled her close to myself."don't cry,oppa will cry too then."

She wiped her eyes."take day off on my birthday,ok?"I nodded."so,Nayeon...it's your turn.if I stay in his embrace longer,then I'll cry my heart out."she stood next to mother.

"Minseok...I...I'll send the lyrics that I write to you,say your ideas about them."Nayeon said,smiling."watch our music videos too,then text me,if I have doubts about my clothes & I don't know what to wear,I'll ask you...answer me please.I keep streaming your solo,You.&...what else?"

"What else?! Are you crazy Nayeon shi?"Beakhyun asked."say some romantic words too,I was waiting for some romance,ah..."

"I'll miss you Nayeon."I said,well...Beakhyun wanted some romance."I'll text you every night,oh...get this.our house's keys,these are yours."

She got them,her eyes became wet."I'll miss you too,I don't know how my days will pass without you...but after these months,we'll both become stronger...take care Minseok,don't hurt your body,since it's mine...not yours only,if you get hurt,I'll have pain here."she touched her heart,tears running down her face."you satisfied Beakhyun shi?"she got Beak's thumbs up.

"Nayeon don't cry...I promise."I took a look at my watch."well time to go...bye everyone,I love you all."I bowed & then left.

***

NAYEON'S POV

It had been near ten month that he was gone,but that day was different,he had taken days off & told me to go to S.M so we could met.I entered to their dance practice & suddenly saw a girl sitting there.I screamed & she screamed too.

"Who are you?"I asked,still scared.

"Who are you?!"she asked me.

"I don't see a reason to introduce myself."I said.

"I don't see either,Miss scary!"

"Scary? You are scary with your puffy face!"I said.

"What did you say?"she walked to me & took my hair in her hand."repeat it if you dare!"she pulled my hair.

"Ah!"I took her hair too,I'm not a stupid,I can defend myself!"let go of my hair!"

"You do it first!"she pulled my hair again.

"You first!"I did too.

"Ahhhh!" "Ahhh!"

"Ladies! Ladies!"that was Minseok's voice.

"Let go of her Nayeon shi!"Jongdae shi? 

I felt Minseok's hands around my waist."let her go,she's pregnant!"by his sentence,I let go of her slowly.

Jongdae shi made her sit on a chair."are you ok darling? Does it hurt a lot? Is...is there anything wrong with the baby?"

"Who's...what?"Minseok took my hand & led me out.

"What?!"I said after he had explained."I can't believe this,she is his girlfriend & is pregnant?!"

"Yes,please quieter..."he whispered.I started laughing."why you laugh Nayeon?"

"Sorry,I...it's so funny...I didn't think that Jongdae shi could do th_"

"Nayeon don't laugh! It's a big issue!"he whispered.

"Sorry,sorry..."I covered my mouth."what's he going to do about it? Tell the public & then marriage?"I asked.

"I don't know,but it must be it...be kinder to her please,she needs support in this terrifying situation."I nodded."so,let's go in."

"Hello,again...& I'm sorry,I did know you're pregnant...in a word,I didn't know who you are."I said before bowing.

"I'm sorry...I'm more sorry,I pulled your hair first.you know,this baby doesn't let me be myself."she said."& Jongdae hadn't told me that you are Xiumin oppa's girlfriend."

"No matter,"I started laughing."you're hair!"I pointed at her head & she started laughing too.

"Your hair is no better!"

I walked closer to her & took her hands."I'm sure you are so beautiful,this puffy face is just for pregnancy,you become like an angel again..."she smiled."now let's talk a little,huh? What's your name? You must be older than me...so I must call you unnie."we walked away from them.

***

After Jongdae shi's left with his girlfriend,we went home too."so,how is your days without me?"

"Perfect! I have fun everyday,no one is around to take me out,call me pretty or cute or lovely,kiss me,hug me,talk to me,choose clothes for me to wear,buy things for me,make love to me...I'm enjoying,isn't that obvious?"I said after sitting on the sofa.

He put cups on the table."really? You like it?"he took his cup to drink.

"Of course not!"coffee choked him & he started coughing."oh my God,are you ok?"I stood up & sat next to him.

"You scared me woman! Why do you shout?"he said.

"I'm sorry to scare you,but don't call me like that!"I caressed his back."woman..."I whispered,offended.

"Ok,sorry lady...but I was nearly dying."he pouted & I kissed his pouty lips.

"But you ask this question every time & I just want to hit you.you're my man,how must a princess live happily without her prince?"I asked.

"Nayeon...don't be like this darling.you just make me sad.enjoy the life with your friends!"he took my hands.

"Friends? Momo,busy with Heechul...Jeongyeon,listening to BTS songs...Sana? Out of this world completely! Jihyo,Daniel...Jisoo unnie,Junmyeon oppa...Kyungsoo oppa? Military...Jinyoung oppa? Mina...Tzuyu? Just nagging & crying her eyes out since Yixing oppa can't come & meet her because of Corona virus in China...I'm so alone!"

"Yeah...I miss Yixing too."he whispered.

"Ya Minseok! I'm talking about myself!"I stood up."you know what? You don't care about me anymore! Military service has changed you!"I took my bag & wanted to leave that he caught my hand & pulled me to sit on his lap."let me go!"

"Sit."he was serious."don't move."he said."do you really think that I don't care about you?"

"You do?"I sobbed."so why don't you listen to me?"

"I listen...you just made me think of my friend,I haven't seen him for long..."he caressed my back."you know how precious you are for me?"I shook my head."like this."he showed me his phone's screen.

"That's...my photo."I whispered.

"I miss you every day & night...my love,nothing can change the way I feel for you."he kissed my cheek."I love you~"

"I love you too."I pulled him close & kissed him on lips."let's cook together.I'm hungry."

"I'm on!"