➷。 jinkook

ONESHOTS ➣ KSJ.BTS

mine

"Did you see that?" Jungkook asked Jimin for the umpteenth time that day.

Jimin let out a groan rubbing his temple in annoyance. "What now, Jungkook?" he huffed, glowering at the male.

"Did you see how she put her hand on Jin hyung? That was so unnecessary. The needs to stop get all handsy with him," Jungkook scowled.

They had been waiting for Seokjin to finish up his interview for the upcoming drama he was starring in, and not to Jimin's surprise and Jungkook's discomfort, the interviewer had been a little too comfortable with their hyung.

It was a given. Seokjin is a handsome man. He gathered attention from both men and women, the older man is used to the flirtatious stares and advances he might get day to day, something Jungkook doesn't like at all, not one bit.

The members know first hand how possessive the youngest can get over the man. It's known that Seokjin is Jungkook and vice versa, so why is he letting this woman touch what's Jungkook's?

"Jungkook-"

"I saw how she was looking at him during the interview. What a pathetic , honestly. Why is hyung even letting her touch him like that?" The boy continued his tirade, his eyes bored into the woman's head with nothing but pure hatred.

"Jungkook, hyung is a grown man. He's probably interested in her. You never know."

Jungkook whipped his head over at the other, his eyes darkening. "Interested... in her?" The younger questioned the sides of his lips twitching.

Jimin's throat seemed to dry from the intense glare the younger shot at him, and he quickly shook his head.

Jungkook scoffed, "Interested in that ? Obviously, Seokjin has lost his damn mind."

"I'm sure that's not the case, Jungkook-" The older paused as he watched the male get up and walk towards the woman's table "-Jungkook!"

Jungkook ignored the older calling after him as he sauntered over to the woman, a fake smile plastered on his face.

"Hello, Jungkook-ssi," The interviewer greets with a warm smile.

"Hi, mind if I sit with you?" Jungkook asked, already pulling out a chair before she could answer.

She looks a bit confused but nods nonetheless. "Oh no, of course, go ahead!" She chirped.

Jungkook couldn't lie. The woman is beautiful. Her black shoulder-length hair looks as soft as silk, and it frames her small round face nicely. She has puppy-like eyes that are adorned with pretty long lashes, and her smile is kind. She has this sweet, youthful glow to her. Jungkook just knew he couldn't compare.

"So, where did Seokjin hyung go?" Jungkook questioned as he propped his elbow on the table, resting his chin on his hand.

"He went to the-"

"Are you interested in him?" The male questioned, snubbing the woman's response.

She looks at Jungkook with wide eyes. "Uh, I don't think that's very appropriate to ask."

"I saw the way you were looking at him," Jungkook comments. "Jimin hyung and I were just talking about how cute it is."

The interviewer looks taken aback as she shakes her head, laughing shyly. "I do Seokjin, is a very nice man," She confessed.

"That's so cute-" Jungkook coos "-That you even think you have a chance with him."

"I-I don't understand," the woman stammered out with a frown.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, "Then let me make it clear. Stay away from Seokjin, don't make this hard. I have so many fans that would rip you to pieces if you ever tried something with my hyung," The male spat.

The woman looked aghast as she glared at the younger. "Why are you doing this?"

"Did you really think you had a chance? He looked uncomfortable with your desperate attempts and touches," Jungkook jeered. "I want you to leave and to never contact him or anyone familiar with him. Make up some excuse, tell them you were too incompetent and couldn't do your damn job."

"How does who he's with concern you at all?" She scoffed.

The male scoffed, "Are you really that dense? Seokjin is mine," he hissed.

"Kookie baby?" Seokjin called after the man as he walked over to the table.

Jungkook turned to the older with a bright smile leaving the woman astonished. How is that the same man she was talking to?

"I came over to ask if you guys were done since I didn't see you," The younger explained.

Seokjin smiled as he placed a hand on top of the male's hand, ruffling his hair affectionately. The younger leaned his head back on the chair, and Seokjin laughed as he bent down and pecked the male's lips. A cocky smile rose to Jungkook's face as he saw the woman's somber expression.

"Well, we had a couple more questions left, right?" The older asked the woman.

Jungkook shot the interviewer a wide grin, and she hastily stood up, grabbing her belongings.

"No, Mr. Kim. We're done here for today,"

"But, I thought-"

"I have to go, bye sir," She interrupted and gave the couple a tightlipped smile before storming away.

Seokjin looked bewildered, "Is she ok?"

"No idea," the male shrugged, stifling back a grin.

"Come on. baby, let's go get Jimin, then we can go home." Seokjin sighed and tapped the younger's shoulder, and the male complied, abandoning the table.

The two walked alongside each other, Seokjin's fingers intertwining with his own, and a smile comes to his face.

Jungkook doesn't care how far he'll have to go. Seokjin will always be his, relationship or not. He'll make sure of it.