➷。 namjin

ONESHOTS ➣ KSJ.BTS

back to you.

It was always just them two. They always had this small untouchable bubble around them, being apart never felt right. They were made for each other, the moment their eyes locked they knew that was their person, they never wanted to be apart.

They have different dreams and goals in life. Both want to work in the arts but it feels worlds apart. Despite the fear and what-ifs running through their mind, they let each other pursue their dreams.

Nothing matters more than the other's happiness.

As they grew older they made names for themselves. He became a famous soloist with millions of fans, he sells out stadiums left and right while the other became the well-known chef he's always wanted to be.

It was never enough.

They tried moving on but never forgot about the other. One stays alone and bitter while the other is happy, finally married with a child. Suddenly things don't make sense, and he starts to feel lost and forgotten. How could he forget the promises they made to each other?

He never did.

They slowly watch each other lives from a screen, they've always seemed to keep tabs on each other but never reached out. One life is full of happiness and success while the other is full of stress, regret, scandals, and divorce.

And just when he thinks he's had enough...

Seokjin stands at the bridge where they first met and Namjoon can feel himself falling in love all over again. He never stopped. He strolls towards the older with a weary smile on his face."Seokjin hyung," he calls out and the older turns in shock hearing the familiar voice.

Tears blur his eyes as he sees him standing there. "Joon-ah?" he whispers out.

Namjoon nod his head and the brightest smile forms on his face as pulls the male in."I'm back, my love."