Fake & True

This Love shot is The best thing I ever did

NAYEON'S POV:

The boy & I were waiting for Minseok,I was praying that he wouldn't come to save me.I was worried about his safety.there was a terrifying silence that he suddenly broke it.

"so,I want to talk about something since it's boring to wait for your Prince charming to come.the truth is,I'm crushing on you for years so yeah,I don't want anyone to be close to you.everything was fine until you met that silly boy,Xiumin.I told you to avoid him,I warned you,but you,told him about me instead & went on dates with him.I really hate that sissy,you know?"how did he dare to call my manly boyfriend 'sissy'?!

"Don't you dare to call him sissy!"I shouted.

He raised his hands."ok,ok,what do you want me to call him? Xiumin? Mr.Kim? Kim Minseok? What do you want?"he asked,but I didn't response.

"You haven't been in touch for some days right?"he asked me."you know why? I did that to you.I sent you those pictures,remember? & oh,I didn't tell you the girl's name,right? It was Seulgi,Kang Seulgi."my eyes widened,why had he gone out with Seulgi unnie?

"& you know why were they together? Because Seulgi wanted to buy a birthday gift for her oppa & Minseok went out with her to help her in shopping,just a friendly favor.you didn't know the whole story,so you ended up judging unfairly & hurting your boyfriend's soft feelings."what was he saying? My eyes were full of tears.poor Minseok,what had I done to him?

"How? How could you do that to us? You have no idea about the way I talked to him & threw him out of the practice room.you have no idea!"I said while sobbing.

"The way you treated him was my purpose,little girl."he said.

"You can't understand how painful it is! It hurts to hurt the heart that loves you the most! It hurts me! I shouted at the person that loves me! How could you do that to me?"I cried.

"Do you feel bad now? Want to feel better? I can make you feel better."he walked closer to me.

"D-don't come any closer! I said stop! Can you hear me?"I started shouting,but he continued.

When he finally was standing in front of me,he leaned down & moved his hand toward my body.I was scared,really scared.

"Don't you dare to touch me!"I said & he smirked at me.

"He's late & I'm impatient.you're so y,you know?"he whispered the last sentence in my ear while I was trembling.

"Minseok!"I shouted & when he was some inches apart,I heard his voice,my savior,my love.even though I didn't like Minseok to come & save me,I was so happy that he showed up in time.

"STOP!"he shouted.

The boy looked back & let go of me.

"Minseok..."I whispered.

"How dare you even get near to her?!"Minseok shouted angrily.I couldn't believe that my calm man had turned to such a scary man."I told you I give you everything,just don't touch her."he looked at me & smiled.how could he smile at me when I hadn't answered his calls for days?

"Fine,I want something so that I let her go."he told Minseok.

"Ok,what is it?"Minseok asked seriously.

"Your.Life."

my eyes widened."what the hell are you saying? What do you mean by his life?"I shouted.

"It's ok honey,c'mon...shoot me."he closed his eyes.is he crazy? Has he lost his mind? I thought.

"Good,a real hero...just think of the news...internationally Famous Korean Boy band's member,Xiumin...is found dead while his lovely girlfriend,who's also a member of the girl band,Twice,was tied to a chair...funny right?"he held his gun on Minseok's head.

"No! Kill me! I swear that I'll commit suicide if you kill him!"he turned to face me & just in a second,Minseok attacked him.I didn't know he was that good at Taekwondo.

I watched the fight between them that suddenly,the boy fell down.

"You killed him?!"I asked,I was frightened.good,now he is a killer & I'm his girlfriend,thank you very much.I thought.

Minseok smiled."no,he's just unconscious.don't worry my love."he walked to me & opened the rope around my hands & legs."are you ok,babe?"

I nodded & walked toward the boy & took his mask off."ha!"I whispered before sitting on the floor."I know him."

"You know? Who's he?"Minseok asked before sitting next to me & putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Our manager unnie's son."I said & looked at him.how much I missed those cat eyes.

"umm~Nayeon,about that girl,I thought a lot & the only person came to my mind was Seulgi,that hobae of mine."he shook his head while smiling."I must've told you that I was go_"

I cut his sentence by pressing my lips on his.he smiled into kiss & put one of his hands around my wrist & the other one caressed my cheek.it was the first time we were kissing that roughly,my lips hurt a little,but I just wanted to stay like that forever.