Signs & Signals

This Love shot is The best thing I ever did

NAYEON'S POV:

It had been nearly a month that sunbae and I were meeting. We didn't met a lot due to our busy Schedules, but at least we chatted online once a day. I was happy that we had a good relationship, though when I remembered that it was just a simple friendship, I wanted to cry.

I was talking with Kkaengi, my doll. "Do you think he loves me? If yes, then why he doesn't confess? I want to share a secret with you, I think I've fallen in love with sunbae. Don't tell anyone, ok?" I hugged Kkaengi tightly. I swear that she's my best friend! 

I was deep in my thoughts that Mina called. "Unnie, don't you want to come here? We are celebrating Christmas." She said.

"But Christmas is tomorrow."

"I know, though some of the girls have planned to spend the holidays with their parents, so we thought that it would be nice if..."

"ok, ok, I'll come now." I smiled. I put Kkaengi on my bed and followed her. As I stepped into living room, the bell rang. Chaeyoung and Tzuyu ran toward the door together while shouting "I got it, I got it".

A minutes later, those maknaes ran in the living room. "Unnie, this gift is...yours?!" Chaeyoung asked in surprise while holding a box in her hands.

"Who's the sender? Let me see." Dahyun walked toward her.

"Maybe it's from her sister." Jeongyeon said.

All that time, I was standing and looking at my curious yeodongsaengs.

"Unnie, open it please. We want to know!" Jihyo said after getting the box from Dahyun and handing it to me.

"Ok." I sat on the floor,others sat next to me. I opened it and saw a pair of beautiful, purple high heel shoes and an Album?!

"Ya~! Unnie! This high heels are so pretty!" Sana took them.

"And what is this? Oh,Taeyeon sunbaenim's new Album?!" Momo screamed.

"What? Give it to me! Let me see! It's Taeyeon sunbaenim's album for Christmas! With her own signature!" Mina said happily. I was shocked, who knew that I'm Taeyeon sunbaenim's fan?

"Guys... Look, a postcard!"Jihyo took it and gave it to me. "Here... let's see who this mysterious person is!"

I read it, loudly. "Wish you a merry Christmas... lots of love. KMS?!" I said, surprised. I didn't understand who that KMS was. I looked at them with wide open eyes.

"Who is KMS?" Chaeyoung asked.

"I, I don't know... I don't know who is this person." I replied, shaking my head.

"Whoever he is, he loves you so much that he sent you these gifts and he knows you well." Tzuyu concluded. Wait! What? He?

"He? How do you know the person is a he?" Momo asked.

"I, I just guessed." Tzuyu answered.

"Unnie, do you have a boyfriend?" Dahyun asked.

What are they saying? If Minseok wasn't going to make a move, I wasn't planning to date anyone. "No, of course not."

"But you go out a lot recently." Jeongyeon said. Oh, God! Teasing started.

"Yeah, and without manager of course." Mina added.

"Yeah, always having your phone in your hands..." Chaeyoung whispered.

Jihyo nodded. "I haven't noticed before... but now that I'm thinking about it... unnie, you doll yourself up when you go out alone."

"I haven't gone on a date in my whole life!" I shouted with tearful eyes.

"Ok, unnie. Don't cry! That's not a problem..." Sana caressed my back. My phone's message alert rang.

Dahyun stood up and brought it. "Xiu sunbae?" She read the name of sender.

I got my phone while wiping my eyes. I looked at the message.

 

Hey, Nayeon-ssi. Did u receive ur Christmas gift? did u like it?

 

I blushed and started typing.

 

Hi, sunbae. So u are KMS?! Oh, u made me so happy, tnx :-)

 

well,yes...Kim Min Seok.:-)

 

Oh, I didn't pay attention. I'm a little stupid, you know? :)

 

Don't say so... you're smart!

 

^.^
But that's a little bit bad... I didn't buy you a Christmas gift... :(
 
Haha... no problem babe... it's all right. That was just a surprise. <3
 

I blushed. He called me babe! HE CALLED ME BABE FOR REAL! I thought for some seconds and replied. 

Thank you, sunbaenim... you are the best!
 
 

"Xiu, Xiu, Xiu... Xiumin! Wait, EXO's Xiumin?!" Jihyo shouted in surprise.

"That makes sense... he is under the same company with Taeyeon sunbaenim. Is he Xiumin sunbaenim?" Mina asked.

"Yes, he is." I said shyly.

"So you guys are dating?" Jeongyeon asked.

"No, he's just a good friend." I said sadly.

"Good friend? Does he think so?" Tzuyu asked. Why was she acting so weird?

"Yes, but I..." I didn't continue. I shouldn't. They couldn't do anything for me, so I didn't want to make them sad too.

"But you like him, right?" Tzuyu queried. "You like him, but he treats you as a friend, right?"

"I..." I didn't dare to say yes.

"oh~~~unnie has fallen in love~" Chaeyoung laughed.

"Oh... this is so fun. Tell us about it. Since when?" Jeongyeon got closer to me.

"Stop." I said.

"Cute~~~" Momo said.

"But I think he loves you too, a just good friend won't want his noona to sign her album for a girl, who is a friend." Jihyo said.

"Yeah, or doesn't care if you like purple." Sana added.

"And you being Taeyeon sunbaenim's fan." Dahyun said.

"Another thing is writing lots of love on that postcard." Mina added and others agreed.

"Unnie, these are all signs. He is trying to send signals. Are you blind?!" Tzuyu asked.

I shook my head.they didn't know how much I loved it to be true... but... was it true?