Stay & Love Again

This Love shot is The best thing I ever did

NAYEON'S POV:

It had passed months & everything was going fine between Minseok & me.you're probably wandering what happened to my manager unnie's son,right? Well I forgave him,I couldn't broke my manager's heart & also,if I did something,then my relationship with Minseok would go viral! So I preferred to keep quiet.one day,Minseok invited me to their dorm.since Blackpink members were also coming & we wanted to watch a horror movie together!

Our manager drove me to their dorm & I met Minseok in front of their dorm."oh,hi! why are you out?"

"Hi love,I went to buy some snacks..."he showed me his full hands."ring the bell please,I can't."he smiled.

"Ok,"before ringing the bell,I felt his lips on my cheek."Minseok~"

"What? I missed your cheeks."he pouted."it's cold,let's go in."

Just the moment we stepped in,Beakhyun sunbaenim's crying sound took our attention."what's wrong?"I asked.

"Don't know either hon."he gave me the snacks & ran to sunbae's room.I went to the kitchen & after putting things there,I followed the way he went.what I saw was a crying Byun Beakhyun sitting on his bed,Minseok,Chanyeol sunbaenim & Suho oppa who were trying to calm him with Jisoo unnie & Rosé standing there & looking at sunbae sympathetically.

"What's it?"I asked so Jisoo took my hand  & led me out."unnie?"

"Well...I think it's all my fault,you know...Junmyeon & I were talking that I suddenly said that Taeyeon unnie is going to go out with someone this weekend.honest to God,I didn't know he is home!"Jisoo unnie was really sad & felt guilty,I could feel it.

"I...I fix it,ok? Don't worry!"I smiled & ran to sunbae's room again."sunbaenim,"I walked closer & pointed at Minseok to stand up & then I sat next to him."what is it,you can tell me about your feelings,ok?"maybe it seemed like I was talking to a child,but it was really good for the situation.He wiped his eyes & looked at two other couple."oh,ok...oppas,unnie & Chaeyoung,please leave us three alone."they left without hesitate."ok,now!"

"Our relationship wasn't serious,just pretending...but after some months,my feelings toward her changed into something new,I fell for her but too late...they told us to break up...I thought she felt the same so she doesn't go on dates,but I was wrong!"he explained.

"All this time,why the hell didn't you tell noona?"Minseok asked."you didn't expect her to come & confess,did you?"sunbaenim shook his head."then why? Why didn't you? & why are you crying now? When it doesn't differ anything?!"

"Stop it hyung! You are not helping!"he cried louder.

"But it's your own fa_"

"Minseok,please."I didn't let him continue."sunbae,get on clothes,we are going to fix it."I stood up.

"What?!"the men shouted.

***

We walked in S.M building.it was big & modern,I liked it."so Nayeon-shi,you talk with her first,I don't come closer,ok?"

"Well..ok."I got closer to Minseok & wrapped my hands around his arm."I haven't seen a man as timid as him."I whispered.

"Yeah,but you can't judge his feelings babe.his situation is weird."I nodded in agreement."& I think_noona!"he said,looking straight.

"Oh...hello,I'm Twice's Nayeon."I bowed.

Taeyeon unnie smiled."Minseokie you haven't told me that you have a pretty girlfriend."I looked at him,wow! His cheeks turned red.I didn't know that his sunbaes can make him blushed like that.

"Well,yeah...we are together for almost a year."he took my hand & squeezed it,which make me smiled."but it's not the thing...we are here for another reason."he turned back."oh-uh..."

"What?"I did so.

"Our reason has run away..."he whispered.

"Ok,you go & find reason,& I can talk with my favorite artist!"

"Oh...so he wanted my signature for you?"she asked & I nodded happily.

"Any new album?"I asked,before sitting on a couch in the lobby.

"A Japanese single this month,called 'Stay'...I have the lyrics,wait..."she took out her phone.

"What do you think about your ex-boyfriend?"I asked,I know,I know,a bad start.

"Well,it was a show...only...a show,so...nothing,he's a...good hobae."she didn't looked at me."I...there isn't anything between us...anymore."

"You mean you didn't have any feelings?"

"I...no...not at all,just we are...I found it! you understand Japanese,right?"I nodded happily."so here it goes...Lately, I've been unable to dream.You’re not being around.Shouldn't be the ‘norm'.It’s unimaginable."she kept quiet for some seconds."Everything I couldn't say,I laid them bare.To you alone, even though You weren't next to me.Even now, your voice lingers in my ears.I want you to call out my name once more.As I cried..."unnie stopped."let's read my favorite part."

"Ok,it's fine."I said immediately.

She started again."Even now, it’s so sad when you’re not around.I want to hold you tightly all again.Not cryin_"Taeyeon unnie broke into tears.I didn't want that to happen,but...yeah,it happened,unfortunately.

"Sh~unnie,it's ok.it's ok..."I hugged her tightly.

"No it's not! It's not ok when he's not here..."she cried.

"I'm here,Taeng."by Beakhyun sunbae's voice,we both looked up."& I'm sorry if I'm late."

"Bacon..."She whispered.

I stood up & took Minseok's hand."we are done,"I said."let's go."we left them alone."where was he?"

"Toilet!"we laughed while watching them,who were talking."I don't know how he jumped in toilet that fast!"

"Yeah...but I just think...they look good together..."Minseok wrapped his arm around my waist & I leaned my head on his shoulder."it feels so fine...to have you,never leave me."

He looked at me."never!"

"I lov_oh my God!"I closed my eyes.

"What is_oh ."we turned back so we weren't able to see them."they were..."

"Kissing...it's really awkward to watch people kiss,now I understand how Jihyo felt that day."I commented.

"Yeah,specially when you were on me."

I looked at him."we weren't doing anything!"

"But you liked to do something!"he said.

"It was just...it was because adrenaline was so high,due to the things that had happened to us!"I made an excuse,a stupid one.

"You loved to make lov_"

"SHUT UPPPP!!!!!!"I wanted to hit him but he ran away."wait!"

"help..."he laughed while running.

"Just pray that I won't catch you!"I chased him in the building.