Truth

This Love shot is The best thing I ever did

XIUMIN'S POV:

I couldn't believe the fact of Nayeon being Kyungsoo's girlfriend, I felt jealous. I also felt guilty for falling for my dongsaeng's girlfriend. "You mean tha_"

I wanted to ask that the bell rang. It was Kyungsoo. So I decided to ask himself. I opened the door myself, I could smell women perfume from his clothes. "Where were you?"

Kyungsoo smiled. "I told Junmyeon hyung that I went to visit my family. Didn't he tell you?" He walked in.

"You went to visit your parents?"

"Family." He answered. Family? Girlfriend as family? It could be. He wanted to go to his bedroom that I asked that big question.

"Do you know Im Nayeon?"

Others in the living gasped and he froze in his spot. "Why do you ask?" Kyungsoo walked back to me.

"So you know her," I knelt down, I had to apologize.

"Hyung, what are you doing?" Heleaned to help me stand up.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't know she is your girlfriend, sorry!" Kyungsoo burst out laughing. He shrieked with laughter. What was wrong with him? What was funny?

"Which stupid told you that Nayeon the bunny is my girlfriend? Which crazy in this world would fall for her?" I didn't understand the last part and automatically pointed at Junmyeon.

"I didn't tell him she's your girlfriend, I just said that you know her, I swear!"

"Wait! You know her for real?!" Chanyeol shouted.

"Of course, since she was only one day old." He stood up and sat on sofa. I followed. "Her mother and mine... are best friends, since school days. And we grew up together. We had also two neighbors, Jisoo was our neighbor and Jinyoung was Nayeon's. We four became best friends... I mean, more than that! I must say, family? Like siblings. But then when I was 10, Jisoo's family moved and we never met, until she became a trainee and met Nayeon. so again we four gathered, the JKJN. Since the day we met, I've taken care of they three who are all younger than me, specially Jisoo and Nayeon, specifically Nayeon." He told the whole story about himself and Nayeon. Do Junmyeon meant this!

"Wait! Jinyoung from GOT7?!" Beakhyun shouted excitedly. Kyungsoo nodded in response.

"And Junmyeon's girlfriend?! Rosé's unnie?!" Chanyeol asked.

"Ya! Junmyeon 'hyung' !" Kyungsoo shouted. "And yes, he went through water and fire, so I let him have her number."

"Wow! And just Junmyeon hyung knew?"Jongin asked.

"Hyung that group chat in your phone is about that? The JKJN?" Sehun asked. Kyungsoo was answering different questions that they asked, but I was silent. Should I tell him? Or not? This was what I had in my mind.

"So hyung why were you apologizing?" Suddenly he asked me.

"Well, our hyung has fallen in love~" Jongdae sang. Oh no! Stop! I don't want to tell him yet! I'm too young to die! I wanted to say those sentences, but I couldn't.

"He is in love with Nayeon-ssi." Beakhyun said. I just wanted to kill him.

Kyungsoo's eyes became wider than normal. "In love with my sister?" He asked.

"She's not your real sis you know?" Junmyeon informed. Kyungsoo didn't care.

"You love her? Then why don't you tell her?" He asked me.

"What? Tell her? Aren't you angry?" I asked.

"No, why should I be? If you really love her, I do my best to help you guys to go on a date." He answered happily.

"But Junmyeon said you_"

"I won't give her number, of course. Because it's her choice. And that was what Junmyeon hyung wanted, Jisoo's number!" He looked angrily at Junmyeon, too scary!

"So, I think we must have a girl to give advice. Hyung call Jisoo." He told Junmyeon.

"I can call Tzuyu too."Yixing raised his hand.


***

 

After a half an hour, two girls were at our dorm. Jisoo was sitting between Junmyeon and Kyungsoo, looking at me in a very strange way. I felt really uncomfortable. I've never experienced a girl staring at me.

"Can you please stop doing that, Jisoo-ssi?" I asked, she started laughing.

"How can you go on a date, when you feel shy that I was staring at you! I'm not even Nayeon!" Her sentence made others laugh too. Please, stop!

"Ok, how should we tell her? I'm out! I'm scared she will punch me in face instead of Xiumin sunbaenim." Tzuyu, who was sitting next to Yixing, asked.

"However we say, we shouldn't start with the title girlfriend-boyfriend. Something like sunbae-hobae sounds better to a girl." Jisoo suggested.

"See? advice." Kyungsoo told me. "But my mother won't do so." 

"And why?" Jongdae asked.

"She told Jisoo about Junmyeon and Jisoo passed out, so no thanks."

"YOU PASSED OUT BECAUSE OF ME!" Junmyeon shouted and then, started laughing.

"Kyungsoo oppa! Don't let him laugh at me! It's your fault!" Jisoo pouted.

"Hyung! Don't laugh at your girlfriend!" He said while laughing.

"Uh! I got an idea! You three must tell her." Tzuyu clapped.

"No, let's leave some signs that he loves her! Like school love dramas." Sehun said. Well, good idea.

"No that's stupid!" Tzuyu said. Ok, maybe not...

"Who are you to tell me what's stupid Chou Tzuyu?!" He shouted.

"I'm your hyung's favorite friend!" She shouted.

"And I'm this dorm's maknae! You know what it means, right Yixing's girlfriend?" He answered.

"I'm no_"

"SHUT UP! BOTH OF YOU!" Wow! Poor Junmyeon! Jisoo IS scary!

"I'll arrange a double date." She said.

"You mean that kind of double date you arranged for Lisa and I?" Sehun asked.

"Exactly!" Junmyeon said.

"So it'll be fun. It's good that I can see another person experiencing that." Sehun laughed, what did he mean by that?

"Ok, I got to go if your problem is solved now." She said.

"Yeah, thanks Jisoo-ssi." I said. She went toward the door while we followed to say goodbye.

"Tzuyu? Aren't you coming?" Jisoo sang.

"Where's she?" Junmyeon asked.

"One million dollars question is... where's Yixing hyung?" Chanyeol smirked.

Sehun walked to his and Junmyeon's room, he knocked since the door was closed. "No time for kissing, Jisoo noona is waiting." He, Jongin, Chanyeol, Beakhyun and Jongdae always call Jisoo 'noona', because they think she behaves older than them and I just can't agree more!

Tzuyu opened the door. "We weren't kissing!" She shouted.

"Yeah, obviously." Sehun pointed at her lips and she hit his hand. Why these two act like this? I thought.

They left and I jumped on my bed, couldn't wait for that double date!