➷。 ot7

ONESHOTS ➣ KSJ.BTS

forever 7

There was a silence in the room, no words were exchanged. The only things that could be heard were the sounds of a feet shuffling against the floor. The six boys sat down on the couch as they stared closely at the eldest hyung standing in front of them, his head down facing down with a paper in his hand that would show their fate as a group.

"Seokjin, explain yourself," the leader spoke breaking the silence in the room. The older male looked up gasping at the fact he was no longer, Jin or their hyung.

The oldest takes a deep breath before speaking to keep himself from crying. "I want to leave BTS," he answers shakily biting his lip to keep calm.

"But what about us?" The younger speaks up staring at his hyung with tears in his eyes.

"Kookie," Jin mumbles. See the boy crying was hurting him, all he wanted to do was hug him and tell him everything would be okay, but he can't. Everything is not okay.

"Jin hyung please don't go. Is it my fault? I'll stop messing around with you, I'll do anything please stay!" The maknae rambles walking over to his hyung's side.

Jin pulls the boy in for a hug trying to calm him down. "You haven't done anything wrong trust me Kookie," he reassures.

"Then why are you leaving," Yoongi speaks up.

"I haven't signed the contract yet," Jin mumbles shocked with the glare Yoongi is giving him.

"But you're thinking about it? Aren't you?" Yoongi argues

"I-"

"Exactly what I thought, so much for eternal roommates, huh?" Yoongi scoofs rolling his eyes. Jin is taken aback, he's never seen the guys this upset with him in their years of living with each other.

"Yoongi-ah." Jin sighs.

"Guys just think of how much this would benefit Bangtan. I'm the weakest member and the fans don't like me, once I'm gone you guys will be amazing" Jin rants and the members look up at him in disbelief.

"Are you crazy? Jin we need you more than ever!"

"Without one of us things will never be the same, none of us want that. We love you so much, you're not the weakest member, we need you here," Taehyung says

ts either all of us are none of us Jin hyung," Jimin says "If you leave the group so will I."

"I will too," Jungkook joins in.

"I think this goes for all of us, right boys?" Namjoon asks earning nods from the group.

Jin shakes his head surprised the boys would even go to those lengths. "No, all of you worked too hard for this to through this away."

"And you haven't? Jin hyung, I seen you stay in the dance room for hours practicing trying to get better for the group and army," Hoseok says shocked his hyung would say something like that. "Hell when you were first here you knew nothing about singing and dancing, but look at you now. Are you going to throw all that hard work away?"

"If you leave so do we, it will always be seven of us," Namjoon says pulling his crying hyung in for a hug abd the rest of the group joins in.

"You're staying, right?" Jungkook beams.

"Of course, its seven forever right?"