➷。 jinkook

ONESHOTS ➣ KSJ.BTS

really... a bodyguard?

To say Jeon Jungkook is a brat an understatement. He has that 'don't talk to me until I have my Starbucks' attitude. Walks and talks like a brunette Barbie doll. A real-life Sharpay Evans with Regina George and Heather Chandler as his role models.

If you asked anyone their thoughts on the boy, it always seems to be a love or hate situation no in between. It's known that his parents are loaded, his mother being a brain surgeon, while his father is a CEO of a music company. Jungkook is unquestionably the most talented in school as well. He's always the lead in musicals, he features in music videos, and everyone knows he's going to be a soloist with his father's help.

Anyone will do anything to spend time with the star to be. Jungkook's always the best dressed, has the most followers, and hangs around A-list celebrities. He's living life almost everyone wants. But despite that, he's primarily infamous for his that y demeanor of his. He's manipulative and snarky always starting problems but comes out with hands clean, and his long list of not-so-secret admirers and ex-boyfriends is nothing his peers turn a blind eye too.

Now, if you asked Jungkook why he acts this way, he would blame his parents. He's spoiled rotten, born with a silver spoon in his mouth, everything he wants is handed to him, no work needed at all.

No isn't something he's used to hearing, but best believe the moment he doesn't, the world will burn until he gets what he wants. If he wants it, he will get it.

His parents have started to become more strict a little too late in his life. Now seventeen, his parents are becoming fed up with the monster they've created. Jungkook has become a reckless mess, he goes out to clubs gets drunk, comes back late at night and if his parents are lucky they won't find one of Jungkook's one stands, at six in the morning in their kitchen drinking milk from the carton.

They know its time for them to put their foot down, but they're both too scared, they know if they yell Jungkook will yell back, except ten times louder.

"Jungkook, sweetie," Mrs. Jeon calls out softly, trying to get her son's attention. Jungkook spares her a glance before going back to scrolling through his phone.

Mr. Jeon lets out a cough, "Jungkook, your mother is talking to you," He says firmly, standing up straight to appear taller and more intimidating.

Jungkook tilts his head and places his phone down on his lap, glaring up at the two with an eyebrow cocked. "Oh my gosh, what do you want, mother?" he scoffs out, sitting up.

The couple shoots each other a look, and Mr. Kim nudges his wife.

"Kookie, we're concerned about you. You need help, and we have someone that we'll like you to meet," she states, patting down her dress in nervousness.

Jungkook scoffs, standing up and strolls towards the two who step back.

"Have you lost your mind?" He sneers, "Mother, I swear to God, you better have not brought another fake , Dr. Phil, here. I don't need a therapist-"

A tall broad-shouldered man steps in, dressed down in black slacks and turtle neck. Jungkook eyes trail up, and he swears there's an angel in his living room. The stranger's dark brown locks, soft yet intimidating brown eyes, and plump lips have the younger screaming on the inside.

"This is your new bodyguard, Kim Seokjin," Mr. Kim introduces with a smile, placing a hand on the man's shoulder.

"You can guard my body anytime," Jungkook teases, with an innocent smile waving at the older with a wink.

Seokjin looks over at Mr. Kim, slightly concerned. Is this fetus trying to flirt with him?

"Jungkook!" His mother scolds, "I apologize for my son's behavior."

Seokjin smiles kindly at the woman, "It's alright, Mrs. Jeon. It's nice to meet you, Jungkook," Seokjin greets.

"Same to you Seokjin-ssi," Jungkook smiles, a dark glint in his eyes as he stares the older down.

"Let's get to know each other. Mommy and daddy, can you leave me and Seokjinnie alone?" Jungkook questions cutely, grabbing onto Seokjin's arm, snuggling unto the man.Seokjin gives the couple a pleading look, but the couple nods and wanders upstairs, leaving him alone with Jungkook.

"Just so you know, I don't need a babysitter, but you could like, get it."