Happy Happy

This Love shot is The best thing I ever did

NAYEON'S POV:

"AH~~~~"I screamed.

"Would you keep quiet? I must finish this book til night!"Tzuyu said.

"What is that book?"Sana asked."you are reading it day & night."

"Quarantine Competition with Yixing,the person who finishes first,receives 100 dollars from other."she answered."ah...I must watch those audition videos too.it's fun,do you want to do so?"Sana nodded happily.

"Wow,good for you~Yixing oppa has his own company now..."Dahyun said."I want a man like him!"she leaned on Tzuyu's left shoulder.

"I do want one too!"Chaeyoung leaned on her right shoulder.

"God,help me get ready!"I shouted at them."I just have two hours left!"

"Umin oppa is discharged! Congratulations unnie-ah!"Jihyo pinched my cheek."be happy,happy happy!"she started singing.

"With him,with him,with him!"ah~maknae line.

"Uh,if I get there late,I'll kill all of you!"I told them & the whole dorm looked at me,fearful.

Chaeyoung stood up."O-ok...let's make her ready..."she led me to my room & others followed.

"Which color is his favorite?"Mina asked.

I sat on my chair."Blue!"

"& yours?"Jeongyeon asked

"You know that! Purple."

"Ok,so wear green."they started laughing.

"Crazy girls..."I whispered nervously.

Jihyo walked to me with a bag in her hand,alongside Momo."let's make this girl,a super y girl."Momo said while taking out some creams,lipsticks,blushers & eyeliners.

"Yeah..."Jihyo whispered."Nayeon unnie?"I looked at her."how long haven't you met?"

"I assume...two or three months."I said."ah~I can't wait to see him! His hair is now long! Oh my God!"I moved my head happily.

"Unnie!"they shouted at me.

"Sorry~"I said.

After some minutes,I was ready."so,thank you girls."

"Unnie,your mask."Dahyun reminded.

"Right! Thanks."I got it from her hand.

"& no kissing & hugging,it's dangerous."Jeongyeon warned.

"Ok,ok."the bell rang & like always Dahyun & Chaeyoung ran to it.

"Hello,yes,oh Mr.Kim! Yes,yes! She's ready,I'll call her now...unnie! It's your future father-in-law."Dahyun said & Chaeyoung giggled.

"What? Future fath_"I walked to the door."you two will be killed when I come back!"I said before going out.

I was planning about what I should do after I see him.probably nothing because of this stupid virus! I thought.

"Nayeon?"Minseok's mother called me.

"Yes,eommoni?"she had told me to call her like that.

"Minseok...told me that he wants you to move in with him,has he informed you too?"

"Move in?! No,he hasn't..."living together? No way,that's embarrassing! I thought.

"Anyway...just be ready,he'll tell you soon."

"O-ok."

***

I was waiting for him,in front of his barracks,along side his family that he walked out."Minseok-ah!"I jumped."Minnieseok-ah!"

"Oppa!"her sister shouted.

He walked to us,laughing."why do you act like this?"

"I missed you!"her sister & I said at the same time."ya! I missed him more!"she said.

"No,that's not true!"

"He's my oppa!"

"He's my boyfriend!"

"How can yo_"

"Ok,ok...I missed both of you & you too mom & dad."

"Well done son,now let's go home,you aren't going to your house today."his father said."you too Nayeon."

***

A week passed & Minseok told me about his decision.I wasn't sure,but he said that I must give a try.so he got the permission from my parents & also CEO,Mr.Park & then,I moved in.

"So,can I kiss you now?"he asked."we are living in the same house for a week! Just let me feel your lips!"I shook my head.

"I'm cooking Minseok,please don't distract me!"I said after feeling his arms around my waist."Minseok!"

"Yeah? I can't hug you either? So what should I do when I'm with the most beautiful girl in the world? I've had a test & it was negative! Can't you remember?"Yes,the day before,he had a test,but don't blame me,this disease is scary!"Nayeon~"

I turned around."what can I do with this cute little kitten?"I said before pulling him into a kiss,which turned into a french kiss fast."uh!"I moaned by some of his ual actions,I was enjoying but suddenly,he stopped.

"You didn't bought me a welcome back gift!"

"Welcome back gift? Do we have that? I didn't know...I'll go out & buy something for you tomorrow."

"Don't go out in this condition,I have another plan."

"What?"I asked.

"Give me a gift tonight,in our bed."

"Minseok,I..."he pouted."ok,I'm all yours tonight.but first,let's get ready for our guests."

"Who are they? Why don't you tell me?"he nagged."you say 4 people,it can't be Blackpink for sure,not Mamamoo...aespa? Is that aespa? Have you invited my little cute hobaes?"

"No,they are hobae,but not them..."

"It can't be Itzy,they are 5,hmm..."the bell rang."I got that!"he ran to the door.

XIUMIN'S POV

I opened the door & my eyes widened.

"hi hyung!"

"Hello oppa!"

"Hi,girls...boys.come in."So those 4 are Taeyong,Mark,Yeji & Lia? I thought.the thing about Taeyong & Yeji wasn't so shocking,but how did Mark & Lia...? Uh,I couldn't understand.

"Oppa,oppa...welcome back gift!"Lia handed me a gift.

"Thank you!"

"Wait,we really have that kind of thing?"Nayeon asked,looking at us from kitchen.

"Wow! Hyung your house is awesome! I think I'm in love with it!"Mark shouted."come here Julia!"girls ran to the living room.

"Yeah,I want to have such a place to live!"Taeyong said.

After some minutes,we were all sitting in the living room."so how you two met? It's exciting,I just thought that Mark has a crush on you..."I said.

"Seriously? You had a crush on me before?"oops! Lia didn't know!

"Hyung!"

"I mean,hmm..."my phone rang suddenly,which was a good thing for me,somehow a savior."hello Yuna!"

"Hello oppa!"

"It's Yuna? Speaker Minseok,I want to hear."Nayeon told & I did so.

"I assume unnies are there...with oppas."she said.

"Yes,they are hearing you."

"Really? Uh,I called since Chaeryeong & I had an argument."

"Argument? Why?"Nayeon asked.

"Just tell me unnie,who would you choose as bridesmaid?"by her question,we all turned to Nayeon,who was blushed.

"Well,I...I think,I choose...Jeongyeon? Or Jisoo unnie,if she doesn't get married sooner...or..."

"In our band?"

"Um~"Lia waved her hand to get her attention."Jisu,maybe.I mean Julia."

"Ha! That's it! Thanks unnie,bye everyone...oh,oh another thing!"

"What?"we asked.

"When will you get married? Now the military service is done too!"she nagged,that kid with her romantic little world & cute questions.

"Oh,Not again..."we said which made those four laugh.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The End,somehow:)