➷。 jinkook

ONESHOTS ➣ KSJ.BTS

bittersweet

A black velvet suit, hair and eyes darker than night. He was beautiful.

"Boss," A voice mumbles, but he isn't listening, his attention directed to the beauty from across the room.

Jimin scowls as he shoves at the younger's shoulder. "Jungkook, are you even listening?" He huffs, growing annoyed.

The younger doesn't speak, his eyes trained on the man.

He an eyebrow as he nods over at the man. "Who's that?" Jungkook questions as he points over the man.

Jimin squints as he glances over in the younger's direction. "I'm not sure," He mumbles. "Did you want him to leave? I can have him escorted out?"

Jungkook shakes his head, " That's not it. There's just something about him." He murmurs.

He felt a tug at his wrist. His eyes glazed over at Jimin, who held a tight grip on the younger's wrist. "Don't," The older says with a frown as he shakes his head.

"Let go," He counters with narrowed eyes, and the older hesitantly obeys. He knows who's really in control, not like the younger would ever let him forget.

Jungkook at his lips as he stood up, hands fixing the jacket of his suit, and those dark eyes made contact with his. A shy inviting smile graces the man;'s face. And at that moment, Jungook was hooked.

Pretty lips and an even prettier frame. Jungkook never knew that's how he liked his men until he saw him.

Jungkook's lips ghost over his neck, sending chills down his spine, making his hair stand with excitement.

Seokjin at his lips, his chest heaving as he sinks lower into the bed, letting the younger hover over him.

"Let me stay the night?" He murmurs as he leans his head back as the male kiss at his nape.

Jungkook pulls away with a smile as he stares into those dark eyes. "I'd be more upset if you didn't."

It was never supposed to be like this.

He was supposed to keep his distance. One night and that was all, but Seokjin had a way of sneaking his way in.

Now he's taking Seokjin out on dates. Buying the older gifts and sharing secrets on late nights. Seokjin stays over to cook, clean, simply just to keep the younger company. Things quickly turned domestic, too domestic. Seokjin now has his own spot in Jungkook's closet. In his heart.

This isn't what he wanted, but he couldn't stop.

"I don't know. I just wanted to get to know you," Seokjin mutters.

"I'm afraid you won't like me much then," Jungkook says, his smile tense.

"I'm not going to press you about it, but whenever you're ready, there's nothing that would change my view on you."

The young huffs. He's heard it all before.

"You say that now," he comments.

Seokjin frowns, "Jungkook, I'm seriously falling for you."

Bull. It just had to be.

"Seokjin–"

"I just want to be someone for you, someone that you love and trust and can confide in with anything. I don't care about anything but you. I want to be with you more than this," Seokjin confesses, eyes narrowed and chest heaving in frustration.

The younger looks at Seokjin. His face blank, void of all emotion.

"And I can't give you that–"

In a moment, the older was sitting with him, and the next Seokjin stormed into their his bedroom. Jungkook follows closely behind, watching as the older shoves his belongings into his bag, and though he can't say it, a piece of him starts to die.

This can't be it. They can't just end like this.

"I'm sorry."

"Are you really?" Seokjin scoffs as he looks over at the younger, only to hear nothing but silence. "Wow."

"Seokjin–"

The older let out a laugh in disbelief as he continued to grab his belongings.

"Seokjin stop and listen to me for a moment, please," Jungkook begs as he grasps at the older's arm.

"What?"

"I'm ing scared. I don't know how to put my all and trust in someone," the younger admits, his head hung low.

"Then try with me, or I'll leave. I can't keep doing this, Jungkook," The older says almost pleadingly. His eyes welled up with tears.

"Seokjin–"

"It's not fair, Jungkook. You know the ins and out of me. I tell you everything the whole-hearted truth while you make up excuse after excuse. I'll give you all the time you need, but I won't keep waiting around. I can't keep being lied to."

It's hard being vulnerable, but it's either he admits his truth or loses the one love wants.

"Okay," The younger muttered, at his dry lips.

"Okay?" Seokjin questioned with furrowed eyebrows.

Jungkook let out a sigh as he grabbed hold of the older's hand, his thumb caressing his knuckles in a way to distract himself.

"Just promise you won't leave."

"I won't. I promise."

Seokjin had a way of leaving a bittersweet taste in his mouth.

"Jungkook, I really don't like him," Jimin says as he throws his paperwork against the table with a frustrated sigh.

"Jimin, what are you going on about now?" Jungkook frowns as he looks over at the older.

"Seokjin," The older admits, and Jungkook lets out a sigh.

Not this bull again...

"Let me do a background check on him, please," the older begged like he has been for the past couple of months since he's met Seokjin.

"No–"

"You don't think it's weird? We know nothing about him!" Jimin questions, his arm crossed on his chest as a frown pulled across his face.

"I know him!" Jungkook retorts.

The older lets out a laugh in disbelief, "No, you don't! He wants you to trust him, Jungkook. Don't you see what's going on?"

Jungkook scoffs. "All I see is you being a paranoid . Shut up. I'm not having this talk with you again."

And deep down. Jimin was right.

But Seokjin is just easy to love.

"Do you love me?" Seokjin questions as he lifts up the chin of the younger on his knees before him.

A smile grazes Jungkook's face at his touch, and his hand takes a gentle hold of the older's softer ones. "I do. More than anything in this world, love."

And Seokjin smiles, letting out a satisfied hum at the younger's answer.

"I love you too, more than anything. Don't forget that Jungkook-ah"

Seokjin could turn Jungkook into a complete monster. A wave of his hand, and he had the younger under his control.

It all happened in an instant. A standard trade-off, this was nothing new.

"Boss, someone has Seokjin."

And in the next moment, his gun pulled out, ready to fire.

And in the next sirens.

"The police has you surrounded!"

He watched as his men were shoved into police cars and Seokjin nowhere to be found.

And everything came to an end.

Jungkook's eyes went wide as he saw him.

A black velvet suit. Hair and eyes darker than night. He was beautiful.

"Seokjin baby–"

"Ah, agent Kim," The officer calls as he pulls out a chair for Seokjin.

The older looks at Jungkook, his face blank, void of all emotion.

And everything started to fall in place.

The man with pretty lips and an even prettier frame sits across from him.

"It's nice to see you again, Jeon," Seokjin says, a wicked smile tugging across his face.

Seokjin had a way of leaving a bittersweet taste in his mouth, but goddamn was he easy to love.