➷。 namjin

ONESHOTS ➣ KSJ.BTS

vlive; eat...jin?

"Hi, guys!" Jin smiles at the camera brightly as he moves a couple of dishes in front of him.

He had been planning on doing an eatjin recently, and with a cleared schedule for the week, he'd thought he would surprise the fans with one. "How are you all today?" He asks, watching as a bunch of sweet comments roll onto the screen with a smile. "Today-"

Someone walks through the door halting Jin's sentence. He turns and sees Namjoon standing at the doorway with a grin. "Oh, Namjoon-ah!"

"Hyung!" He calls back as he stands behind the older, wrapping an arm around Jin's broad shoulders."

What's up, bro?" Jin says playfully.

Namjoon shakes his head, "Nothing, bro. You getting ready to start a live?"

Jin looks at the camera and then up at the younger in confusion. "What are you talking about, Joon? It's clearly on-"

"Yoongi wanted to know if you wanted to go out for drinks tonight after this?" Namjoon questioned.

Jin scoffs, nodding, "Yeah, sure. Just text me when you guys want to go."

"Alright. I'll see you later then, babe," Namjoon chuckled before bending down to give the older a kiss.J

in nearly felt himself leaning in, but remembered millions of people were watching them and moved away swiftly. The younger pouted and tried once more, but Jin again moved his head back. Confused, Namjoon presses a kiss on top of the older's head feeling dejected.

"Baby, what's wrong?" The younger asks, concerned as he takes the older's hand into his own.

Jin squeezes his eyes shut and sighs. He felt like slamming his head against the table right at the moment. He's dating an idiot. "Namjoon-ah, the fans are just waiting. We've been talking this whole time," He mumbled.

Namjoon frowns, puzzled. "You didn't even start ye-" he pauses, eyes widening as he finally gets a good look at the screen. "Oh, God!"

Bang PD is not going to be happy when he finds out about this. Namjoon can see it already. He'll be getting the beating of the century.

"You don't believe in God," Jin deadpans, and Namjoon groans.

"Shut up and end it babe- Jin! I mean Jin hyung," the younger says, panicking.

Jin only laughs, "You're a Nam-"

LIVE END.