➷。 2seok

ONESHOTS ➣ KSJ.BTS

i love you.

There was a loud bang followed by the sound of feet stomping around another pair running after. Lying in bed, Hoseok looks up at his ceiling with a sigh. The Kim's were at it again, like most nights.

"One... two... three," He counts down in a whisper. A smile grazes over his face as his phone begins to ring. "Right on time," he chuckles to himself and answers the phone with a soft hello.

"Hoseokie," Seokjin lets out a desperate whine.

The younger stifles a laugh, "Jinnie," he mimics teasingly.

"Yejin won't go to sleep, I don't know what to do, she keeps crying for you."

That's all he had to hear as he hopped out of bed and threw on his slippers. "I'll be right over."

He took the elevator up to the fourth floor he didn't even need to remember which apartment number to go to, the Kim's were active almost every night.

"Baby, please!" He overhears Seokjin attempting to calm down the screaming toddler, and the moment he knocks on the door, they both go quiet.

Seokjin opens the door with bags under his eyes and disheveled hair, he manages to give Hoseok a relieved smile, mouthing a thank you to the male as Yejin immediately perks up upon seeing him.

"Uncle!" She screams, running towards him with a big grin, reminding him of her father's.

"Yejin!" He chuckles, picking the toddler up and placing her on his hip. "I heard you were giving your daddy a hard time," he scolds lightly.

She places her head on his shoulder, "I'm sorry," she mumbles."Don't say sorry to me, say sorry to daddy," Hoseok says, pointing to Seokjin.

"I'm sorry, daddy," Yejin says, leaning towards her father, reaching her arms for him to pick her up.

Seokjin holds her close, brushing back her hair, "Its okay, baby." Jin gives her a weak smile and kisses her forehead.

"Uncle, stay?" Yejin asks, looking between the two adults.

Hoseok eyes widen at the question, "Hm? Am I? Will that be ok with you hyung?"

The two glance over at Jin.

''I'm fine with that, but only if you want to."

 

The two spent about 20 minutes playing with Yejin until she finally fell asleep. They played some board games, had milk and cookies, and finished the night off with a movie of Yejin's choice. A bright smile came to the two's face when they heard the soft snoring from the toddler.

"I'll put her to bed," Hoseok whispered to Jin.

The older shook his head, feeling guilty that he even had to call the male so late tonight.

"Jinnie, sit down and relax, okay? You already had a rough night with Yejinnie. I don't mind doing this at all," he reassured the older.

Seokjin only nodded with a sigh and sat back, glancing back at the movie playing on the screen.

Hoseok took Yejin back to the small room her and Seokjin shares and put her into her bed, gently tucking her into the covers, he brushed back her bangs before kissing her head.

He looked around the tiny room feeling his heart pang. He wants to give Seokjin and Yejin so much more. He really fell for the child and her beautiful father.

The younger left the door cracked open as he made his way out of the room and back into the living sitting next to Seokjin on the couch.

Seokjin only spared him a glance before turning back to the TV. Hoseok frowned, Seokjin is typically very talkative whenever he's around. What happened tonight?

"Hyung, is everything alright?" Jin looked up a the younger, tears spilling from his eyes.

Hoseok almost immediately wrapped his arms around the male, pulling him closer. "What's wrong? Hmm, baby?" he says softly.

"I feel like a failure as a father," Jin confesses, sobbing quietly.

"What are you even saying? Jin you're-"

"I'm trying my hardest to work but were still struggling and behind on bills. On top of that, I constantly have to call you because I can't get my own daughter to stop crying or to settle down," Jin rants, letting out everything he had been holding in for two years now.

"Jin, what are you even saying right now?" Hoseok sighs. "You are an amazing father and Yejin loves you to death don't forget she's still in her terrible twos you are doing incredible and you're all on your own. You don't give yourself enough credit."

"And as for the money issue hyung, I can help you-"

"I don't you too. Hoseok, you already us help so much, and I'm so grateful, but I could never-"

"There's nothing I want more in this world than to see you and Yejin happy, that's all I want-" He pauses "-I love you."

Seokjin sits up and stares at the male befuddled, unsure of what to say.

The feeling of Seokjin's lingering gaze grows uncomfortable, and Hoseok shakes his head. "You don't have to return my feelings hyung I didn't intend for it to slip out, that's not the way I planned on confessing, but I do love you."

There's a moment of silence between the two, and before the younger could process it, Seokjin's soft lips were against his. His eyes widen before he slowly melted into the kiss, hands finding it's away to Seokjin's waist, gently pulling him closer.

The two pulled away and Hoseok watched as the older's wet eyes flutter open, their breathing was both heavy and in sync, as they stared into each other's eyes, smiles making their way brightly onto their faces.

Hoseok caressed the older's cheeks, wiping away stray tears before slowly kissing him again and again, as many times as he possibly could, until he heard a soft mumbled "I love you" in-between kisses.

"What was that? Please, repeat that I didn't hear you," Hoseok teased.

Seokjin's ears burned a bright red as he slapped the younger's chest. "I said, I love you."

"I love you too."