Hurt

This Love shot is The best thing I ever did

XIUMIN'S POV:

"stress,stress,stress!"I said while walking in my room.Kyungsoo was choosing clothes for me,since last time I had driven all the members crazy about it."stress for what? nothing to be worried about.she loves you,you love her.everything's fine!"he said.

Sehun & Junmyeon came in."yeah,don't worry hyung...first date isn't that scary."Junmyeon told me."look who's talking now! he passed out twice before his own date with Jisoo noona."Sehun laughed."shut up!"Junmyeon shouted at him.

"TWICE?! oh,what will twice members think of me? what if they won't like me? my sister has told me that girls depend on their friends opinion a lot!"I said nervously.Kyungsoo put his hands on my shoulders."look hyung,don't panic.if Nayeon likes something she doesn't care what others think of it & now you're that thing.now tell me,do you like to wear a tie or not?"

"I don't know!"I cried."what is it now?"Jongdae shouted while coming in."go out of my room,you three."he nagged."well,here's Minseok hyung's room too!"Kyungsoo said."here,your clothes! I don't think Nayeon likes ties or these things...the more simple,the better."he told me & went out.
***
I arrived at the restaurant I'd booked before.I sat on my chair & checked my phone.there was more than a hundred messages in EXO's group chat.

Jongin: good luck hyuuuuuuung!
Beakhyun: I hope u two kiss in your first date!
Chanyeol: me toooooooo~
Junmyeon: he's blushed now ^.^
Kyungsoo: hahaha,that's right.
Jongdae: let us know what is happening...
Sehun: I'm curious too!
Yixing: yeah hyung! Tzuyu wants to know too.Nayeon-ssi won't tell her.
Sehun: don't tell Yixing gege,so Tzuyu won't know,hahaha *devil laughter*
Beakhyun: what's wrong with Tzuyu-ssi,Sehun? I think she's nice,but u r always fighting...
Sehun: :|

I was reading that I saw Nayeon came in the restaurant,so I put my phone on the table.she took her scarf off & smiled beautifully while walking toward me.I stood up & bowed."hi,umm,welcome."I didn't know what to say...was that right?

"hello & thanks.here's pretty."she sat down."umm,ok?"she said."well,what's up?"I asked,since I had no idea about breaking the ice."nothing new actually,from last night up to now,hehe."she laughed nervously.

"but,"she said suddenly."you should've told me that Kyungsoo oppa,unnie & Jinyoung oppa,totally your members know about us...it seemed so stupid! I wanted to surprise them for finally meeting someone,but they told me that they had known before!"she pouted,though it made me smile.

"what's the reason for this silly smile?"she asked."two reasons.first,you become so cute when you pout & second,you haven't dated anyone up to now."she blushed."I,I didn't say I haven't...I mean I haven't but,there were a lot of boys who wanted to date me...I mean they liked me becau_" "because you're so beautiful."I completed her sentence.

"stop it Minseok."she called me by my name for the second time! ah,it was a beautiful feeling."but you really are! you're so pretty & lovely that every time I see you,I just want to kiss you!"

she gasped,though I didn't understand what I had said,I leaned toward her & slowly closed my eyes.she just did the same.when our lips were some inches a part,Nayeon stopped & moved away.it made me surprised.

"Nayeon?"I whispered.what happened? we were so close to kiss then what happened? I asked myself.she shook her head."I,I can't..."she said."why you can't? last night you said that you agreed."I said with trembling voice."no,no,it's not true.it's not safe.it's dangerous."

-------------------
NAYEON'S POV:
"....it's dangerous."I said,since I had received another threatening message before coming to the restaurant.I stood up."let's not meet,again."he just looked at me,I could see the amount of sadness in his eyes.I didn't want to break his heart! I just wanted to protect him.because I knew those threatens were serious.I couldn't stand his tears,which he was holding back.I just wanted to run away from that scene,so I walked toward the entrance door.I could feel that my tears were rolling down my face slowly.I loved him...but I hurt his pure feelings.nevertheless,it was the best thing for him.
***
after two hours,I was walking in crowded sidewalk while hiding my face with my scarf.I was crying in silent.I was worried.where is he? what is he doing with his broken heart? is he safe or not? I thought.I was sure EXO members would scold me for being cold & unemotional,even Kyungsoo oppa.but I decided to tell him later.

I went to the park,a crowded one.because it was night & I was a little bit scared.I sat on a park bench.it was really cold,but I didn't have the bravery to face my members after what I had done to the person they all knew that I loved...I took my phone in my hands to check it.

4 missed calls from Sana,5 from Jeongyeon,4 from Chaeyoung,5 from Mina,6 from Jihyo,7 from Dahyun & Momo,10 from Tzuyu,3 from Jennie,5 from Roseanne,17 from Kyungsoo oppa,13 from Jisoo unnie,14 from Jinyoung oppa & 19 from manager unnie.with 5 unread message from Kyungsoo.I read them.

Kyung oppa :) : Nayeon what's up?
Kyung oppa :) : why don't you answer my calls?!
Kyung oppa :) : Nayeon why aren't you at your dorm?
Kyung oppa :) : where are you Nayeon???
Kyung oppa :) : answer me! I'm dying with this stress!
Kyung oppa :) : please Nayeon,please! I'm so worried! hyung doesn't talk with us too.what has happened between you two?

he sent the last message while I was reading,though I couldn't answer him.I knew he was so worried like a brother would be if he had a sister who was out in this time of the night but I couldn't answer.I smiled,by his message,I understood that Minseok was at his dorm.I was thinking that I received an e-mail again.it said: "good job,you're a wise girl,Im Nayeon...don't tell anyone about my email or you won't see your lovely Xiumin alive on the stage again."

I gasped on my phone's screen.I couldn't even tell Kyungsoo now! it started to snow & a freezing wind blew.I stood up & started walking.I took a taxi & after thrity minutes,I was in front of our dorm's door.I rang the bell & an unexpected voice answered.

"Nayeon unnie! you're home! girls,unnies she's here!"Lisa shouted & open the door.I went in & faced with Blackpink's members & my own band mates.I looked at them with tearful eyes.

"what has happened to you unnie?"Tzuyu asked."first let her come in.your hair is wet,you may catch a cold!"Jisoo unnie led me in,next to heater.I was trembling."tell us unnie,what's wrong?"Rosé asked.Jihyo brought clothes & blanket for me."unnie,where were you? we were so worried!"she sat next to Jennie.

I started crying like a baby."unnie~"Jennie caressed my hair.I hugged her & cried louder & louder."tell us,maybe we can help."Sana said."no one can help me!"I shouted."I'm a helpless monster! I'm a real monster!"I cried."Nayeon unnie,why you call yourself monster? you're making me cry too."Dahyun said.

"here,drink this.it makes your body warm."Jeongyeon handed me a cup of hot coffee.I got it."he really loves making coffee..."I whispered."you love him,then what has happened?"Momo asked."yeah,if he has done something wrong,if he has cheated on you,then tell me & he'll die!"Chaeyoung said angrily."yes,count on me too."Mina added."stop! don't you ever say something like that!"I said with a trembling voice.

"then what is it?"Jeongyeon asked.Jisoo,who was sitting right beside me stood up."where are you going unnie?"I asked."call Kyungsoo oppa,I'm sure you haven't called him yet."she went to take her phone.

"ok then,tell us Nayeon unnie!"Lisa pleaded,but I gave my attention to Jisoo unnie,who was talking on her phone."yeah,she's here,safe & sound....but oppa,where are you? there is a sound like paging in hospital...why? WHAT?!"she shouted & her eyes widened.

I stood up & walked toward her."what is it unnie?"

She just looked at me."which hospital?"she asked oppa.

"what is it unnie? answer me! is it about Minseok?"I asked.

 

 

 

 


She nodded.