➷。 yoonjin

ONESHOTS ➣ KSJ.BTS

the switch

There's a loud slam making the two seated on the couch roll their eyes, the two oldest of bangtan we're at it again. Arguing for weeks, the five boys barely get any rest from their constant yelling. They wonder when the petty fight will end.

"I'm so tired," Jimin cries.Taehyung nods, "They been doing this almost every day, and for what?"

A door slams loud, making Jimin jump. They hear the oldest voice's near the living room, and when they step in, they both let out a loud groan.

"God, all you do is whine and nag!" Yoongi scoffs.

"I wouldn't have to if you would listen to me!" Seokjin retorts following Yoongi into the livingroom.

The other boys enter the dorm, Jungkook looks alarmed watching his hyungs argue back and forth, but the other's shrug like it was something of the norm.

"Yoongi and Jin hyung are back at it again, huh?" Hoseok chuckles, watching his two hyungs in amusement.

Namjoon shakes his head, rubbing his temples. "They've been like this all week," he sighs, dropping down on the couch.

"Just stop talking Seokjin. Your voice is hurting my ears," Yoongi scoffs, folding his arms.

Jin slowly turns and looks at the male with a glare on his face. "What did you just call me?" He whispers darkly.

"Seokjin."

"Look, here you little ! I didn't join this ing group to be disrespected by you little tards twenty-four ing seven! Either you show me some respect, or I'll make sure none of us are sleeping or eating tonight! Try me, ."

"Do whatever you want-"

"Yoongi hyung, please! Think about the children," Namjoon pleads, pointing to the maknae line who were already begging the oldest to punish only Yoongi.

Yoongi looks at the three, then back at Jin. "Do whatever you want-- Seokjin," he jeers, walking back off to his room.

"I hate this ing household," Taehyung sobs.

 

Jin stuck to his words. He stayed up till 3am slamming pots together, ignoring the complaints of the boy's, but never once did Yoongi come out and stop him. He pisses him off.

Seokjin frowned and grabbed two pans, walking off to Yoongi's room. He opens the door and sees the younger sleeping peacefully.

"Awww," Jin coos before violently slamming the pans together, scaring the male from his sleep.

Yoongi wakes up in a panic, placing a hand over his heart as he tries to calm his breathing, and when Jin plops down onto his bed beside him, he grabs a pillow smacking the older.

Jin rips the pillow out of his hands, "Don't hit me," he whines, throwing the cushion off the bed.

"Are you ing psychotic?" The younger questions eyes narrowed at the male who shrugs with a grin. "It's three in the ing morning. Why are you like this?"

"Like what?" Jin asks, pretending to be innocent as he crosses his arms over his chest.

Yoongi flicks the older's forehead making him whine, "I wish I was the hyung. You would have to listen to me," he mutters.

"Uh-huh, keeping dreaming, I was born first!" Jin teases, kicking himself off the bed.

"Sleep tight, Yoongi."

"Goodnight," the younger sighs.

"Huh? Goodnight to who? Goodnight lamp? Goodnight Moon? Goodnight Jesus-"

Yoongi lets out a groan, "What do you want from me?"

"Say my name," Jin says with a smirk.

"Goodnight, Jin hyung," the younger says bitterly.

Seokjin grins triumphantly and dances his way out of the male's room.

"He forgot the ing pans."

 

Jin woke up a lot earlier than usual, hopping out of the bed, he makes his way to the kitchen ready to make an apology breakfast for the boys. (except Yoongi)

He hears the sound of the floorboard creaking and light thuds leading to the kitchen. He turns around to see Jungkook standing there, rubbing his eyes drowsily.

"Jinnie, what are you doing?" Jungkook questions with a small yawn.

"Cooking?" Jin questions, slightly confused. What the does it look like I'm doing?

"Where's Yoongi hyung? He usually cooks," Jungkook asks.

Jin chuckles, "I decided to cook today, Jungkook."

"What did you just call me?"

"Jungkook. You are Jungkook, right? Oh no, did you hit your head?" Jin asks with a gasp as he runs over to touch the male's head.

Jungkook grins at the other, and Jin notices something weird, Jungkook is taller than him. ing mutant child.

"Did you hit your head? Why aren't you calling me hyung?" The male asks, and Jin grabs a rag whacking the younger.

"Jungkook, what the are you talking-"

"Wow, language Jinnie," a loud voice says as they walk into the kitchen.

Jin rolls his eyes to see Namjoon standing there with his arms crossed. "Excuse me, Namjoon?"

"Namjoon?" The male questions in disbelief. "Jin baby, are you okay?"

"What the is going on? I'm your hyung and here you two are-"

"You're our hyung?"

"Jin, you're the maknae."

Jin chuckles in disbelief, shaking his head, "Am not! Jungkook is the maknae, I-I'm the hyung! I was born first!"

"Yoongi is the oldest," Namjoon confirms.

"You're our maknae, our little baby," Jungkook teases, wrapping his arms around Jin.

"I don't want to live in a world where Jungkook is older than me," Jin cries dramatically as he drops to his knees. "Please, Namjoon-ah, put me out of my misery," he begs.

Jungkook's eyes widen, "Hey!"

"I don't want to hear any of that you little tyrant" Jin glares, pointing at the boy.

"He calls me little, but I'm older and bigger than him. Kids have no respect these days," Jungkook scoffs.

Seokjin lets out a scream of frustration before running to Yoongi's room. He just knows its all his fault.

 

"Wake the up," he yells, smacking the male with his own pillow.

"Hyung, what the hell?" Yoongi asks, jolting out of his sleep.

"We have a problem-"

"No, you have a problem. I'm going to need your crazy to stop waking me up like this-"

"I would so punch you if I wasn't panicking right now," Jin sighs, and Yoongi stares blankly at the older. "Why are you staring at me like that?"

"You gonna tell me what happened or?"

"I'm the maknae now-" Jin starts until he hears a snort from Yoongi. "Don't laugh!"

"Namjoon and Jungkook were calling me Jin and baby, and I was so confused then they said you do all the cooking because you're the oldest and I'm the baby!"

Yoongi frowns, "Maybe they're ing with you. You did torture us last night."

"Even Jungkook is taller than me," Seokjin adds, and the younger shrugs.

"Jungkook grows a lot? He's a teen boy going through puberty," Yoongi states.

Jin tilts his head, unsure if the male is being serious, "Jungkook is 23."

"No cap, I don't even remember him turning 16," Yoongi shrugs.

"Yoongi, can you please stand up for me?" He decides to test something out cause if Yoongi is-

"Oh, my ," Seokjin gasps as he looks at their new height difference.

"Well, this is interesting. Maybe you're shrinking from old age?" Yoongi snickers, enjoying he can now tower over Seokjin.

"F- you, give me your phone," the male stutters.

Yoongi hands him the device, and glances over Seokjin's shoulder to see what he's doing.

"Google is our best friend at this point I refuse to believe we're in, some strange timeline where I'm the maknae there must be some reasonable explanation for-"

And there it was in bold lettering 'BTS's maknae Kim Seokjin' hundreds on top of millions of pages and articles, even Wikipedia referring to him as so.

"What kind of fake freaky Friday bull is this?"