➷。 jinkook

ONESHOTS ➣ KSJ.BTS

teacher's pet.

I can't seem to recall when my feelings for Mr. Kim started. It almost appeared out of nowhere. One day he's my boring English teacher and then the next he's so much more. He's charming, gorgeous, hilarious, caring, and hardworking.

No, I can't remember when my feelings came about, but there were moments where he would make my heart beat out of my chest. The first day we met was the day he took the place of our former English teacher Mr. Kang.

Mr. Kang was old, crabby, and overall unpleasant so when a much more handsome and younger man walked in claiming to be our teacher for the remainder of the year the whole class was surprised.

Pretty boy is what the few that loved to with him would call him. And the others? Well, some had a lot of odd nicknames. For example, daddy. Strange, but it makes perfect sense. Mr. Kim is handsome. He has angel-like features and is tall with a fit body (he tends to hide it under baggy shirts). How couldn't anyone drool over him?

Well, I didn't, at first.

I couldn't see the appeal to him, I was nearly immune to his inhuman charms, and was more annoyed with him and his dumb dad jokes. If anyone asked if I thought he was handsome, I wouldn't deny it. I was stupid, not blind.

I didn't start to see Mr. Kim until he noticed me. Most people ignore me, something I don't mind at all. I'm stubborn, I keep to myself, and I keep a wall up and push people away in fear of getting hurt. Mr. Kim was able to knock those walls down with a simple hello.

He greeted me whenever he would see me, banter with me during class discussions, let me stick around during lunch and after school. What had me strung was when he would compliment me. I don't have a praise kink, but hearing Mr. Kim call me his good boy makes me want to do something.

I want to hear him whisper small praises in my ear all over again.

What happened between Mr. Kim and me is something you would only see in a ty drama. A high school student falls in love with their hot and married English teacher. It feels unreal like it was all a dream repetitive dream, but when Mr. Kim avoids all eye contact and words with me, I know it's real.

The night of our school homecoming probably the tiest prank ever was pulled on me. Now I've never been popular or had many friends, I spent most of my years in high school on the sidelines, so when a boy asked me out, for once it seemed like things were going my way.

I walked into the dance to find my so-called date kissing some girl as a joke, all of it was a ing prank. Everyone crowded around me and laughed till Mr. Kim stepped in and walked me out.

He drove me home and sat down with me in front of the steps to my house. I was crying on his shoulder, but then the next thing I know my lips are on his, then the next we're unlocking my door. I slept with my teacher.

He turned my ty night into something unforgettable.

There was the talk of course. It was awkward and tense. Mr. Kim kept on bringing up morals, his job, and my age but none of it was enough to stop him from kissing me senselessly in the back of his car. The hook-ups became frequent. It kept happening and happening. No matter how many times he told me it had to stop, it never did.

Like two magnets we always seemed to attract each other.

Nothing was holding him back anymore. Not his job, his wedding vows, or the guilt pilling up behind him. He would take me out on dates, buy me presents, and within seven months we were saying 'I love you.'

He always had an odd way of making me feel secure despite not being entirely mine.

Mr. Kim made me feel like I was all he needed. I loved how easily he would give into me. He made me feel special like I could make him leave his wife and child behind for me. As ed up as it, sounds that's all I want.

He had promised me all of his heart, I wonder if the same was promised to her too.

It was more than just . We were something, but he pushes me away like I'm nothing. He took small pieces of me and left because I'm not her and I will never be his.

I want him to call out my name when he's with her. I want her to know how it feels to be second place. To see how it feels when someone you love doesn't feel the same.