➷。 jinmin

ONESHOTS ➣ KSJ.BTS

him? again?

"He comes here every day," Yoongi groans as he glances over at a small boy sitting alone at a small table in the corner of the cafe.

Jin spares the boy a glance before rolling his eyes at his friend. "What's wrong with that?" He questions, wiping down the counter-tops.

"He's always alone. It's weird. Also, he only talks to you. He must have a crush or something," Yoongi whispers glaring at the male from across the room.

Jin's eyes widen and he looks up, to see the boy staring at him shyly before quickly turning away. "He doesn't like me," he whispers back.

The boy suddenly stands up and walks to the counter flashing a bright smile at the two. "Um hey," he greets looking in Jin's direction.

Yoongi gives Jin a look before turning his attention back to the boy standing in front of them. "What do you want?"

"Oh um Jin-ssi, I just wanted to know if you would like to go out with me sometime maybe?" The male asks completely ignoring Yoongi. "Please."

"Sure?" Jin shrugs looking over at his friend who scoffs and walks away from the two.

"Great! Uh, can I have your number? For the date and everything. Unless you don't want to give it to me! We could just meet up here at the cafe on Friday? I know you're off that day. Oh God, that's weird, I know your schedule that's really creepy I'm sorry I'm so-"

Jin chuckles and places a hand on the boy's shoulder. He looks up at him shunned, his crush, the guy he's been wanting to ask out for months, the hand is on his shoulder, "I'll go on a date with you. What's your name?" Jin asks with a sweet smile making the male relax.

"Jimin. Park Jimin."