WOW...

This Love shot is The best thing I ever did

NAYEON'S POV:

after I got home,everyone was sleeping.so I went to bed quietly.I lay in my bed,but I couldn't sleep! I really felt excited about being in a relationship,specially that he is Xiumin! it was nearly 1 A.m.I took my phone & started typing in our group chat (JKJN).

NY: anybody awake?

JY: what is it,maknae?

KS: why are u awake?

JS: what's wrong now?

NY: I have to meet u before tomorrow night.

KS: why?

JY: huh?!

JS: ???

NY: I'll tell u,do u have time?

JS: yeah,I'm free tomorrow:-)

KS: me too~~~

JY: we have practice at 5 p.m.before that I'm free.

NY: ok,so meet u all at the restaurant we all know.at 1:30 p.m.for lunch:-) my treat!

KS: U WANT TO PAY FOR US?! interesting...

JY: it's weird

JS: something's wrong,I can feel it!

NY: Hahaha,good night!

JS: sleep tight:-)

JY: night...

KS: good night everyone~

I put my phone on the table & started thinking.something like this should be shared with my siblings,I thought.
***
I took a look at my watch,it was 2 o'clock! how could I be late? but then I got near to the table I'd booked."ah~that Nayeon! she's really kidding us! I'm sure she isn't coming."Jinyoung oppa said.how mean he could be? 

Kyungsoo oppa saw me & his eyes became wider.he wanted to say something that I put my index finger in front of my lips,making a sign for him to keep quiet."but she's always late...in my idea,she'll come,but late as always."Jisoo unnie pointed out.

"umm,oppa,why don't you say something?"unnie asked."yeah hyung,why are you so quiet?"Jinyoung oppa asked too.Kyungsoo oppa pointed at me."Nayeon!" "ah,maknae!"they looked at me with a frightened face,which made me laugh.

"no problem,I heard them all,but no problem."I smiled & sat on my place,next to Kyung oppa."ok,what was that 'thing' you wanted to tell?"Jinyoung oppa asked.

"first order something to eat."I said."yeah~I'll order the most expensive food."Jin oppa said."hey! I don't have that much money!" "you have!"unnie & Kyungsoo oppa said at the same time.I pouted."ok,a little less expensive than that,let me see~"Jinyoung oppa looked at the menu.

after the food was served,Jisoo looked at me with a curious look."you were saying,that 'thing'..."she said.I hid my blushed cheeks with my hands."someone has asked me out,for a d-date."I said shyly.

"WHAT?!"Kyungsoo oppa said with a surprised face."huh?!"Jisoo unnie screamed."which stupid has fallen for you?"Jinyoung oppa laughed,but Kyungsoo oppa smacked his head."don't be rude! he's going to be our yeodongsaeng's boyfriend."

"who's he? tell us!"Jisoo asked."you know him,mostly you,oppa."I pointed at Kyungsoo oppa."I know him?"he asked."then who's he? from Shinee? or Super junior? or I don't know....maybe BTS?"I shook my head."EXO."I said."what? as far as I know most of them have girlfriends.Suho hyung,Lay hyung,Chanyeol hyung & Sehun."Jinyoung oppa counted."& Jongdae,non celebrity."Kyungsoo oppa added.

"then who's left?"I asked,as if it was a game."Kyungsoo oppa?"unnie said doubtfully."are you crazy? I'm here & Nayeon is my sister,like you.then how it is possible?"Kyungsoo asked."true."Jisoo unnie said."ah,you're all stupid! Minseok! Xiumin! he is left!"I nagged at them.

"not just him we have Bea_WHO? Minseok hyung?!"Kyungsoo oppa's eyes became wider than normal."oh my God! my God! God!"Jinyoung oppa was really funny.but unnie was quiet."if Junmyeon knew this & he hadn't told me,he's going to die!"she said suddenly.

the atmosphere was changed so suddenly,a long silent was the only thing that existed.but Jinyoung oppa started laughing."oh,please everyone...let's stop.Nayeon,we knew about it."he said."Jinyoung! why you!"Kyungsoo oppa hit his head hard."ouch! hyung~"he pouted.

"wow! you all know? but how?" "well,thank us later but we were the ones who had arranged things that you could meet regularly."unnie claimed."but I really believed that you don't know!" "we're actors you know?"Kyungsoo oppa laughed.

"yeah,anyway congratulations! we'll support you two till the end,which I hope will be your wedding day."Jinyoung oppa said & made me blushed."& if he made you upset or angry,then tell me.I promise I'll punch him in face."unnie added."ya! Jisooya! so scary! poor my Junmyeon hyung~"Kyungsoo oppa said & we all laughed."but~I wanted to...make you say WOW,& now again...you made me...say so!"I said while laughing.
***
"take care~"unnie,who was sitting next to her manager unnie,said."you too,bye!"I waved while standing in front of our dorm's door.I took my phone to check it before ringing the bell."an unread email?"I whispered."don't go out with him anymore or you both will be in a real danger."I read quietly."who's the sender? I don't know..."I ignored & rang the bell.

"ah,unnie! you're home! Come in!"Sana opened the door,& when I pushed it to go in,a paper fell down.I knelt down & took it."Seoyeon!"I thought it was from my younger sister,well she used to do these kind of things,sending letters.so I opened it quickly,but it wasn't from her."go on a date with him & you'll see the consequences.only way that you both can be safe is to break up with him."I read.

I felt scared,who's this person? why this person wants me to avoid Minseok? why is this person threatening us? what should I do? these questions were lingering in my mind & it was just 4 hours before our date.