➷。 2seok

ONESHOTS ➣ KSJ.BTS

sweet & easy

"Hyung!"

"I don't care, Jungkook," Seokjin replies dimly, keeping his back turned to the younger.

Rookie mistake, Jungkook threw a cup at the male's back and followed it after with. "Look !"

Seokjin turned and looked at the boy with a glare. "What Jungkook." He questioned sternly, only to be giving a plastic smile from the little tyrant.

"I betcha can't do this." He called, and Seokjin watched in disgust as he ate a chip covered in strawberry yogurt.

The older frowned. "Why would I even want to do that?"

"You're lame," Jungkook replied, childishly sticking a tongue out at the male.

The charm over the cafe door jingled, alerting the two of an incoming customer, and the two called, "Not it!" But Seokjin said it first.

"Ha!" The older said, throwing his arms up happily. "Go take the order hoe-"

At that moment, Seokjin's whole world had stopped when the man walked in. His eyes were bright and kind, as if. they held all the love in the world, and as he walked in, he had the cutest smile, resembling a heart shape. His features were sharp and striking, just simply handsome. He looked like something out of the Seokjin's wildest dreams, and he could have sworn he left his knees go weak. The man walked towards the counter, and Seokjin shoved Jungkook over quickly, taking his place with a blinding smile and maker ready at the go.

"Hi welcome, What can I get for you today?" He asked, and the man let out a light sigh as he stared contentedly at the menu above.

"Take all the time you need," Seokjin said sweetly with a polite smile, though deep down, he was desperate to hear the other's voice.

"Can I get a medium iced macchiato--and maybe your number?" Sweet, his voice is sweet, one that would bring a smile to anyone's face.

Seokjin nodded before telling the (handsome) stranger his total. He was hardly paying attention to anything besides the man's face as he took his card.

"Okay, one medium iced macchiato," Seokjin told the man dimly as he handed the man back his card before his eyes went wide as a realization came over him. "Wait, my number?"

"Well yeah," The man said with a nervous smile.

"Um, one moment." Seokjin brain practically malfunctions as he turns to Jungkook with a wild smile and the younger shakes his head.

"You really pushed me for that?" Jungkook frowned as he nodded his head over the male. "What you tryna get more tips?"

"Maybe. And maybe a phone number as well." The older says as he signals for Jungkook to look at the man that just came in.

Jungkook peers over the man before looking back at Seokjin and letting out a sigh. "He's cute... I'll give him that--But he's not as cute as Jimin."

Seokjin scoffs before shoving the younger, "Hurry up and go make my man his coffee."

Jungkook pouted but quickly made the drink. Seokjin was quite glad he took the order instead. Jungkook was always efficient at making the drinks. If it was Seokjin, they'd be waiting for hours until he got it just right.

Jungkook slid the drink on the counter to the man, "Here you go."

"Thank you!" The male said. before turning to look at Seokjin. "You and your coworker aren't very good at whispering."

"We know," Jungkook comments as he leans against the counter at Jin's side. "You paid, so leave a tip or y'know leave."

"I was wondering if I could have his number instead? I mean only if you want to give it to me--like if you don't, that's totally okay-"

Jungkook groans. "No need. I wrote his number on your cup so go-"

"Jungkook!" The older scolds.

The man laughs, "So I'll text you?" He asks.

"Or you can come back at five?" Seokjin questions with a shy smile.

"You don't even know his name," Jungkook comments scrunching up his nose, earning a glare from the older. "What? He could be a murderer."

"Well, my name is Hoseok, and I'm not a murderer." Seokjin smiles. Hoseok. Wow, even his name is lovely.

Jungkook narrows his eyes with suspicion, "Sounds like something a murder would say."

"Okay, Hoseok, I'll see you at five then?" Seokjin grins and Hoseok smiles back before exiting out the cafe.

Jungkook huffs, shaking his head at his already love-stricken Hyung. "You owe me for that one."

And with the smile, Hoseok gave before he left, yes, he definitely does.