➷。 taejinkook

ONESHOTS ➣ KSJ.BTS

notice me!

It was just another day in the dance room and the boys had just finished practicing the new dance for their next comeback. After hours of dancing, they finally got a break while the others are relaxing Taehyung has been trying to get Jin hyung attention. It seems as if the only person that has Jin's attention is the golden maknae, Jeon Jungkook.

"Jin hyung!" Taehyung shouts waving at Jin from across the room.

And of course, Jin ignores Taehyung as usual. Taehyung walks back to the group of boys sitting down on the floor.

"Guys! Why isn't he paying attention to me?" Taehyung pouts sitting on the floor with the rest of the guys.

"No one cares," Yoongi says rolling his eyes.

"Yoongi Hyung don't be mean," Jimin says smacking Yoongi's arm.

Taehyung eyes widen at the action, surprised Jimin can do that without Yoongi getting upset.

Jimin gets up from the floor and walks over to Taehyung, patting his back softly.

"It's going to be ok TaeTae, Jungkook just likes being around Jin hyung." Jmin tries to explain to the angry male glaring at the maknae.

"But, what about me?! I like Jin hyung too! He's literally my favorite hyung," Taehyung whines, still glaring at Jungkook.

". Taehyung just ing talk to him then," Yoongi says groaning at Taehyung's stupidity.

"Yeah, just explain how you feel," Namjoon suggests. "what could possibly go wrong?"

"Okay, that might work," Taehyung smiles.

"This definitely won't work," Taehyung thinks to himself.

 

After ten minutes of planning what he was going to say Taehyung is finally ready to talk to Jin without stuttering or passing out.

"Hey, J-jin hyung can we talk?" Taehyung stutters.

" I stuttered," Taehyung thinks to himself, getting annoyed with his shyness.

"Oh yeah sure TaeTae," Jin flashes his smile, Taehyung could almost feel his heart beat out his chest.

" he's gorgeous, I think I'm going to pass out," Taehyung thinks to himself blushing.

"We are kinda busy right now Taehyung... Hyung?" Jungkook intrudes trying to pull Jin away.

"Well, he said he can talk to me so go somewhere Jungcock," Taehyung sasses flipping Jungkook off pulling Jin towards him.

"Yah! Stop pulling me!" he yells at the two younger boys and turns to face Jungkook.

With Jin's back facing him Taehyung takes the opportunity to flip Jungkook off once again.

"Kookie let me talk to Taehyung, I will be back with you in a moment," Jin says trying to reason with the furious Jungkook.

"So what did you want to talk about vv?" Jin asks, Taehyung's heart fluttering as soon as I heard the nickname.

"Ok well I just feel like you and I haven't hung out in awhile and Jungkook just seems to have all yo-" Taehyung starts rant only the get cut off by Jungkook.

"Jinnie, I need help with something," Jungkook says pouting wrapping his arms around Jin's waist while smirking at the other obviously upset male.

"You couldn't just off for like one second huh?" Jungkook smiles at me shaking his head no.

"Language vv," Jin scolds, only to make Taehyung blush once again at the nickname. "Lets talk later, Jungkook needs my help with something."

Taehyung rolls his eyes and sighs, "Of course he does," Taehyung mutters under his breath.

"What was that?" Jin asks smiling sweetly.

"Oh nothing, now go help Jungkook, we can talk later," Taehyung says relentlessly gritting his teeth.

"Ah, you're the best vv I promise we will talk later!" Jin exclaims pulling the other into a hug, making him smile.

It was stopped short by no other than the evil maknae who practically pulled the elder off from Taehyung and dragged him to the other side of the dance room.

 

After watching Jungkook pull Jin away from him, Taehyung walks back over to the group of boys with his head hung low.

"Guyssss that whole talking to Jin hyung thing didn't work" Taehyung pouts.

"Jungkook?" Namjoon asks, Taehyung just nods his head in response. "Yeah, he does that a lot."

"Just try to get Jin hyung's attention," Jimin suggests.

"Yeah yeah! Do something crazy, Jin hyung will definitely notice you then," Hoseok encourages jumping up and down in excitement.

"Hobi hyung I don't think that's a good idea," Jimin says trying to calm the hyper elder down.

"No no, it is. We can help you too!" Namjoon offers when in reality all he wants to do is get back at the evil maknae.

"Can you guys shut up I'm trying to get my beauty sleep," Yoongi looks up and glares at the group of boys.

Jimin starts walking over to Yoongi hyung and sits down next to him.

"what is he trying to do?" Taehyung thinks to himself staring at the odd sight. "Something must be going on between those two," he thinks to himself again.

"Aw, but Yoongi hyung don't you want to help our TaeTae win the heart of our Jinnie hyung that the evil maknae stole?" Jimin asks grabbing Yoongi's hand.

"No" Yoongi huffs.

"Not even for me?" Jimin pouts knowing no one can resist him, not even Sugadaddy himself.

"Ok fine, but you owe me after," Yoongi points at Taehyung.

"Why me? That was Jiminie hyung's idea." Yoongi glares at him which made Taehyung shut up quickly not wanting to be on Yoongi's bad side.

"Ok so how are you guys going help?" Taehyung asks looking over at Heosok bouncing around a Jimin trying to calm him down.

"Ah, so let's come up with some ideas for Taetae!"

"You could always try threatening him" Yoongi suggests.

"Yes because one way to a man's heart is scaring the out of him," Namjoon rolls his eyes.

"Eh works with Jimin," Yoongi shrugs making Jimin choke on his water.

"Wah, Yoongi hyung you're so brave I wish I was like you" Taehyung jokes trying to grab his hand only to get shoved away.

"Ok, so operation "Help Taehyung" is a go!" Jimin smiles.

"Ah, what did I get myself into?" Taehyung thinks to himself sighing.

 

"Okay, so I have an idea! You'll learn how to dance, it will totally ger Jin hyungs attention," Hobi suggests grinning and everyone nods in agreement.

"Should I teach him something?" Namjoon asks smiling about the stand up only to be pulled back down by Jimin.

"Yeah no how about Hobi hyung teaches him instead," Jimin laughs nervously signaling at Hobi to stand up.

Hobi gets up and starts stretching. "Okay boy, you're gonna learn how to pop, lock it, and drop it," Hobi says seriously making Taehyung get up.

"Pop, lock, and drop what???" Taehyung asks confused. He awkwardly dances and when the music starts to play he begins crumping and out of nowhere twerking.

"Shake that boy!" Hobi yells as Namjoon "makes it rain" dollar bills on Taehyung.

"This is unholy," Yoongi grimaces as he keeps an eye on Jin.

"Of course he isn't paying attention Jungkook won't let him look," He thinks to himself shaking his head.

"Namjoon hyung this isn't a strip club stop that!" Jimin yells trying to get the money out of his hand.

"Where did you even get this from!" Jimin sighs.

"Why am I doing this?" Taehyung thinks to himself.

 

Taehyung walks back over the group after the mess of him trying to dance. He hopes Jin noticed him just a little, the thought of Jin just glancing over at him made him smile.

"So did Jin hyung notice me?" he asks with a big smile on his face, he noticed the sorry look on the groups faces making his smile drop as well.

"Jungkook?" He asks rolling his eyes already knowing the answer.

"So I have an idea! Trip in front of Jin and he'll catch you!" Jimin says excitedly jumping up from his seat.

"C'mon Taehyungie," He says grabbing Taehyung wrist pushing him front of Jin.

Instead of Jin catching him as planned, Taehyung hit into the wall and fell down on the floor. Taehyung hears Jimin mutter a small oops, while Yoongi bursts out laughing.

"Oh jeez V hyung are you okay?" Jungkook asks holding out his helping him up. Taehyung takes his hand and gets up from off the floor, wiping the dust off of himself.

"Why is being so nice all of a sudden," Taehyung thinks to himself.

Jungkook smiles and pulls a pick of lint out of Taehyungs hair. "Hey, can I talk to you for a bit?" Jungkook asks and Taehyung nods following Jungkook out of dance room.

As soon as they step into the hallway, Jungkook pushes him up against glaring at him making Taehyung eyes widen, as he tries to push the younger off.

"Whatever you're doing just stop its pathetic and I would hate for something to happen to you. Jin hyung is mine," Jungkook growls letting go of him and walking back into the dance room, leaving Taehyung there afraid and confused.

 

Taehyung finally walks back into the dance room after five minutes of getting himself to calm down. He walks back to the boys who are messing around.

"Guys Jungkook just threatened me," Taehyung tells the group but gets no reaction.

"Okay, so my idea now?" Namjoon asks and the rest nod.

"Did they not just hear that he fricken threatened me?" Taehyung thinks to himself.

"Yes unless it has something to do with tae getting hurt," Jimin adds making Taehyung wince from the thought of slamming into a wall again.

"So, I think you should recite Shakespeare," Namjoon suggests smiling

"Wow you guys ing ," Yoongi mutters laughing at the boys.

"Do you even know Shakespeare Tae," Hobi asks ignoring Yoongi's rude comment.

"A better question is can he even read," Yoongi snickers gaining attention from the rest of the group making the other boys look at Taehyung.

"Yah! I can read!" Taehyung whines with his eyes widened surprised they would even think something like that.

"Right," Yoongi mutters sarcastically making Taehyung roll his eyes at the older.

Namjoon pulls a book out of his pants and hands it to Taehyung. "Here you go Tae," Namjoon says.

"Did he just pull a book out of his pants?" Yoongi asks shocked, Hobi and Jimin shrug as Taehyung takes the book. "And he's just going to take it?" Yoongi asks again disgusted.

"Hush Yoongi hyung, he's about to read it," Hobi says earning a weirded out look from Yoongi. "What the ," Yoongi mutters to himself.

"Okay, so where do I start? Um uh If I profane? With my unworthiest hand something about a holy shrine, and uh t-the gentle fine is this. My lips, two blushing pigeons, ready set? Stand. what the does this mean?" Taehyung asks frustrated.

Namjoon walks over, grabbing the book out of Taehyung hands. "You just ruined Shakespear for me," He says smacking his head with the book.

"Tae do you know how to read?" Jimin asks shocked

"Kinda?" Taehyung giggles rubbing the top of his head

"We'll take that as a no," Hobi sighs at the younger.

"Ok, my turn," Yoongi says gaining confused looks from the other boys.

"I thought you didn't want to help Yoongi hyung," Jimin says confused, "Its so sweet you want to help!" Jimin gushes smiling at Yoongi.

"Shut up," Yoongi blushes. "Just kiss him Tae," he sighs,

"What yoongi hyung are you out of your mind?" Taehyung asks eyes widened.

"He won't hate you, just march right over there and kiss him," Yoongi tells him.

"Ok, I'll do it," Taehyung says confidently.

"Omg TaeTae you're so brave," Jimin tells him smiling giving him a thumbs up.

"Good luck kid," Hobi says as Namjoon pats him on the back.

He starts walking up Jin and Jungkook but pauses for a moment rethinking what he's about to do. "TAE JUST ING KISS HIM ALREADY!" Yoongi yells at him annoyed.

Taehyung pushes Jungkook out his way, tapping Jin on the shoulder. Jin turns around and smiles at him, Taehyung decides to take the chance grabbing Jin's face and presses his lips against his feeling Jin kiss him back. "Uh, so I guess you notice me now," Taehyung chuckles, Jin nods smiling, pulling him in for another kiss.

"Wow, can you ing kiss me?" Jimin asks Yoongi laughing. Yoongi smirks grabbing jimin by his waist and pulling him in for a kiss.

"This is really gay," Hobi says watching the couples.

"But you like it though," Namjoon laughs standing next to him.

"Yeah I do," He mutters.

"I think Jungkook is crying."