➷。 jinkook

ONESHOTS ➣ KSJ.BTS

nervous

Jungkook stands outside Jin's door pacing around rethinking his decisions in life. Too afraid to confess his feelings for his hyung he tries to walk away, the rest of the members run over knocking on Jin's door for him and shoving Jungkook back. A muffled "come in" is heard on the other side of the door, Jungkook looks pleadingly at his hyungs, they all smile giving him a thumb up and he says defeatedly turning the knob to Jin's room and walking in.

Jungkook stands there quietly staring at the elder adoringly. Jin looks imperfectly perfect with his glasses slipping off his face and his messy hair. Jungkook sighs lovingly causing Jin to look up and smile at him.

Jin waves the younger to his bed and Jungkook hesitantly walks over taking a seat next to him. "Hey, Kookie. Did you need something?" Jin asks sweetly making Jungkook's heart beat faster.

Jungkook nods slowly, the elder smiles at him. "Um, Jin hyung I have a question," He mumbles biting his lip.

"What's up?" Jin asks putting his book down giving him his full attention.

"Why do you always treat me like a child?" Jungkook blurts and his eyes widen in shock to what he just said. He planned out what he wanted to say and that definitely wasn't it.

"When do I ev-"

"Cut the out hyung. You act like I'm a kid and I know nothing, trust me, I'm not as innocent as you think. I can prove it to you if you want" Jungkook says without thinking, placing one of his hands on Jin's thigh. Thoughts of running away and never coming back come to him, now afraid his crush is going to hate him.

"Yeah no thanks," Jin says pushing his hand away. Jungkook places his hand back on Jin's lap again, looking at him lustfully.

He wants to stop, but its too late now, all the that came out his mouth is going to haunt him later, he might as well roll with it now. "Come on hyung, can you please do this for me?"

"You're too young Jungkook," Jin sighs bring his attention back to his book.

"You can't keep treating me like a child!" Jungkook shouts making the elder roll his eyes. "You don't understand,"

Jin closes the book and looks up at the pouting Jungkook."What don't I understand? Hm, Jungkook?"

"I-I just love you so ing much, but you'll never feel the same way. I'm not a kid and what I feel is no longer a silly little crush. You can't keep playing with my heart like this." Jungkook rants his voice wavering. He's trying his best not to cry, he wants Jin to finally see how mature he is, but he can't seem to stop the tears escaping his eyes.

He bites his lip looking down hoping Jin doesn't notice. "Jungkookie..." Jin sighs pulling the sniffing Jungkook into a hug, knowing he has a soft spot for the maknae and doesn't want to hurt him. "I love you too, just not like that."

Jungkook breaks the hug and looks up at Jin. Jungkook's pout was quickly replaced with a smirking. "Really?" Jungkook teases, gently grabbing Jin's chin. Jin's eyes widen as Jungkook starts placing kisses on his neck, he sits there shocked. His head is screaming at him telling him to push Jungkook away, but there's a part of him that doesn't want it to stop.

"Y-yeah" Jin stutters making the younger snicker, Jungkook looks up at him, his gaze lingering on Jin's lips. Jin leans in pressing his soft lips against Jungkook's for a moment and pulls away, giggles at the shocked look on Jungkook's face.

"Omg, you don't even know how long I've wanted to do that. the first day we met, as soon as you walked into the dance room I wanted you to me right there with everyo-"

Jin puts a hand to Jungkook's mouth cutting him off. "Okay, Kookie I didn't need to know that," he chuckles nervously.

"I'm just being honest," Jungkook shrugs pecking Jin on lips.

Jin rolls his eyes and picking his book up. "Alright get out of my room now," he giggles shooing the boy out. "I love you," he laughs closing his door leaving Jungkook inside the hallway smiling happily.

Jungkook turns around and jumps seeing the rest of the group standing there smiling expectantly. "We kissed."