The...War..?

This Love shot is The best thing I ever did

XIUMIN'S POV:

We were back, our dorm was messy, like it is always, without Kyungsoo. He had gone to his parents' house, so no volunteered for cleaning. Since I hate messy places, I was spending my time in my room, I mean the room I shared with Jongdae. I took my phone and opened YOUTUBE. A little search and yes! Twice's MVs. I played 'Like ooh ahh' and started looking at the girl I had seen some days ago, dancing and singing. I started singing along with her:

"Look at me and see me again
Pass by once and look back TWICE
Wherever I go, I go without makeup
And I still shine the most
Flat shoes can’t hide my high value

Movie like scenes run through my head la la la
Just thinking about it
Makes me excited yeah
Now I want to love somebody
Wanna fall in love baby
Listen up my boy

I’m waiting for someone who can make me feel
Something like never before
That’s who I’m waiting for
I’ll wait, no matter how long it takes
I just wanna fall in love!"

"You are watching Like ooh ahh MV?!" After a person took the headphone off, I came back to this world.

"Welcome back Yixing!" I said, surprised and I saw other members behind him, smiling.

"You were really watching Twice's MV?"Junmyeon asked. "Are you a Once?"

"What's wrong with it? Does anybody tell you anything when you are watching Blackpink's MVs and fanboying your own girlfriend?" I asked  and didn't notice that I made him blush in front of other members, who were all younger than him.

"Hyung! You... you!" He went to his room immediately. It was his politeness that he didn't say anything to me. 

"Hey! I'm sorry Junmyeon! Don't act like a child! Junmyeon!" I said, but of course he didn't answer.

"He will be ok, anyway Beakhyun said you need my help. What is it?" By Yixing's sentence I remembered Nayeon again.

"Oh, umm, let's go out. It feels bad, seven people in one room." I said after standing up.

"Yes, fine."

Jongdae brought eight cups of coffee. "ok, start!" He said.

"I'm experiencing something new... I'm sure it's new..." I felt nervous, come on! Kim Minseok is brave.

"say it, hyung!" Yixing said.

"Yeah, come on! We want to know!"Beakhyun said,excitedly.

"What's up really?" Chanyeol asked.

"ok, ok, I think I fell for somebody." I said it. Yes!

"Huh?" Sehun's face was so funny. But not a good situation to laugh.
 
"Who's that lucky lady?" Beakhyun asked.

"Yeah tell us hyung!" Chanyeol seemed excited.

Well, it was exciting! Even our youngest member, Sehun, had a girlfriend; but me? No experience in romantic relationships. "Well, she's from JYP and Twice. "I said.

"Oh~" This was their reaction. "Ok, what should I do now?" Yixing asked.

"You know Tzuyu, don't you?" I asked, he nodded in response.

"What? YOU KNOW HER?!" Sehun shouted.

"Yeah, I know. What's your problem, maknae?" 

"Wow wonderful, how Chaeng didn't tell me about it?" Chanyeol said.

"Because no one knows except Beakhyun!" Yixing glared at Beakhyun.

"Wait, wait! It's unfair! You all scolded me because of not telling you that I'm dating Lisa and you're praising him, because he did the same?" Sehun pouted. What was wrong with him? He didn't look like the same at all.

We all laughed at our maknae's cute face. "Ok, which one is your love interest?" Yixing took his phone in his hand.

"Nayeon, Im Nayeon."I said.

"So, the name's Nayeon, Im Nayeon." Beakhyun started laughing but he stopped when Junmyeon jumped out of his room.

"You love Nayeon?" He asked happily, I nodded.

"Why are you happy?"Jongdae asked.

"She's Jisoo's best friend." He said with a wide smile.

"Ok, here. Tzuyu."Yixing said.

"Let us hear too." I said.

"hi,Yixing!"a joyful voice answered.

"Hi, chocolate!" He answered.

"DON'T CALL ME LIKE THAT!" She said angrily.

"What do you mean? A lot of people call you like that!"

"Not you, please. Ok, are you here? Korea?"

"Yes, but now I need your help."

"For what?"she asked. "Is there something wrong?"

"No... no. Nothing wrong don't worry. I just want you to tell Nayeon that one of my friends wants to be friendlier wi_"

"WHAT?!" Tzuyu shouted. "My unnie? who has fallen for her?" She kept shouting. 

"Minseok hyung." Yixing informed.

"Oh, you mean Xiumin sunbaenim, right? That was predictable... after that talk in MAMA..." Tzuyu whispered.

"MAMA?"

"Yes,I saw them talking and smiling shyly, that was so cute, Yixing!" She said. Oh really? Why? 

"I see, will you tell her?" He asked while smirking at me.

"Let me think... no of course not!" She shouted again.

"Why though? You just said they are cute together!"

"I said that but I can't risk my life on it! I don't know what will be Nayeon unnie's reaction. Anyway, won't you come here? I miss you~ you are here and didn't tell me, how could you really? I'm your girlfri_"

"Ms.Choi!" Yixing didn't let her continue.

"See? Dating!" Beakhyun whispered.

"Since when you call me like this? Babe or hon are finished, huh? Just because I refused to help your hyung? Ok, then goodby_"

"They are hearing us, Tzuyu!" He said nervously in Chinese. What was the difference? Most of us could understand.

"Oops! Umm, ok, see you, bye!" She ended the call.

"Now what?" I said. "Can't you say it in a better way to your girlfriend?" I asked sadly.

"SHE. IS. NOT. MY. GIRLFRIEND!" Yixing said with blushed face.

"liar, liar, liar..." Beakhyun went to his room.

"Junmyeon hyung said Jisoo and Nayeon are friends." Jongin informed.

"I can't help you, but you know achieving Nayeon is hard. Because you must pass someone." Junmyeon said. What did he mean? Nayeon's boyfriend? If she had, why Tzuyu didn't tell us?

"Who? Who is that 'someone'?" I asked.

"You know him, Do Kyungsoo. Our D.O." He said.

What did that sentence mean? Kyungsoo was Nayeon's boyfriend? It's impossible! Everyone knew he didn't have a girl in his life! I couldn't take it, I couldn't see Kyungsoo as my rival. I couldn't see him like that! My first love story was turning in to a real nightmare!