➷。 yoonjin

ONESHOTS ➣ KSJ.BTS

dream, fantasy 

Yoongi blinked over at the clock on his desk.

12:22 am.

It was another long lonely night in the studio.

The members came and went. They all tried their best to get the older to take a break but to no avail.

The song needs to be finished within the time limit set. He can't afford to take any breaks now. Right now, nothing matters more than getting this done.

Yoongi let out a sigh. He pressed save on his work before getting a good stretch in.

It was gonna be a long night.

There's was a light tap at the door followed by a familiar whine. The male let up a hopeful smile as he made the way to the door to see his hyung standing there looking not so pleased.

"Yoongi-ah-"

"I know, I know," The younger sighed, stopping Seokjin before he could go on a tangent.

He heard enough about how he needs to take good care of himself. But Yoongi is taking care of himself-- at least, that's what he thinks.

"I come with food because I know you haven't eaten," Seokjin said as he pushed his away into the space, his shoulder brushing against the younger's.

"Ah, thank you," Yoongi muttered, eyes following the older as he placed the meal on the coffee table.

Seokjin ignored him as he took a seat on the couch.

"You cooked for me?" The younger questioned, surprised.

They all have hectic schedules, and Seokjin made time out of his day to cook for him.

That's a thing his Jin hyung would just do, but he doesn't know why he feels so choked up. Before he could register it, tears were streaming down his face.

Seokjin's eyes trailed over to the younger, and he let out a sigh. "Come and sit with me, Yoongi."

Yoongi nodded, swallowing back the dryness in his throat as he plopped down beside the older. He could feel Seokjin's eyes on him as he kept his head down, but the feeling of a gentle hand on his back made him lookup.

"It's been a rough night, huh?" Seokjin asked softly, and the younger nodded. "Let's relax now, ok? You'll get this done, Yoongi."

"Thank you, hyung," Yoongi muttered, some weight felt like it had lifted off his shoulders.

He watched the tips of the older's ears burn a bright red as Seokjin turned away from him. Something about making Seokjin shy made his stomach flutter.

"Eat up," Seokjin muttered as he nodded over at the table.

Yoongi's lips tugged into an adoring smile as he grabbed the container from the table and began to eat. He couldn't help but watch the older from the corner of his eye.

The cute pout on his hyung's lips. The way Seokjin brushed back his hair or played with his sleeves. And when they finally made eye contact, he could feel his heart race.

There's just something about Seokjin tonight.

He knows his hyung is handsome, that's always been an undeniable fact, but he looks like a fantasy.

The older is kind and has always treated the members with the utmost love and care. It's just tonight... Tonight, he's like a prince that came straight out of a fairytale.

Seokjin is a dream.

Seokjin is the kind of person people write love songs about. Yoongi is sure how the hell he hasn't seen it until now.

"I know what I want to write," Yoongi blurted out.

Seokjin looked over at him, almost amused. "I guess inspiration just strikes at the oddest times." The older joked as he stood from the couch.

The younger nodded mindlessly, "Yeah."

"Well, Min PD-nim. I'll leave you to it then?" Seokjin said with a grin as he stood from the couch.

"Thank you for tonight, hyung," Yoongi said as he followed the older to the door.

"You're welcome, Yoongi-ah. I know this song is going to be amazing."

'It will be because it's about you,' Is what the younger wanted to say.

"I really hope you think so," Yoongi muttered breathless and sincere.

Seokjin looked taken back as his ears flushed red. "Goodnight, Yoongi," He said shyly.

"Goodnight, hyung." He watched as the older left before finally turning back to his desk.

Yoongi blinked over at the clock on his desk.

1:11am.

Yoongi let out a content sight as he plopped down on his computer chair. His stomach fluttered, and a smile tugged at the corner of his lips at the thought of the older.

It was going to be a long night, indeed.